Most amount of money you bet in one day?

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Most amount of money you bet in one day?

This thread has potential. I think we demand this guy show us his betting slips or at the very least his bank account info

:rolleyes:

I don't know if the guy bets that or not. However I don't see the big deal of betting over 100K if it's on 40+ bets. Granted the person would need to be rich but it's not like there isn't any rich people gambling:+textinb3

i dont know that there are 40 books that allow 3k+ limits on plays? i have never played anywhere with limits higher than 3k...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

i dont know that there are 40 books that allow 3k+ limits on plays? i have never played anywhere with limits higher than 3k...

What the hell are you talking about, besides yourself and your cow manure? The man said 140 large in a day spread out. Between 8 books. Many more for the 140K football afternoon. He could get that down nickel and dimeing. You are one stupid cow. 40 plays not books. And he would never need a 3K limit. Moooopid.

OF...:doh1

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Geez, I didn't mean to cause a stir, I just responded to a thread. Sometimes I forget where I am.

O-Frog, I see you are an intelligent man.

Lets see I can't recall all the questions, but let me try and sum it up.

I am far from rich and do not have a 1,000,000 BR. I don't have a BR, or a cookie jar.

Weeks 1,2 average about 6-10 plays
Week 3 averages about 20-25 plays
Week 4 - 13, about 40-45 plays, sometimes its higher
Week 14 averages a handful of plays

For those of you who don't work off lines of credit it is a fairly simple process. You get access to a place with lines, which may or may not be as reputable as some of Shrink's books here....I am not commenting on this, nor do I know anything about those.

Hypothetically, they give you a line of credit to start with, lets say I have 25K on one account for example. That line of credit is used to wager on games for the week (monday and ends sunday from what I heard). At the end of the games on Sunday, you see if you won or lost, and that is the amount you owe them, or they owe you for that week. Depending on how reputable you are with paying your debts, you either square after the week or you can roll the balance. Lets just say I do not collect OR pay on a weekly basis. I don't need it if I win, and they trust me if I lose. It's a much more simpler process this way.

So if I have 8 books currently, the process is the same with each book. I must also note that multiple books may be run by the same affiliation of people....from what I hear, but really I don't know anything.

I think someone asked why I don't get kicked off if I win. There are a few reasons for this. One, I did not say I win all the time, I definitely do not. Remember boys and girls, the goal is to win more than you lose long term. Second, maybe or maybe not, I bring in more business to them than I take out....I don't know anything about that, or anything about anything else. Third, people need to stop reading gambling books and watching fake movies. Guys like me don't get kicked out of 40 books like Shrink. I am not betting 10K a game nor am I a marked man. Reality people.

Lets see, someone I think asked how I get down with the limits. Lets make it simple. Lets say I like Ball St +8, and I want 3K on it. I think someone mentioned a 1K limit, I forget. Not sure where you get your limits, but for the sake of the thread, if I want Ball St for more than one books limit, I just put multiple ball st wagers in, on different sites. Not a very complicated process if one has enough outs.

I randomly tossed out the 140K amount as I did the math in my head but that is close. Remember, the chances of me spending 140K on a Sat is NONE. I am not going o-fer. I mean really, if I have 45 games, on a bad day what might one lose if he has any talent at all. I mean 17-28 is a stretch at 40%. It would not be a good week but it would not be the end of the world.

Some guy asked about betting on advantage I believe. I think I know where he is going with that, and I assure you that is not the case with me.

Some guy asked about seeing betting slips. Let me put this as polite as I can. I could give a rats ass who believes me and who don't. I didn't realize this was that big a deal in the first place. I make no claims to be better or more financially able than anyone else. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. As a matter of fact, I highly recommend taking forum chat with a grain of salt in most cases, so if you need some salt here, I suggest you get some.

For those math impaired folks, I do not bet 3K per game. 40 games at 2K, gets you to about 100K on a Sat (often times I have more than 40)....so in weeks 4 - 13, I am a tad higher than that if you know what I am saying.....far from being a whale. I mean really, is that all that impressive....I say NOT.

We all should bet within our means, and some means are larger/smaller than some others.

I apologize for making this a complicated conversation.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Someone asked why I don't pull some out and invest....who says I don't? 33% of all my income, from all sources, gets invested. Lets just say I won't be working til they throw dirt on me. I highly suggest anyone not already in a 401K or similiar set up do so immediately with whatever disposable income they can afford.

Someone asked how long it took to get my BR. Again, I don't have a BR. I have a job, and I have what money I have after my obligations are paid for....it is not a set amount. I'm sorry I don't have a set BR.

Someone mentioned thin risk and one million. Not sure what that is...thin risk. I assure you I ain't going broke, so my risk is what it is. If I caught a bad streak, and lost my supposed BR, I would stop playing sports well before it interferred with my obligations. Sports is a nice hobby, hopefully a second source of income, but it is not a way of life. I will not shrivel up and croak if something happens to sports.

However, I do not foresee that happening, regardless of what some "experts" may tell you on forums. I am telling you it is possible to win more than you lose long term, and if someone claims otherwise I am calling bullsh*t.

Remember folks, pay your taxes, keep everything on the up and up, and enjoy your adventure.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

On yeah, to the guy that asked about me being fun to be around on a Sat, I like to think so. And I am fun to be around if I am going 17-28 or 28-17. If anyone is the type to get ticked when they lose a game, they need to find a new hobby.

Ok, now I have to go update my BR.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Hey Shrink, we're all talking about monopoly money anways right, so why take the 5th. I don't even gamble, I just like to pretend.

:+textinb3

WVU

EOG Master

Good posts idiotspayforpics. Sorry for some of what I said. I was just having some fun at your expense. Thank you for being upfront with what you are doing. You don't owe anyone here an explanation for anything.

mike499

EOG Veteran

3600 First half of a FSU VTech bowl game. Down 3000 and bet the money line on the tuck rule game 6000.

fog - you're obsessed lil buddy. i make you angry and give you anxiety in real life. lol

:mutley

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

fog - you're obsessed lil buddy. i make you angry and give you anxiety in real life. lol

:mutley

Nope, not obsessed, just taking over for Archie Bunker, for the time being. I made a request of you, and you thought what can Frog do? Well here you are. No I'm am not angry, I post with a smile. And to be honest in this thread you either did not read and/or comprehend what the guy said, so again, instead of looking at least competent, you looked like a real stupid cow. Just to get your attention. Hopefully I am getting your attention. Stick with chewing your cud. You have zero class and in this thread it appears zero reading comprehension skills. If you fuck like you read you end up with a dick in your ear.

OF...oij213490

Apple

Banned

This thread makes me miss college football even more.. Two months away

WVU

EOG Master

Damn, Travis you must be loaded. That explains a few things.

::LMAO::

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

anyone who bets 200 on a sporting event ,anyone.is a few fries short of a happy meal. having said that, 2500.00 cbb:houra
used to have 20k-25k weekly handles holden at the peak of it

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Never counted exact money but it is not hard to ring up 25k. 500 -1000 a game for 20 games on a Full college hoops Sat schedule. Then you got halftimes lets say 10-15 more. Then you got late afternoon and evening another 12 bets roughly as lines change etc. So that is 42-47 bets. 42 bets at 500 a pop is 21k. So we ignore the 1k bets or anything more than 500 and used the minimum of 42 bets to get a conservative 21k. It can get much higher and 30k is pretty realistic for this type of betting in one day.

Chance

EOG Senior Member

I pretty sure their would be guys here who have bet 500K some days.

They probably would need access to betfair.

If we believe the names, if we believe the avatars, if we believe the content, why not believe the amounts bet?

WVU

EOG Master

I have had mid five figures going in a day, but I always had both sides and never a risk other than a betting mistake on my part. One side was always Bodog and the other side was mostly Pinny.