Which Stats Are More Important

I'm curious, which stats are the most important to you when capping MLB? Obviously pitching matchup is key, but I would like to hear from you guys on what you consider and factor in before you throw down your dead presidents. I appreciate your thoughts...I think this will help alot of us out in the future!:thumbsup

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated
Re: Which Stats Are More Important

where the moneys heading. weak lines . stats mean nothing unless your doing your own lines and trying to beat the books that way

Thanks guys, I'm just trying to put together a better system for myself...This is ny first season capping baseball, so I'm learning here. Much appreciated!

Apple

Banned

I'm learning too crazy.. I've had a lot of sharp guys tell me that BA and ERA are overrated stats..

I like to look at the bullpen now days if a starter gets 6 innings in he is good. Need to look at what they have to back him up

Apple

Banned

stats and trends are overrated. this shit goes deeper than nba

I believe it sir.. See baseball is a whole different sport because the pitcher is so important and he usually only pitches 6-7 innings max. Then another guy comes in and changes the whole complexion.

It's like having a QB in for only 3 QTRs.. It's a tricky sport.

I like to look at the bullpen now days if a starter gets 6 innings in he is good. Need to look at what they have to back him up
I agree Junk, I've seen quite a few games blown in the last two by the pen.
Thanks to all of you for your valued input....hopefully I can improve throughout the rest of this season and be ready for next year. GL to you all!!

Thanks cc....I need all the help I can get! I really would like to contribute here!!! And thanks mo and fdd, I appreciate the input from all of you guys here. EOG has a great bunch:cheers

I'm learning too crazy.. I've had a lot of sharp guys tell me that BA and ERA are overrated stats..
Gyno, did'nt mean to leave you buddy..thanks alot, keep up the good work you've been putting out there dude, it's been fun with you around!91023i2ndw;l

cassiusclay

EOG Master

going against public opinion the plays today would be:
tor
fla
col
hou
kc
wash
texas
sea