SBR Girls... does this turn you on?

Re: SBR Girls... does this turn you on?

:puking:

Men. I like men. I have no good reason for this, but it is nonetheless true. Men. The end.

Nope. I have zero interest in kissing women. Sorry to disappoint, but it's the truth.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Nope. I have zero interest in kissing women. Sorry to disappoint, but it's the truth.

no biggie... i see it all the time though in my age group. I dont think older gals are doing this... im not saying your old but older than me

12io4j2w90

no biggie... i see it all the time though in my age group. I dont think older gals are doing this... im not saying your old but older than me

12io4j2w90

hmmmm ... testing the age theory, then, do you have any interest in kissing a man?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

hmmmm ... testing the age theory, then, do you have any interest in kissing a man?

no but i do think right now we are more liberal than ever before. Like seeing girls making out at the bar or club or whatever is just like whatever.... but like back in the day it was prob like woahhhhhhhhhh. Plus girls at this age are more experimental and whatever especially when all drunk ass in the bars/clubs. I am not saying their all lesbos or anything, I have hot girl "friends" that makeout when drunk and shit, but they like men. I dunno just interesting

no but i do think right now we are more liberal than ever before. Like seeing girls making out at the bar or club or whatever is just like whatever.... but like back in the day it was prob like woahhhhhhhhhh. Plus girls at this age are more experimental and whatever especially when all drunk ass in the bars/clubs. I am not saying their all lesbos or anything, I have hot girl "friends" that makeout when drunk and shit, but they like men. I dunno just interesting

I agree, people are more liberal now, but, the fact the neither you nor I are interested in kissing a member of our own sex puts the age theory to rest on my preferences.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I agree, people are more liberal now, but, the fact the neither you nor I are interested in kissing a member of our own sex puts the age theory to rest on my preferences.

no but im a guy..... a girl kissing a girl is cool. a guy kissing a guy is fucking wrong

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Getting better sportsgirl, actually played today and hit the driver decent, which is a huge place. Thanks for the tips.

Apple

Banned

Didn't disappoint me at all. Actually tired of how trendy being bi has become nowadays.. Girls kissing girls just to fit inoij213490

Well, I'm 5-Star's age and I don't kiss girls. I actually did kiss my best friend back in the 8th grade. We were both closing in on our first kiss with a boy and we wanted to practice. That's it. One of my ex friends was constantly trying to get me to hook up with her. She was a slut....big time.

WVU

EOG Master

try it you might like it you prude sum beitches
:+excited-

12io4j2w90

True. My girlfriend is 23; her age group is all over this and it's not considered all that outlandish. Quite different from when I was that age. I think it originally arose from all the attention it garnered; two girls kissing at a club had ALL the attention of the guys. Additionally, the Britney/Madonna thing helped it along. . . .

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Sweded said:
Well, I'm 5-Star's age and I don't kiss girls. I actually did kiss my best friend back in the 8th grade. We were both closing in on our first kiss with a boy and we wanted to practice. That's it. One of my ex friends was constantly trying to get me to hook up with her. She was a slut....big time.
I'd pay $$ to see that. In the words of the commercials in Robocop "I'd buy THAT for a dollar!!" :+excited-

When read the topic the first thing that came to my mind was this song...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/muJaDZA-_Bk&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/muJaDZA-_Bk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Thanks goodness

Too many girls out there nowadays that do........... :)

Guys hardly even know what girls to hit on now because of the fact they may only be interested in their same sex.....2938u4ji23

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

So I watched the video and I must admit that it doesn't do much for me, and I get excited when the wind kicks up usually. I was wishing for some hot girl on girl action, but really nothing in my opinion. The touch myself video is pretty good, and I may need to head off to the bathroom for a get to know myself better encounter. I think there was another song about a chick kissing a girl a few years back that is better than the one posted. The chick has an innocent sounding voice and the song is better, of course I don't have time to research it for you but I know it is out there.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

When read the topic the first thing that came to my mind was this song...

<object height="344" width="425">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/muJaDZA-_Bk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="344" width="425"></object>

haha wow i forgot about that song... it was pretty big when I was in h.s.