I'll Be Chuck Wholery, lets play Love Connection

Tuckman

Uh Poster
lets set up posters on e-dates (how exciting)... and for every date, the guy will get a keyboard cover and the female will get a dildo...

Todays "lucky posters" are:

raiders (we will send him a cover even though he owns stock in the company already)

blondie (umm, i wanna stay off PR so i wont comment here)

tommorrows special gem will be joeyfitz and swede, that should last about all off 23 minutes as they are both stuck up and into themselvs to much to stay away from the mirror way to long

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: I'll Be Chuck Wholery, lets play Love Connection

Raiders is in e-love with quite a few of the EOG women, all but ID I think?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You Donk, it's Chuck Woolery. But since it's a name I'll give you ammunity.

Chuck Wholery and large breasted bimbo on Hump or Ammunity!

OF...:+waving-5

lets set up posters on e-dates (how exciting)... and for every date, the guy will get a keyboard cover and the female will get a dildo...

raiders (we will send him a cover even though he owns stock in the company already)

tommorrows special gem will be joeyfitz and swede, that should last about all off 23 minutes as they are both stuck up and into themselvs to much to stay away from the mirror way to long

T-man - I thought we were buds. How come I don't get to play? :(

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Sad because i think that would be a match made in heaven. I'll be back in 2 minutes and two seconds.

I thought raiders and Identity were already married? If there is ever an anti-Frog post they are there together within seconds, swapping the keyboard after spit.

OF...:+waving-5

Blondie won't even let me take a swing. I think SG will take her base and run home when mo schools her in darts and I may get an AB. I'll be watching from the on-deck circle.

Blondie won't even let me take a swing. I think SG will take her base and run home when mo schools her in darts and I may get an AB. I'll be watching from the on-deck circle.

The only thing Mo could school me on in darts it the art of plucking my throws out of the double bull for me.

Nascar_Bobby

EOG Addicted

I always wonder if the male and female guest on this showed talked about a date that never happen.

It seemed like when the female was not interested in the male, she would make something up to make the male look bad. The male would do the same thing to the female if he was not interested. It seemed no matter what was said, the guest could not say it was not true.

Eg. He/She was late, offet sucked, was rude, was cheep, colon/perfume smelled, eat like a pig and on and on.

If both were interested in each other, they were fantastic through the whole date.

:ShrinkD

I liked watching Love Connection. That was some real reality TV back then. Especially when one person thought the date went well and the other didn't.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Many moons ago when I was a technician one of my calls was Sac county lockup for women, or the holding tank in the basement at the county jail. I think in the mid 80's when the show was very popular. So I'm there to work on the booking forms printer and you would not believe the women that were in lockup. Hookers, drug addicts, and fat cows. A couple of the deputies see me checking out the holding tank and turn a pale shade of green. They just laugh and say, "I'm Chuck Woolery and this is Love Connection, take a pick Mr. IBM, have anyone you like for a date tonight and comeback tomorrow to tell us about your date." I kinda cringed at the thought of it, but ended up laughing right along with them. One of those unforgettable calls.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

ClubmanCoop

EOG Veteran

Lets NOT and say we did

All this E dating crap here is making me :puking:

Kenny, maybe you need a room for all these love birds