Need a guarantee play to invest my $20,000

Re: Need a guarantee play to invest my $20,000

After careful consideration of your suggestions I decided to let it ride and collect the $35,650. Bear in mind that this money is free to me courtesy of the Los Angeles Lakers.

Sharpen your minds because I will need a guaranteed play for $35,650 when this ticket cashes.

May the dear lord be with me on Sunday.

I take it that +620 odds do not entice you to bet OSUCOWBOYS. You must be one of these guys that bet -400 on Patriots to win the Superbowl and lost. It took some guts on my part to make this bet and the least I would expect is to support my decision as a fellow poster.

I struggle believing you have a shot at 35K and you are not hedging.

Call me crazy.

I struggle believing you have a shot at 35K and you are not hedging.

Call me crazy.

It's impossible to hedge without losing money. Germany is at +120 to win the cup. Bear in mind that out of the $20,000 of initial bet only $5750 are live money. Will you hedge to minimize your losses? I can't come back with positive money no matter how much I hedge on Germany.

Who's the best math guy on this forum to tell me my options?

Play Germany to win risking 14.5K

Germany wins = 17.5K (roughly)

Spain wins = 18K (roughly)

Good luck getting down 14.5K on the WC Finals

$5,750 on Spain winning Euro2008 @ +620

35,610, 35620, 35630, 35640, $35,650! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

The rest of you haters go collect your unemployment benefits. Square My Ass!

Topflight

EOG Addicted

$5,750 on Spain winning Euro2008 @ +620

35,610, 35620, 35630, 35640, $35,650! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

The rest of you haters go collect your unemployment benefits. Square My Ass!

Without an actually ticket posted these plays are as worthless at Richkas and his imaginary 200 WPS bets.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Congrats Glenn......I would not have had the sack to let that ride.....nice hit for sure, but unemployment benefits?.....cmon man.::LMAO::

Glenn,

Great call man!!! 91023i2ndw;l

Hiya Mr. NBA...:cheers

I just got to meet a mutual friend of ours...

Congrats Glenn......I would not have had the sack to let that ride.....nice hit for sure, but unemployment benefits?.....cmon man.::LMAO::

Sorry about the unemployement joke. It was the heat of the moment. I was in 7th heaven when the game ended.

It's a long story. I won the first $10,000 by liguidating my life savings and betting them on Lakers ML at -550 on their first home win against the Celtics. Then the next day I bet the $10,000 on the Celtics winning the NBA championship which cashed after a week to $20,000. Then I split the $20,000 in the 3 bets shown above with the intent of increasing my investment to $36,000 which I did.

I was tired of winning $100 dollar bets every week only to see the occasional payout of $1,000 every other week. I wanted to make it big and go out with a bang doing it! I thought the NBA Finals and Euro 2008 were not rigged and it was my lifetime chance to win the lottery even though I had to sweat it out for almost a month.

Thank you Shrink for your support. Only you can understand what it means to bet that large money and have to sweat it out on a round ball. I do not recommend anyone to do what I did. It was the best adrenaline rush I ever felt and now I'm the rightful owner of $35,650 dollars with just 3 bets!

:cheers