server issues here are not good

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast
site is running very slowly today. this is not good as eog is the premier handicapping site on the internet with allstar posters like me and moefome and the vagina doctor. if you truly want to take the leap into greatness get this fixed asap. i do some consulting work and am pretty sharp with the computer so i would be glad to help gratis. i work for a firm in a big city out west but they let me telecommute from home because of my agoraphobia.

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: server issues here are not good

walter seems to be running fine for me. Have you tried restarting your computer?

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

maybe someone is just messing with that screen name. do not worry i just created another ghost. i am really walter carling. let us talk about sports.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">fuck off
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i can see from your little quote that you are an ohio state fan. that explains the anger issues. paxil works well.

Sorry to hear about the slow performance, walter. It's a big night in the WNBA tonight with 6 games on the board so I think that has to be the reason for a little more volume than normal.

Blondie

EOG Master

Walter here is the deal. Don't care who you are or why you are here. I have merged all of your usernames into one.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

blondie i want to use waltercarling my original name but that was banned as was waltercarling1. i can use this one certainly and do not like having to continually make up names. i just want to talk sports and am giving out winning picks. i do not insult people and have done nothing to be banned. if i step out of line please tell me and i will try and control my issues that sometimes cause my erratic behavior. thank you waltercarling.

Blondie

EOG Master

I told you last night.

Stop repeating yourself. It annoys others. If you want to talk sports then talk sports and stop the other crap.

If you simply talk sports and chime in occassionally on other threads you will be tolerated better.

If you continue to make usernames we will be forceed to ban your ip as that is spamming our board and not tolerated.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

I told you last night.

Stop repeating yourself. It annoys others. If you want to talk sports then talk sports and stop the other crap.

If you simply talk sports and chime in occassionally on other threads you will be tolerated better.

If you continue to make usernames we will be forceed to ban your ip as that is spamming our board and not tolerated.

walter is making wilson better and better...keep up the good work walter :+textinb3

Blondie

EOG Master

Sorry ballwonder private infomation not allowed to share, but I do know a reason why you might have asked if that is any reassurance. (I understand the concept behind the aol proxies and banning them)

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i am not making usernames to spam the board. they are all the same and the only reason is i was banned without an explanation. i have ocd and that causes me to repeat things. if you saw the movie rain man when dustin hoffman says definitely definitely lots in a row that is what it is like. i apologize if it is bad sometimes. my mood plays a role in it and it is like a nervous reflex. sometimes i cannot control it. just be glad you do not talk to me in person real life. it is much worse.

Journeyman

EOG Master

so he was banned yet came back a day later with #3 lol

why ban him then?

please reference the mod training manual page 147 chapter 11.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Sorry ballwonder private infomation not allowed to share, but I do know a reason why you might have asked if that is any reassurance. (I understand the concept behind the aol proxies and banning them)

Cool I understand, you knew where I was going with it also. U do a great job, keep up the great work.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i was not banned for any reason mister steve perry admirer. blondie has told me to work on not repeating myself which i am trying even though it is a medical condition. i like it here and there are a bunch of neato guys.

Blondie

EOG Master

i am not making usernames to spam the board. they are all the same and the only reason is i was banned without an explanation. i have ocd and that causes me to repeat things. if you saw the movie rain man when dustin hoffman says definitely definitely lots in a row that is what it is like. i apologize if it is bad sometimes. my mood plays a role in it and it is like a nervous reflex. sometimes i cannot control it. just be glad you do not talk to me in person real life. it is much worse.

Well, then maybe you should limit your conversation on here to minimum as you have annoyed the regular posters almost to the point I am about to throw this in the asylum and let them have at you.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i did not know this was a popularity contest. what have i said that is annoying. please explain. i have contributed sports and gambling discussion as much as anyone.

Blondie

EOG Master

so he was banned yet came back a day later with #3 lol

why ban him then?

please reference the mod training manual page 147 chapter 11.

There are complications anymore when banning people and the use of certain domains for ips. It can cause a massive clusterfuck as ballwonder hinted at above.

Working on something now that might make this much more bearable, just have to remember how to do it :cheers