Anyone heard from Dirty lately

Man leaves Georgia jail naked, gets arrested again

(AP) -- Sometimes, it's better to look like a jailbird than sport a birthday suit. Police say Bill Merit, 49, left the Chatham County jail and began walking by the side of the road, naked. Witnesses called police, who arrested him and jailed him again on a charge of public indecency.

A police report says Merit told an officer that he didn't take the clothes jailers gave him because he thought they were stolen. The report says the man "appeared rational, except for being naked."

Jail records show Merit had been booked two days eariler on charges of criminal trespass and disorderly conduct. Chatham County Sheriff Lt. Thomas Tillman said Wednesday Merit remains in jail awaiting arraignment. He says he does not know if Merit has a lawyer.

Re: Anyone heard from Dirty lately

I believe he was out in California auditioning for the role as the eighth dwarf in Disney's new Snow White And The Eight Dwarfs remake.

But I don't think Dopey, Happy, and Sneezy were comfortable with a new dwarf named "Dirty."

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

when i get dirty i take a shower. i am a bit of a clean freak. even though i am afraid to leave the house i still take like three showers a day. sometimes i get sweaty when i am with sheila or when i dance to the beegees. i do not like to be dirty. mommy says that cleanliness is next to godliness.

ballwonder

EOG Master

He actually was a bit sick with is diverticulitus (spelling ?) last I read, hope all is well.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

talked to him today....been dealing with more "kids stuff" and its worn him out...but he is fine.......

...good guy

dirty

EOG Master

He actually was a bit sick with is diverticulitus (spelling ?) last I read, hope all is well.

Tests came back with No blockages...just bad irritation in my Intestines in the pelvic region.... Still hurting like hell....

Thanks for the well wishes... say once the antibiotics cycle thru I should start feeling a lot better...

talked to him today....been dealing with more "kids stuff" and its worn him out...but he is fine.......

...good guy

Thanks bucs... been getting ready for court and went Yesterday...Kept Custody of my boys and that is most important thing.... Still not completely over yet...but looking better... :cheers:cheers:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

the thought of seeing Dirty naked gives me cold shivers

hell yea, blocks out the sun

:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

He will be back and the truths will be self evident.

I never Left... Truth is even If I was still working here I would have been gone almost as much with my diverticulitis acting up and then court...oij213490oij213490oij213490:+frustrat:+frustrat:+frustrat:+talking-:+talking-:+talking-:smackdown:smackdown:smackdown:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

and then some, but a cool cat nonetheless.....

Thanks Pal.... :cheers:cheers:cheers

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

I heard he was moving Overseas and opening up his own sports book with the General........Any truth to that ????

dirty

EOG Master

Best of Luck in court Dirty......Hope it all works out for ya

Thanks Ford... even with all the evidence against my ex the Judge was pro woman and we had to fight like hell for me to keep the kids... let her attorney do anything he wanted... I am glad I had a good one or I may have lost.

Now let's get this somewhat straight.

You have a health problem with this diverticulitis.

You are battling for custody of your kids.

So you leave the one constant job you have had for years?

Nice of you to check in Dirty hope it all goes your way with your boys and your health.

Now let's get this somewhat straight.

You have a health problem with this diverticulitis.

You are battling for custody of your kids.

So you leave the one constant job you have had for years?

You absolutely jack shit about his situation except what is on the forum, so I would STFU if I were you.....

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks wrigs....we still are going to drink that beer together man....

FRancis...That article coming out of Chatham county does no surprise me one bit..

good to see you around here Dirty :cheers Take care of yourself buddy, those little ones need you

dirty

EOG Master

:+textinb3

good to C U :+waving-5

good to see you around here Dirty :cheers Take care of yourself buddy, those little ones need you

Same to you guys.... EGO I am doing my Best... have not had a drip of alcohol since March 10...haven't even wanted one...eating right and more active now... just got to quit hurting to get even more active...:cheers:cheers:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

thanks Tuckman...they damn sure do... I would do anything for them

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

i'm guessing that when your well, you have the kids out playing baseball. i can't think of a better way to pass the summer months. you should get the kids a nice female german shepherd, not only a great family pet, but they're extremely protective of children. any stranger gets within 20 ft of your kids, you'll know it.
if they're stupid enough to get within 5 ft, you'll have to pry the dog's mouth off of their arm or leg.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Just saying hello and want to wish you the best of luck with the children and all.

dirty

EOG Master

We play in the yard all the time... I got a L. slugger sports pop up net I put up and pitch to them ... One hits and the other plays the field.. throw them each about 30 pitches a piece and let the other practice fielding by chasing the balls... work on their fielding and throwing.... good times.... They wrap up swimming lessons in the am... and then my oldest will start Golf Lessons the Monday after the 4th... 6th or 7th I believe... going to be a busy summer...

Kids are wanting a Pup... will get them one most likely when all is said and done....

dirty - glad to see you are doing better...hope the health improves my friend. and congrats on the amazing news about your kids....

:houra