Hello from Miami Beach...

Can someone fill me in on anything important that I missed yesterday and today? :pop:

I feel lost and I miss Cliff notes...:+waving-5

I love it here in Miami Beach...

THE SHRINK

Re: Hello from Miami Beach...

I heard Shaq is going to hit Miami Beach soon and do another rap asking Dwayne Wade how his ass tastes.

WVU

EOG Master

hey shrinky,

call or text me. I will fill you in over lunch

mofome

Banned

sportsgirl posted naked pics of herself and swede but i deleted them because this is a sports/handicapping forum. I hope you consider it a job well done, boss.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

Also:

<table class="SLTables1" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg1" align="center"><th align="left" width="30%">Top 6th</th><td width="5%">1</td><td width="5%">2</td><td width="5%">3</td><td width="5%">4</td><td width="5%">5</td><td width="5%">6</td><td width="5%">7</td><td width="5%">8</td><td width="5%">9</td><th width="6%">R</th><th width="6%">H</th><th width="6%">E</th></tr><tr class="bg2" align="center"><td class="MLBBAL" align="left" height="17" nowrap="nowrap">Baltimore</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>5</td><td>2</td><td>1</td><td class="finalscore">0</td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td><th>8</th><th>10</th><th>0</th></tr><tr class="bg2" align="center"><td class="MLBCHC" align="left" height="17" nowrap="nowrap">Chi. Cubs</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td><th>0</th><th>4</th><th>2</th></tr></tbody></table><table class="" id="alerts1462110" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td id="plays1462110" style="padding: 3px;" valign="top">Millar singled to left, Markakis to second.
HR: BAL - None CHC - None</td><td id="situation1462110" align="right" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="56"><tbody><tr><td rowspan="3" width="6">
</td><td id="ball1-1462110" class="hide" height="8" width="8"><spacer type="block" height="8" width="8"></td> <td id="ball2-1462110" class="hide" height="8" width="8"><spacer type="block" height="8" width="8"></td> <td id="ball3-1462110" class="hide" height="8" width="8"><spacer type="block" height="8" width="8"></td> <td rowspan="3" id="third-1462110" class="hide" height="25" width="8"><spacer type="block" height="25" width="8"></td> <td rowspan="3" id="second-1462110" class="onbase" height="25" width="8"><spacer type="block" height="25" width="8"></td> <td rowspan="3" id="first-1462110" class="onbase" height="25" width="9"><spacer type="block" height="25" width="9"></td> </tr><tr><td id="strike1-1462110" class="hide" height="8" width="8"><spacer type="block" height="8" width="8"></td> <td id="strike2-1462110" class="hide" height="8" width="8"><spacer type="block" height="8" width="8"></td> <td class="bg2" height="8" width="8"><spacer type="block" height="8" width="8"></td> </tr><tr><td id="out1-1462110" class="out" height="8" width="8"><spacer type="block" height="8" width="8"></td> <td id="out2-1462110" class="hide" height="8" width="8"><spacer type="block" height="8" width="8"></td> <td class="bg2" height="8" width="8"><spacer type="block" height="8" width="8"></td> </tr></tbody></table>

<spacer type="block" height="1" width="50"></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg4"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="bottom"><td id="links1462110" nowrap="nowrap">GameCenter ? Glog (Live Commentary)</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Get this crap???!!!

I go the beach today and I am told I can't swim in the ocean due to too high BACTERIA count!!!!! :mad:

I asked the life guard when did this stupid rule go into effect and he said it started TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

So I had to hang out by the pool and watch all this cotton candy walk by...12io4j2w90

THE SHRINK

Hey Ken! I hope you and the Mrs. are having a fabulous time!!! Everything here is great. Mo refuses to send me naked photos of himself, but other than that things are ok. :cheers

Get this crap???!!!

I go the beach today and I am told I can't swim in the ocean due to too high BACTERIA count!!!!! :mad:

I asked the life guard when did this stupid rule go into effect and he said it started TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

So I had to hang out by the pool and watch all this cotton candy walk by...12io4j2w90

THE SHRINK

Too bad Tony Montana's camera was not at that pool. :houra

Journeyman

EOG Master

Get this crap???!!!

THE SHRINK

awww poor guy :pop:

Journeyman

EOG Master

I got one word for you... SPF 45

u mean 145 :devil:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eivZd4j5MBs&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eivZd4j5MBs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mofome was picked up by the Feds..
Blondie ran off with some guy with a nice avatar.
Hoffa quelched some guy posting a tennis pick in the wrong forum.
EGO hit 8,500 posts.

The forum named all dogs weighing over 50 pounds, discussed the appropriateness of blowjobs on the first date, and tackled the private messaging controversy.

You have missed an eventful day.

Hey Ken! I hope you and the Mrs. are having a fabulous time!!! Everything here is great. Mo refuses to send me naked photos of himself, but other than that things are ok. :cheers

Hey Nance,

Scarlett and I are having fun...

I have good news for ya...:cheers

When mofome came to our Christmas party, he got pretty "lit up," and Tony Montana and I took some "very interesting" pictures of him that i bet he doesn't remember...

Now I just might be able to find them for the right price...:pop:

THE SHRINK

Hey Nance,

When mofome came to our Christmas party, he got pretty "lit up," and Tony Montana and I took some "very interesting" pictures of him that i bet he doesn't remember...

THE SHRINK

I think mofome will have to start using his contest giveaway money for bribe money soon.

:pop:

Blondie

EOG Master

Mofome was picked up by the Feds..
Blondie ran off with some guy with a nice avatar.
Hoffa quelched some guy posting a tennis pick in the wrong forum.
EGO hit 8,500 posts.

The forum named all dogs weighing over 50 pounds, discussed the appropriatess of blowjobs on the first date, and tackled the private messaging controversy.

You have missed an eventful day.

Pretty much sums it up

although you forgot our lesson on not looking directly into the sun :doh1

Hey Nance,

THE SHRINK

I do happen to have a little extra cash that's just burnin' a hole in my pocket :devil:

Oh, he's gonna love this ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

mofome

Banned

The Shrink, I have a thread that has 121 replies. I am a professional poster.

I have an extra bathroom that I never use. I would like to sublet it to any EOG poster wanting to live in Las Vegas.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I was just there till Monday. Is it raining? It rained everyday last week!

I think mofome will have to make another video explaining his actions here.