An EOG hypothetical from mofome

mofome

Banned
what would you do if someone killed someone in your family, he went to jail, he got out, and now you know the city he lives in? This is all hypothetical obviously, but i'd love to see some answers to this scenario.

12io4j2w90

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast
Re: An EOG hypothetical from mofome

i would break my own arm in anger. then take my medicine and put on the soothing sounds of the gibb brothers.

rjt721

EOG Master

Depends on the circumstances. How did he kill the family member? Are we talking a premeditated murder, or something along the lines of a drunk driver crashing into him/her?

mofome

Banned

Depends on the circumstances. How did he kill the family member? Are we talking a premeditated murder, or something along the lines of a drunk driver crashing into him/her?

agument escalated and shot in the head; or so we'll say.

12io4j2w90

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

if you do not like the beegees just tell me. you can change it to some other neato disco acts to suit your story.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

someone must have made a mistake and banned me. i did not say a bad word about anyone. i am sure it is a mistake because freedom of speech is alive and well here at this site.

oriolefan

EOG Member

someone must have made a mistake and banned me. i did not say a bad word about anyone. i am sure it is a mistake because freedom of speech is alive and well here at this site.

I was banned for asking what the motive was behind The Shrink attacking Chesters character in his "IS CHESTER A RAT?" thread.
</br>In fact, all i said in the post was "why do you ask, is EOG hiring again?". Within a minute or so The Shrink edited my post, and i was placed on "post review".
</br>Looks like Mofome put you on pst review, after the arm breaking post.
</br>Funny post, btw. Not a good sign that something that simple is getting people banned.

mofome

Banned

I was banned for asking what the motive was behind The Shrink attacking Chesters character in his "IS CHESTER A RAT?" thread.

In fact, all i said in the post was "why do you ask, is EOG hiring again?". Within a minute or so The Shrink edited my post, and i was placed on "post review".

Looks like Mofome put you on pst review, after the arm breaking post.

Funny post, btw. Not a good sign that something that simple is getting people banned.

1) you aren't banned
2) the arm breaking post? thats a forum classic. i think it helped me get a job. talk about it all you like.

12io4j2w90

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

you banned me and my ghost waltercarling1. i am another ghost waltercarling2. i believe in free speech and emailed you asking why i was banned.

i get this and assume you will ban me instead of discussing problems like an adult:

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="70%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>EOG Message</TD></TR><TR><TD class=panelsurround align=middle>
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: 06-27-08, 01:00 AM

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

it would be nice to get a reason.

oriolefan

EOG Member

</br>In fact, all i said in the post was "why do you ask, is EOG hiring again?". Within a minute or so The Shrink edited my post, and i was placed on "post review".
</br>Looks like Mofome put you on pst review, after the arm breaking post.
</br>Funny post, btw. Not a good sign that something that simple is getting people banned.

oriolefan

EOG Member

1) you aren't banned
2) the arm breaking post? thats a forum classic. i think it helped me get a job. talk about it all you like.

12io4j2w90

</br>I am on 'post review'. So, no technically i am not banned, just censored.
</br>I wasn't referring to the post you made in the past. That wasn't really all that funny, imo, just kinda stupid and immature. I was responding to the post by carling.

oriolefan

EOG Member

1) you aren't banned

12io4j2w90

</br>I am on 'post review'. So, no technically i am not banned, just censored.
</br>I wasn't referring to the post you made in the past. That wasn't really all that funny, imo, just kinda stupid and immature. I was responding to the post by carling.
</br>Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.
</br>"freedom of speech"
</br>lol

mofome

Banned

I am on 'post review'. So, no technically i am not banned, just censored.

I wasn't referring to the post you made in the past. That wasn't really all that funny, imo, just kinda stupid and immature. I was responding to the post by carling.

You made a reference to it as if thats what got him banned. Simple enough. Yes, i know when and why that post was made, maybe its time to move on. I also know that you said i had about 10 ghost; you were wrong. maybe you should just relax, take things for what they are, and enjoy your day.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

I am on 'post review'. So, no technically i am not banned, just censored.

I wasn't referring to the post you made in the past. That wasn't really all that funny, imo, just kinda stupid and immature. I was responding to the post by carling.

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

"freedom of speech"

lol

This is a sports and handicapping board. I did not put you on post-review, but maybe you could explain to me what you offer to a board of our nature. I apologize for any inconvenience. I do not know the nature of your troubles.

12io4j2w90

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

what would you do if someone killed someone in your family, he went to jail, he got out, and now you know the city he lives in? This is all hypothetical obviously, but i'd love to see some answers to this scenario.

12io4j2w90
will let you know when i catch him alone somewhere.
ok maybe not ,i probally wont be able to post from jail

father murdered and loser got caught and they put him in a trade school for punishment ,yea he was only 16 but so what.

anyhow i know what town he lives in but havent had much luck finding where he hangs.

the name David Leonard manchester nh gonna guess is 36-37 now

ps it was a roberry deal. 29 bucks and change

ballwonder

EOG Master

People dissappear every day, and in reality does the world miss a shitbag when he/she is not seen or heard from.

mofome

Banned

father murdered and loser got caught and they put him in a trade school for punishment ,yea he was only 16 but so what.

anyhow i know what town he lives in but havent had much luck finding where he hangs.

wow....its weird the amount of things people have lived through. you just have no idea some times. im sorry man....

it's ok , just would like to see what kind of shitbag would kill someone over 29 bucks

My dad's uncle had his throat slit by the guy his POS wife had left him for. He had went over there to try and talk to her, guy reached in his car window and cut his throat. He drove back to our house holding his throat and my mom and grandmother had to try and stop the bleeding until the ambulance showed. I'd never seen so much blood in my life. Not until high school, that is.

Find out where he lives and post flyers warning all the neighbors. Plaster the supermarket, the post office...basically anywhere you can out up posters for free. When he has had enough harrassment and has to move, find out where he goes and do it all over again.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

tough call... you dont want to get in trouble your self for doing harm to them but its hard to live knowing that the person that took their life away is back on the streets living their life. It just doesnt seem fair at all.

I don't understand why the hell a murderer is back on the streets after 5 years.

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

I don't understand why the hell a murderer is back on the streets after 5 years.
i think he was held for around 7 . still cheap for killing someone.

real cheap considering i did 38 days for driving under revocation when i was 19-20

ballwonder

EOG Master

<TABLE class=teaser cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=8 border=0><TBODY><TR class=alt vAlign=top><TD class=id>8.</TD><TD>LEONARD, DAVID E <SMALL>(Age 36)</SMALL>

PeopleFinders.com | People Summary
</TD><TD>
  • MANCHESTER, NH
</TD><TD>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I say forgive and forget!

And make sure they never find the body!:fishing: