waltercarling, lose the stupid garbage talk

WVU

EOG Master
and I could see you being one of EOG's best new additions...

:thumbsup

I wonder whose ghost you are? Anyone have a guess?

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast
Re: waltercarling, lose the stupid garbage talk

i made a thread last night asking people to please stop talking about ghosts. i am scared of them. even that patrick swayze movie scared me although i love whoopie goldberg. i though you were neato earlier because you were a country boy like me. i do not like when people talk mean to me. it gets me angry. i am going to go down to the basement soon to hulk up. i am a real american gets me fired up to do sets on the bench.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

the gender confused poster 5 star bomb already said i was a ghost of the great moefome and that is said as fact. i guess the moefome guy will not come out and dispute it either so he is honored to have a guy with my intellect be compared to him. please do not upset me. i am just a kentucky boy here to shoot shit and talk sports. there are some nice chicks on here too but too skinny for my tastes. i like the chunky girls. marion bartoli is my favorite.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">lemme get this straight - 100+ plus posts in your first day????

Good God get a hobby.....
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

like i said before mister phil collins song title man i appreciate being complimented to be compared to a great sports mind like moefome. i wish i could be more like him but i am afraid to get out of the house. he sent me some of those private messages stalking me so i really do not think i could be him. as far as i know i live in kentucky and he lives in maryland. not very far but i get car sick easily and am scared to leave the house. i have agoraphobia and get panic attacks.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1284720 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 06-25-08, 05:32 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #5 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->BGS 9.5<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1284720", true); </SCRIPT>
THE Ohio State University

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1284720 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: waltercarling, lose the stupid garbage talk<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start --><TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">lemme get this straight - 100+ plus posts in your first day????

Good God get a hobby.....

i have several hobbies. i like watching star trek and enjoy disco particularly the beegees. sometimes i pleasure myself to big girl movies. i am agoraphobic and afraid to leave the house so i am on the computer a lot. i also get lots of money and like to gamble on the internet. i was three and oh today so feel free to look for my picks.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

tuckman please do not bring up bad memories of my aunt. she was being operated on by a doctor in mexico and he killed her. i cannot believe a doctor would leave sponges in a patient. it is not funny and i still get very angry. this is true and i can point you to a website that shows her grave and information if you would like to remember her in your prayers. when i get angry i have to take my medicine. i love my aunt and miss her still.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Come on WVU, I will give you the first hint. It has to be a ghost from the Rx. Now Mr. Hognuts who a circle of certain posters that flock together bust this guys nuts. Its gotta be one of these guys as his location is the same as mr. hognuts.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Come on WVU, I will give you the first hint. It has to be a ghost from the Rx. Now Mr. Hognuts who a circle of certain posters that flock together bust this guys nuts. Its gotta be one of these guys as his location is the same as mr. hognuts.

'keep the continue' :rolleyes:

As long as this assclown is gone when I wake up in the morning EOG will be on the right track.

ballwonder

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post3468039 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>mrhognuts<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3468039", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Senior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3468039 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> A Fat Mans Walkin Thread

Note the location, thats not that big of a place. Willing to bet its one of three people their.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i heard about this hognuts last night in another chat. someone else mentioned it and i thought it was a cool nickname. although it did remind me of the time the wrestling team teabagged me. that was not cool and made me angry. i did not watch star trek for two weeks. i do not like drugs either. i am like nancy reagan and just say no. i live in rural kentucky and would love to meet other sports fans to shoot shit with but i am agoraphobic and get panic attacks in social settings.

ballwonder

EOG Master

i heard about this hognuts last night in another chat. someone else mentioned it and i thought it was a cool nickname. although it did remind me of the time the wrestling team teabagged me. that was not cool and made me angry. i did not watch star trek for two weeks. i do not like drugs either. i am like nancy reagan and just say no. i live in rural kentucky and would love to meet other sports fans to shoot shit with but i am agoraphobic and get panic attacks in social settings.

Sounds pretty cool whalewager, cardsfan, rustyjames, georgejefferson, nesadvantage, any other one I missed?

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

your name reminds me of the show small wonder. remember that one with the robot. had a cute girl too. anyways i am not a big fan of george jefferson although i do dig the 70s. we do not have many colored people here in berea and i am afraid of people regardless of their pigmentation. good times and whats happening were much better shows in the black comedy genre would you not say. different strokes was not bad but i just wish dana plato was a big chunkier in the rear like marion bartoli.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i wish i were more like moefome. he knows lots of sports and apparently is good with the chicks. i am afraid to talk to women. i like the bigger girls anyway.

WVU

EOG Master

In a way this guy reminds me of Wholovesya. I miss that guy
:+waving-5

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i think what wvu is saying is i am his own ghost. that would be difficult considering he is sending me messages with names of people i have not heard of. i guess they are from that drug site that people talk about. i do not like drugs. nancy reagan taught me to just say no. i am also allergic to alcohol it gives me a rash. that is why i can not bartend like the gender confused 5 star man. that and i get panic attacks when i meet people.

Blondie

EOG Master

In a way this guy reminds me of Wholovesya. I miss that guy
:+waving-5

I know me too :(

i think what wvu is saying is i am his own ghost. that would be difficult considering he is sending me messages with names of people i have not heard of. i guess they are from that drug site that people talk about. i do not like drugs. nancy reagan taught me to just say no. i am also allergic to alcohol it gives me a rash. that is why i can not bartend like the gender confused 5 star man. that and i get panic attacks when i meet people.

This post reminds me more of Wilson :pop:

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

wilson was a soccer ball in that tom hanks movie. sometimes i feel like him because i am afraid to talk to people. i talk to sheila and my my little pony dolls and my army men but they do not talk back so i am not scared. sometimes i wish i were tom hanks but not when he dressed like a girl with peter scolari. i would not mind being a klingon either. only thing that gets me upset is the name reminds me of lisa wilson. she was mean to me in school and even though she was pretty she would make fun of me. when the wrestling team teabagged me she laughed at me. that made me angry but i still pleasured myself to her yearbook pictures many times.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

you avatar is kind of creepy mister team who t boone pickens backs but they rarely win. the big head is like that burger king guy who is very freaky in the commercial. i would like to meet this wilson guy as long as he is not related to lisa wilson. she is mean and makes me angry. i do like that mike gundy though sometimes i strut around the attic giving his im a man speech to sheila in my star trek tee shirt. im a man im walter dont call me wally come after me bobby is a damn fine boy. yeah that fires me up almost as much as hulk hogans real american theme song.

you avatar is kind of creepy mister team who t boone pickens backs but they rarely win. the big head is like that burger king guy who is very freaky in the commercial. i would like to meet this wilson guy as long as he is not related to lisa wilson. she is mean and makes me angry. i do like that mike gundy though sometimes i strut around the attic giving his im a man speech to sheila in my star trek tee shirt. im a man im walter dont call me wally come after me bobby is a damn fine boy. yeah that fires me up almost as much as hulk hogans real american theme song.

Good shit Wilson, errrr, Walter.

I like alllll your stuff. I will just play along now.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

do you watch the show las vegas mister vagina doctor. i did at first but i do not like all the alcohol and the women were way too skinny. i like them a bit chunkier like marion bartoli. that and it took an hour away from sheila and star trek so i stopped watching. i wish i could go there one day and i have a cousin who lives there as well. he is way too city boy for me though as he goes to those clubs with rock stars and models. i am not comfortable in crowds though so i could not make it. i am afraid to fly too.

do you watch the show las vegas mister vagina doctor. i did at first but i do not like all the alcohol and the women were way too skinny. i like them a bit chunkier like marion bartoli. that and it took an hour away from sheila and star trek so i stopped watching. i wish i could go there one day and i have a cousin who lives there as well. he is way too city boy for me though as he goes to those clubs with rock stars and models. i am not comfortable in crowds though so i could not make it. i am afraid to fly too.

didnt we go to the same band camp?
aren't you the one that banged that Chopolski chick in the woods?
do you still eat those head cheese sandwiches?
tell momma i said hi and the bumps are all gone.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i think i remember your name is travis and your wife is a model if i remember correctly. aside from the rather creepy big headed avatar you seem all right with me. i have read this forum for a while and vaguely remember a wilson but he was not near the handicapper i was. i am not retarded just have some issues and afflictions in the head. i am a mathematical genius and it is proven as mommy had me tested at my special school and have a photograph memory. if your wife were a little more chunky like marion bartoli it would be better but i still think she is ok but not my cup of tea. sometimes i have tea parties though. pay attention to my picks i was three and oh today and am something of an idiot savant.

i think i remember your name is travis and your wife is a model if i remember correctly. aside from the rather creepy big headed avatar you seem all right with me. i have read this forum for a while and vaguely remember a wilson but he was not near the handicapper i was. i am not retarded just have some issues and afflictions in the head. i am a mathematical genius and it is proven as mommy had me tested at my special school and have a photograph memory. if your wife were a little more chunky like marion bartoli it would be better but i still think she is ok but not my cup of tea. sometimes i have tea parties though. pay attention to my picks i was three and oh today and am something of an idiot savant.

Or something like that. Maybe you and momma can have another contest? :+textinb3

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

it was not a contest it was one of those aptitude test. i scored off the charts in the math and in a few others but got a zero in the speech. i started crying when the lady started looking at me. that is when we went to see a therapist and they said i was agoraphobic. i handled it ok and took medicine but the wrestler teabagging incident and lisa wilson mocking me sent me over the edge. i wish everyone could be a more like hulk hogan.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">lol, and I know a guy or two that doesn't use caps......
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i promise you i am not this wilson. i would never name myself that even though i am a big tom hanks fan because lisa wilson was mean to me. sure i pleasured myself to her yearbook picture but i am sure i was not the only one. besides how could she know that. i am here to make good picks and shoot sicks. like booker tee used to say save the drama for your mama.

August West

Rambler

I think Walter Carling is Egg Yolk Soup.

Hey, where's Jman been lately?

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i am just here to shoot shit and talk sports. i went three and oh today and i hope you made money too. i do not like to talk to mean people and feel at home with people that are on my level. there are a bunch of neato guys on here and there are some people with obvious anger issues. look within to find your cure and maybe then you can be a big gambling winner like me with my government cheese bankroll too.

Blondie

EOG Master

Walter, I do believe a lot of people's patience is wearing thin. Might be time to call it a night.... or at least tone down the redundancy

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

dogs scare me blondie. your avatar is not my favorite although the cowboy big headed mascot may be worse. i was three and oh documented picks today. it is a gambling website and i come here to shoot shit and talk sports because i do not like to leave the house. it is amazing that you would use the word redundancy in these parts. i will give my picks out later but i have a big night with sheila planned.