Who is the Most KNOWN Poster of All Forums

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated
Not the one that you like the most, but the One person / Poster that you have heard about Everywhere you go.

I would think a few on the list is JJ Gold, Mo...and ???

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Who is the Most KNOWN Poster of All Forums

Not sure if you really want to count Shrink, but with no offense to anyone else, Journeyman easily......

JJGold hands down but is it a title anyone really wants? might mean you should get a life

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

I guess with JJ, Jman and Mo...that would be More posts then a small forum gets in it's lifetime.. ::LMAO::

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

JJGold hands down but is it a title anyone really wants? might mean you should get a life

Right. I would guess Jman but this is not all from being the best poster. A lot of negative factors contribute to this.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

i have to give Beantown some love here. Beaner comes to any new forum and 200 guys immediately will start to cry.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Right. I would guess Jman but this is not all from being the best poster. A lot of negative factors contribute to this.

funny, not really.... but would the answer have been any different this time last year ? before anything happened, I doubt it.

I would say Ken is, he started it all...and most would be surprised I think, at just how much he cares about this, from every aspect of it.

The man is obsessed with making his forum #1 again....and I believe he will make it back....it really is amazing at how obsessed he is, I mean that as a compliment.

My time at the top has passed, I'm just a part time DH now, get the occasional spot start in the field vs lefty.

:devil:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

JJ in a rout.

Shrink for obvious reasons second

then a big dropoff to

JMAN

ACE ACE is next

then another big dropoff after that.

dirty, general, bucsfan, fishhead, mcIrish, madcapper, raiders, identey, micelli, too many to list.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

funny, not really.... but would the answer have been any different this time last year ? before anything happened, I doubt it.

I would say Ken is, he started it all...and most would be surprised I think, at just how much he cares about this, from every aspect of it.

The man is obsessed with making his forum #1 again....and I believe he will make it back....it really is amazing at how obsessed he is, I mean that as a compliment.

My time at the top has passed, I'm just a part time DH now, get the occasional spot start in the field vs lefty.

:devil:

I am not actually sure. I am making an educated guess. I went to another forum ONCE and they were talking about you...I think it was MW. From RX and EOG, from the last two years...you win. And it isn't close. But that is only the RX and EOG and the last several years. As far as would things have been different...well, you weren't here but still as visible at the number 1 site as anyone was...so you would have to take at a different look at. What did happen, HAPPENED, so that is all we can go by. From EOG/RX it is JMAN on top of the mountain and nobody is in second. At least as of late. Enjoy the view Jman, you are on top of Mount Everest. HOW IS THE VIEW???????

Journeyman

EOG Master

jjgold by a mile

I would have to agree, afterall the guy had JJ Gold a sign on the FOX game of the week a while back.

::LMAO:: JJ deserves the crown he was the youtube pioneer as well.

Probably out at Walmart right now buying a supply of Bazooka gum for the kids this summer.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I am not actually sure. I am making an educated guess. I went to another forum ONCE and they were talking about you...I think it was MW. From RX and EOG, from the last two years...you win. And it isn't close. But that is only the RX and EOG and the last several years. As far as would things have been different...well, you weren't here but still as visible at the number 1 site as anyone was...so you would have to take at a different look at. What did happen, HAPPENED, so that is all we can go by. From EOG/RX it is JMAN on top of the mountain and nobody is in second. At least as of late.

Enjoy the view Jman, you are on top of Mount Everest. HOW IS THE VIEW???????[/quote]

I'be been nautious since last Sept 30 :mad:

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Not sure if this is the legacy i would want to leave.:+clueless

waco

EOG Dedicated

J-MAN - HE IS THE TALK OF EVERY FORUM. THEY WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS MAN. HE IS THE MAN NOBODY HAS EVER MET.

ace-ace and not even close.

thousands of posters that never read anything at rx except the ace-ace weekly nfl pick thread.

jj, journeyman, shrink, fishhead, railbird, general, and probably could now add mofome to list of most recognized names among regular and daily posters.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Gold - there is no second place - no one remotely close - go to Majorwager, Madjacks, the RX, Covers, SBR, EOG. etc. - put Gold up - and everyone knows him.

Go to Madjacks - do you think 15% of the posters know who the other names are here? um, no

I would say BTJ is the second most recognized poster - he goes to EVERY forum and ruffles everyone's feathers

Apple

Banned

JJ in a rout.

Shrink for obvious reasons second

then a big dropoff to

JMAN

ACE ACE is next

then another big dropoff after that.

dirty, general, bucsfan, fishhead, mcIrish, madcapper, raiders, identey, micelli, too many to list.

Dirty :+clueless

You sure about that?

Gold - there is no second place - no one remotely close - go to Majorwager, Madjacks, the RX, Covers, SBR, EOG. etc. - put Gold up - and everyone knows him.

Go to Madjacks - do you think 15% of the posters know who the other names are here? um, no

I would say BTJ is the second most recognized poster - he goes to EVERY forum and ruffles everyone's feathers

I'd bet that less than 10% of posters at madjacks knows who JJ Gold is.

BTJ is another story.

JMan's not in the top 10. He's never talked about at MW,MJ,TOW. Don't even see any talk of him at SBR.