Just wanted to say tonight was awesome.. Gambling wise

Apple

Banned
:dancefool

I needed a day like this like a dead man needs a coffin.. Feels good to see the balance a lot more than it was a week ago, especially considering if today was a bad one I'd have low ammo for the next games..

Re: Just wanted to say tonight was awesome.. Gambling wise

I had the Yanks rainout. Always nice to pick up a buck.

Had to bet the Junior High Girls Basketball game just to get my blood moving...

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Definitely a good day, even though I had somewhat bad luck. I told a co-worker to take the A's runline, I got tied up myself, didn't get it in, he cashed, and I didn't. I nailed the Jays for 3 units, which wasn't bad. Then, I feel the Yankee backers all got screwed for an easy win, as they were the right call in that game. I know my team, and the bats were alive for tonight's game. Who knows now in the first two of the Subway Series with the late travel though. So, while it was still a good day overall, I still somewhat got screwed a little.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

good to see you winning that cheese vagina doctor. i had under 26 college players in the draft and was freerolling the last few picks. i kept waiting to hear stern say ante or amir but he never did. first pick of second round is you guessed it foreign. oh well it is a push.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good to hear Gyno...GL the rest of the week.

Good to hear Gyno...GL the rest of the week.

Diogee not calling you out or meaning to diss you in anyway but your are to good of capper not to post your plays. I for one would love to see you post daily here. I know you are busy with work but can we count on you for Football?? i just being selfish but i know you can add alot.

BOL

Junk:ShrinkD

Plus you know I love that avatar

diogee

Diogee not calling you out or meaning to diss you in anyway but your are to good of capper not to post your plays. I for one would love to see you post daily here. I know you are busy with work but can we count on you for Football?? i just being selfish but i know you can add alot.

BOL

Junk:ShrinkD

Plus you know I love that avatar
Thanks Junk...I appreciate the props. Right now I am actually not even handicapping baseball since I have been forced to work at a terminal 200 miles from home and it is busy as shit so I don't have much time. Basically just doing series chases right now...mainly on totals. I'll be tracking football plays over here as well but I will just be learning how to try handicapping it like every other sport I have tried this year. I will try to contribute what I can for football since it is the only sport outside of racing that I have followed for an extended time. Outside of the last couple weeks of the playoffs I have no handicapping experience for football since that is around when I decided to learn how to handicap so I have a weak goal of +10 units like I set for learning hoops and bases. Hope all is well for you bud. :cheers

Apple

Banned

diogee this is where all the cool people hang out now..

Apple

Banned

You are a great guy diogee, you are on my NO-Bash list for life..

diogee

Thanks Gyno...same goes out to you bud. 91023i2ndw;l

And do not forget the avatar!!!

Hey Bud I know about those long drives until about 2 years ago I drove 175 around trip each day and gas was cheap then. Now it 14 miles round trip and I am in heaven.

Bol
Junk

diogee

Lol...no way to possibly get enough of the avatar. :houra
I don't have to drive back and forth since they pay for lodging but had to come here since it is way too busy for their current manpower. 14 miles round trip sounds great with the high gas prices. 91023i2ndw;l

Lol...no way to possibly get enough of the avatar. :houra
I don't have to drive back and forth since they pay for lodging but had to come here since it is way too busy for their current manpower. 14 miles round trip sounds great with the high gas prices. 91023i2ndw;l

you da man:houra