Eogs best Athletes...

mofome

Banned
Who are they? Other than Jeff Jones, anyone here accomplish anything noteworthy in the world of sports? I once struck someone out that had previously been 5 for 5 with 5 HRs off me. Thats what they call, making an adjustment. I was one of the best at that.

Re: Eogs best Athletes...

Who are they? Other than Jeff Jones, anyone here accomplish anything noteworthy in the world of sports? I once struck someone out that had previously been 5 for 5 with 5 HRs off me. Thats what they call, making an adjustment. I was one of the best at that.
Ah yes, adjustments. . . .I once gave up back-to-back jacks to the "bash brothers" or our league, and I struck both of the mutherfukers out the next time through the lineup. . .

Who are they? Other than Jeff Jones, anyone here accomplish anything noteworthy in the world of sports? .

That was hurtful.

I'll have you know I'm doing a marathon on July 4th....

It's a Seinfeld marathon on one of the cable channels..

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

3 on 3 UNLV hoop it up champ
College football and baseball
2 Time all world softball player, 2 world titles
Best atlhlete pretty much all around in my highschool....
Bowled a 289
Shot a 73 in Golf
Scored 36 vs the UNLV redshirt team in 1992 in basketball

Not bad for me

Hitdogg

Honorable mention All-American NCAA Baseball although it was Div III.
All Mid-East Region
All CCIW

Quarters champion with a bunch of drunk yankees that we met in Cancun in 1997. . .:cocktail:cocktail

"And say, if you and the family are in the Chesapeake, Virginia area this summer, make it a point to come by and visit the EOG.com Poster-Athlete Hall of Fame."

SSLP

EOG Senior Member

I used to be the team captain for the USA national Youth squad for soccer.

I played 2nd division soccer in Argentina and Costa Rica.

And won the golden boot for lead scorer in the Central American CONCAFAF 2nd division championship.

At the age of 17 I was already sponsored by Adidas.

I broke both my legs in an accident.

I started playing soccer when I was 2 in a soccer school and played every day for 4 hours for over 17 years .

Just another has been

This is why I am a good soccer capper I know the game and how it develops

How about Tony Montana and the awesome EOG softball team!

WE HAVE SOIME GOOD ONES ON THAT TEAM....NOT ALL OF THEM POST.

HITDOGG....he was awesome.

THE GLUE....is good at most any sport.

SOFTBALLDAVE....can do it all.

BNUTS....can out run anyone here.....

TYCHEE...hit bombs and talks more shit than anyone I know...

Tony is just too modest with this softball stuff.

But I watch ESPN2's fishing shows at 3 AM on Sunday morning...

That's where the Montana trophy case really got filled.

August West

Rambler

Right now I'm hitting .375 in my over 30 wooden bat baseball league. And I hadn't played baseball until my senior year of HS in 1994.

Winkyduck never really received the athletic recognition he deserved in this country.

But in Indonesia and parts of Africa and South America, they still confuse him for David Beckham.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

3 on 3 UNLV hoop it up champ
College football and baseball
2 Time all world softball player, 2 world titles
Best atlhlete pretty much all around in my highschool....
Bowled a 289
Shot a 73 in Golf
Scored 36 vs the UNLV redshirt team in 1992 in basketball

Not bad for me

Hitdogg

what was your playing weight?

oakas

EOG Addicted

Played Semi-Pro Baseball for many years in the Mid-West.

Played against Paul Splitorff. Actually got a bloop single off him.

JuiceBox

EOG Senior Member

I WAS a great athlete in HS. I averaged 34 points a game my senior year and 10 rebounds. Received a wink from the University Of Dayton, but no offer. Also had a cup of coffee and visit's from Ohio U and Northern Kentucky but niether panned out. Also scored 86 goals in 4 years of HS Soccer. Was a school record from 1988 untill 2006. Scored a record 6 goals in one game which still stands today. Also scored a record 64 points in a BB game game against Orchard Park Christian Academy (KY) which still stands today as far as I know. Those were the days!! Now i'm 38 and 250 lbs!!!! Funny how life changes. I mean i'm happy now and make plenty of dough and all. But, I NEVER tell people i used to be a superb athlete. I put all my awards, trophys, newspaper clippings, and such in a box 18 years ago and have never opened them since and never speak of them. Not sure why....

B-NUTS

EOG Senior Member

WE HAVE SOIME GOOD ONES ON THAT TEAM....NOT ALL OF THEM POST.

HITDOGG....he was awesome.

THE GLUE....is good at most any sport.

SOFTBALLDAVE....can do it all.

BNUTS....can out run anyone here.....

TYCHEE...hit bombs and talks more shit than anyone I know...

if shit talking was a sport tychee would get a t-shirt for sure..........91023i2ndw;l

montana.......im ready to fish on a regular basis..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smokesmal

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

5 star.......I was about 195 in high school.......Im vegas and ecsu I was around 220-235......

By the way I was 29-36 this weekend in softball and made all tunamint....I walked in the box like a used too, and it was golden......