Very Busy Forum

Apple

Banned
Re: Very Busy Forum

Looking forward to your stuff sportsman.. EOG is growing more and more each day

mofome

Banned

Booking has its ups an down Mo, took a small hit but back and my guys ready to play again.

yeah i cant say that i know what its like. lots of guys on these forums are more involved in gambling than i used to realize.

compaqdork

EOG Enthusiast

sporto thank God your ( )'s are gone!!! what the hell was that about and when you and JJ were MIA in the facility for like a month in spring of 06?

i await the day your paths cross again

btw DellDude's computer is broke so is done for a while. i know this saddens you

J

joeybagadonuts

I don't think this is the real sportsman for some reason.... guy had been posting at MW for as long as I can remember, he disappearred about a month or so ago, and now he just appears at EOG?? I assume him and Theo got busted, but who knows

I smell something FISHY here....

p.s. if this is the real sporto, you got max table wagers for today?

thx

jwunderdog

EOG Addicted

I don't think this is the real sportsman for some reason.... guy had been posting at MW for as long as I can remember, he disappearred about a month or so ago, and now he just appears at EOG?? I assume him and Theo got busted, but who knows

I smell something FISHY here....

p.s. if this is the real sporto, you got max table wagers for today?

thx
I agree

if this is the real sporty how much did you lose to me and were did you send the $$$?

WVU

EOG Master

does it really matter who he is? All new posters are welcome here aren't they?

I think this guy has plenty to share with us.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

absolutely (0) chance of this being sporty. pretending to be sportman at this time is as tasteless as one can be.

sl55

EOG Veteran

Sporty,couple guys across the tracks at MW wished you would stop by and give em a shout.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1289882 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">06-27-08, 10:41 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #34 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->mofome<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1289882", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1289882 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Very Busy Forum<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by sl55
Sporty,couple guys across the tracks at MW wished you would stop by and give em a shout.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tough luck.

12io4j2w90<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

well this post already made it over to ogd :hangt