MY NFL WR POWER RANKINGS (Top 10)

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: MY NFL WR POWER RANKINGS (Top 10)

Did Marvin Harrison pass away, no mention at all? Steve Smith was arguably the best player in football not long ago. ...

Amazing how quickly things changed in this league.

Marvin Harrison is the best receiver of the last decade - it's fact

ill assume this is for the upcoming season...

1. Randy Moss (from last years stats)
2. Chad Johnson (a complete receiver)
3. Braylon Edwards (up and coming)
4. Steve Smith (intangibles)
5. TO (would be higher but drops waaaaaay too many balls)
6. Larry Fitz (borderline top 5 complete wr)
7. Reggie Wayne (stealing marvins spotlight)
8. Plax (big, tall, great hands)
9. Tory Holt (hed be higher if he wasnt as old coming into this year)
10a. Colston
10b. Andre Johnson
10c. Roy Williams
10d. Hines Ward

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Nope. Off-field antics played a part in my list, which is why Randy Moss, Chad Johnson and T.O. aren't on it.

Santana Moss?!?!?!?!?!?! 2348ji23e 2348ji23e 2348ji23e

What does Randy or T.O. do wrong off the field at this stage of their careers? I will agree Chad goes a little overboard but even he isnt that bad, he just likes to talk

Santana Moss?!?!?!?!?!?! 2348ji23e 2348ji23e 2348ji23e

What does Randy or T.O. do wrong off the field at this stage of their careers? I will agree Chad goes a little overboard but even he isnt that bad, he just likes to talk
Randy and T.O. had good seasons last years, but that doesn't mean they are cured of their ways - and it doens't convince me that they are team players - which is what wins SBs. I'd love to see any one of the three of them give up their body for the team like Ward does.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Randy and T.O. had good seasons last years, but that doesn't mean they are cured of their ways - and it doens't convince me that they are team players - which is what wins SBs. I'd love to see any one of the three of them give up their body for the team like Ward does.

Come on.... Moss was on a 16-0 team, and he was a HUGE reason for it. Sure Welker had a great season too but Moss opened up that offense so much. Its not a coincidence that Randy is on the top 2 scoring teams in NFL History

Come on.... Moss was on a 16-0 team, and he was a HUGE reason for it. Sure Welker had a great season too but Moss opened up that offense so much. Its not a coincidence that Randy is on the top 2 scoring teams in NFL History

Top two teams without a SB win. Does Moss have an SB ring I don't know about? He doesn't have one and I'll bet he never will.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Top two teams without a SB win. Does Moss have an SB ring I don't know about? He doesn't have one and I'll bet he never will.

He isnt the reason the Pats lost... the O line was the reason for the most part. Moss is awesome, I dont care what you say there is no way you can keep him off the top 5, especially with Hines and Santana on that list. I love Hines as a football player. He isnt just a wr he is a great blocker, leader, etc... but come on sounds like you just have something against Randy... and for the record T.O. in the superbowl with the Eagles was one of the best performances in any sport I have ever seen. He was playing on 1 leg and had a hell of a game...

d ray

EOG Dedicated

ill assume this is for the upcoming season...

1. Randy Moss (from last years stats)
2. Chad Johnson (a complete receiver)
3. Braylon Edwards (up and coming)
4. Steve Smith (intangibles)
5. TO (would be higher but drops waaaaaay too many balls)
6. Larry Fitz (borderline top 5 complete wr)
7. Reggie Wayne (stealing marvins spotlight)
8. Plax (big, tall, great hands)
9. Tory Holt (hed be higher if he wasnt as old coming into this year)
10a. Colston
10b. Andre Johnson
10c. Roy Williams
10d. Hines Ward

agree with this list for the most part, only thing i would change is moving andre johnson to 6 or 7.:thumbsup

yeah johnson is definitely up there when he is on the field...just too injury prone to me ya know? i think this is his second year in like 5 where he has missed a handful of games due to injury...

d ray

EOG Dedicated

yeah johnson is definitely up there when he is on the field...just too injury prone to me ya know? i think this is his second year in like 5 where he has missed a handful of games due to injury...

good point, nice list12io4j2w90

5 star bomb

EOG Master

u got roy williams and hines ahead of Brandon Marshall and Anquan Boldin? I think Hines is a awesome wr but at this stage in his career he is a possession wr and thats about it. marshall and boldin do it all

Apple

Banned

Wes Welker is a 5'9'' 180 pounds white boy who caught 112 passes last season.. Dude should get some more props.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Wes Welker is a 5'9'' 180 pounds white boy who caught 112 passes last season.. Dude should get some more props.

hes awesome... but he had that year bc of Moss opening the fuck out of the field. Just a bunch of dump off passes. He is awesome but not top 10. Put him on another team and he doesnt have near the same stats

u got roy williams and hines ahead of Brandon Marshall and Anquan Boldin? I think Hines is a awesome wr but at this stage in his career he is a possession wr and thats about it. marshall and boldin do it all

if marshall has another stellar season this year then maybe...he had one great year (the year before he had 20 receptions for 309 yards in 15 games)...boldin could be up there too but he is also injury prone...missed 12 games since hes been in the league and hes only been here for like what 4 or 5 years?

if he is starting as my flex back...he isnt a top 10 wr...he certainly had an advantage being in the inside creating mismatches w/ slow lbs and safeties...ill like to see what he does this year now that he is outside and stuck on a db all the time...

5 star bomb

EOG Master

if he is starting as my flex back...he isnt a top 10 wr...he certainly had an advantage being in the inside creating mismatches w/ slow lbs and safeties...ill like to see what he does this year now that he is outside and stuck on a db all the time...

he wont be on the outside dude... they would be crazy to take him out of the slot

he wont be on the outside dude... they would be crazy to take him out of the slot

who is gonna oppose moss on the other side then? regardless welker is going to have a db on him if the pats dont have another threat...kinda like how champ follows gates and gonzalez when they are split out

RedzWest

EOG Member

1. Randy Moss
2. Terrell Owens
3. Braylon Edwards
4. Chad Johnson
5. Reggie Wayne
6. Andre Johnson
7. Larry Fitzgerald
8. Steve Smith
9. T.J. Whose yo momma
10. Torry Holt

On the bubble: Plaxico Burress, Brandon Marshall, Marques Colston, Anquan Boldin, Lee Evans

QB's coming tomorrow... 12io4j2w90

good list..i think you got the top 9 out of 10... TJ Houshmanzadah is questionable to me. He benefits from having Chad on the other side. But who do I put in at 10? Joey Galloway maybe? If he ever had a good QB he would have been a household name. A healthy Burress? If Harrison is healthy i'd put him at 10.

As far as the order? Its all debatable. Andre Johnson and Fitz will be the best next year or the year after. They will over take Owens/Moss. On my list TOrry Holt jumps to #5.

Moss
TO
Andre JOhnson
Fitz
Holt
Steve Smith
Braylon
Reggie Wayne
Chad Johnson
Pick'Em: Harrison, Burress, Houshmanzadah, Boldin, Galloway, Roy WIilliams

i find it hard putting johnson and fitz over TO and moss when you compare the qb situations...romo and brady will put up there numbers and somebody has to get them...as for the texans and cardinals...they have a hard enough time finding which qb is starting each week...they do both produce though