Living On The Baseball Forum

I got restless. I went to the baseball forum. Big mistake. Lots of heartbreak, documented and otherwise.

What did I miss?

I suspect that these experts are agonizing 18 hours a day "handicapping" these baseball games.

If I take five seconds to tell you to take the even numbered teams on the daily rotation, is it going to make any difference?

I'm just trying to save you time.

Re: Living On The Baseball Forum

I got restless. I went to the baseball forum. Big mistake. Lots of heartbreak, documented and otherwise.

What did I miss?

I suspect that these experts are agonizing 18 hours a day "handicapping" these baseball games.

If I take five seconds to tell you to take the even numbered teams on the daily rotation, is it going to make any difference?

I'm just trying to save you time.

Sorry, I was gone for a couple of days. Maybe you'll be able to see that there are at least a few of us on the plus side of things. I'll post my plays for tomorrow soon, then maybe you can be the judge and executioner.

I've got a lot of respect for the guys in ANY of the picks forums who put their plays out there win or lose on a daily basis and try to help each other out handicapping these games

Thanks for trying to "help" us Jeff :rolleyes:

WizardofWins

EOG Dedicated

Always ready for more well-researched baseball picks.

I don't know why.

It is guys like you that make me want to stop posting plays

This may be my first negative post on EOG and it might be my last post period

why don't you step up and post a play or two instead of critizing those who post plays

:finger004

munson15

I want winners...

Jeff is an asshole, WOW. He can't help himself, please ignore him before taking him seriously.

Oh, good grief EGO, Culver posted forever his goofy picks. Never documented, and never apologized for it.

I keep telling you, take the even numbered teams. If you hate me, take the odd numbered teams. Makes no difference.

Let's have the EOG Banquet For Baseball Handicappers.

They are just guessing.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I think all posters that posted in this thread up until this point can outcap Jeff Jones any day, week, month, year!

Actually, I'm positive they can!

Apple

Banned

why don't you step up and post a play or two instead of critizing those who post plays

Don't let one guy make you feel this way...

munson15

I want winners...

Oh, good grief EGO, Culver posted forever his goofy picks. Never documented, and never apologized for it.

I keep telling you, take the even numbered teams. If you hate me, take the odd numbered teams. Makes no difference.

They are just guesing.
You're full of shit, someone was tracking him and posted the results periodically. Just because a guy doesn't post to your liking doesn't mean he's a bad capper.

panther

EOG Dedicated

it's asshole like this that makes it hard to want to post are plays

just rem for every asshole their are 100 that you help

assholes like this make it a point to fuck with good cappers on a bad run

the only thing this guy brings is being the forum clown a babfoon nothing more than someone to laugh at

I return to the baseball forum. I search the threads. I don't see anybody who is hammering me even posting there.

I suffer the idiots.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I was gone for a few days....I got restless, missed EOG, turned on, logged on and lo and behold Jeff Jones is still a major major asshole.

what did I miss? What else should I of expected?

They are just guessing.

Jeff is an asshole, WOW. He can't help himself, please ignore him before taking him seriously.

it's asshole like this that makes it hard to want to post are plays

just rem for every asshole their are 100 that you help

assholes like this make it a point to fuck with good cappers on a bad run

the only thing this guy brings is being the forum clown a babfoon nothing more than someone to laugh at

Sharp posts from men who's opinions actually matter.

I am one that appreciates the posters.Thanks to each and everyone of you.Hell I posted today and what taking all dogs and unders?Even a blind hog finds an acorn every once in a while.Hence taking all dogs and unders in a day.

I just ran through the entire first page of the baseball fourm.

Nobody there is whacking me for anything I write.. That I would respect.

Ego and Hoffa, you're just EOG mousketeers.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

I just ran through the entire first page of the baseball fourm.

Nobody there is whacking me for anything I write.. That I would respect.

Ego and Hoffa, you're just EOG mousketeers.
no bash just bol in the bb forum , there its between the chalk lines.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I'll say it again as more posters have come in....

I think all posters that posted in this thread up until this point can outcap Jeff Jones any day, week, month, year!

Actually, I'm positive they can!

You want to document me againt any of these baseball handicappers? I'll take the even numbered games or the odd numbered games or any games you want to pick. YOU PICK THEM.

I will put up no effort whatsoever into this. You may call in your research team from Europe. I have no research team and no interest.

I'm thinkin' we'll do about the same.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

You want to document me againt any of these baseball handicappers? I'll take the even numbered games or the odd numbered games or any games you want to pick. YOU PICK THEM.

I will put up no effort whatsoever into this. You may call in your research team from Europe. I have no research team and no interest.

I'm thinkin' we'll do about the same.

So you're admitting you cant cap? you flip a coin. Congratulations.

I'll go head to head with you starting tomorrow for 2 weeks.

30 plays minimum. No maximum. Each for 1 unit.

You game?

I think Jeff Jones is just pissed because no one congratulated him yet on reaching 5000 posts at EOG.

So you're admitting you cant cap? you flip a coin. Congratulations.

I'll go head to head with you starting tomorrow for 2 weeks.

30 plays minimum. No maximum. Each for 1 unit.

You game?

Sure. I loves this contest as long as I don't have to do anything.

You can pick your games and my games.,

You can give me the other side of your pick or pick me something else.

As long as you treat me fairly, I don't care,.

You pick for both of us. I don't care what your goofy picks are.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Sure. I loves this contest as long as I don't have to do anything.

You can pick your games and my games.,

You can give me the other side of your pick or pick me something else.

As long as you treat me fairly, I don't care,.

You pick for both of us. I don't care what you're goofy picks are.

Pick the games yourself. God knows you have the time.

munson15

I want winners...

Capper, since he's too lazy, just give him every odd numbered side from the daily rotation and do your thing. If he's looking good, he may even deign to grade them for us.

Pick the games yourself. God knows you have the time.

This is the whole point with what I am trying to prove about your handicapping. I'm willing to let you pick my games to lose just to show you how we'll probably still break even.

Pick any game you want for me. Research the games. Give me the worst of it. I want to see what "handicapping" really does.

munson15

I want winners...

This is the whole point with what I am trying to prove about your handicapping. I'm willing to let you pick my games to lose just to show you how we'll probably still break even.

Pick any game you want for me. Research the games. Give me the worst of it. I want to see what "handicapping" really does.
If you had consistently taken the opposite of Culver, or better yet, Buffet Gambler from last season, you would be paying through the nose for your pompous, smug attitude. You're like an ambulance chaser, just looking for a guy on a bad streak so you can come in like some f**king genius saying "nobody here knows shit."

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Capper, since he's too lazy, just give him every odd numbered side from the daily rotation and do your thing. If he's looking good, he may even deign to grade them for us.

Will do...

Doing it now....

J

joeybagadonuts

Jeff Jones -140
Madcapper +125

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC picks for Monday:

Royals -107
Mets -111
A's +118

Jeff Jones plays (the first 5 even rotation numbers):

952 Cardinals +103
954 Reds -151
956 Marlins -133
958 Astros -152
960 Rockies -116

munson15

I want winners...

Jeff Jones -140
Madcapper +125
Correction, since Mr. Jones refuses to make any selections of his own, the odds should read as follows-----------

Madcapper +125
Even numbered rotation numbers -140.

My money, just for principle, is on Madcapper.

This is too funny.

A guy that contends handicapping is worthless and picking games is a coin flip, is being constantly asked to handicap and pit his play against others.
Huh?
His point is he'd rather flip a coin. Why doesn't anybody see this?

And why is an anonymous poster's comments about handicappers taken so strongly? Why is it so important for forum posters to need the world to know they make money betting sports?

Thou doest protest too much.

Relax guys.