Was there any back tougher to bring down than Earl Cambell?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tdvVaTbwMrE&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tdvVaTbwMrE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated
Re: Was there any back tougher to bring down than Earl Cambell?

Cambell, Jim Brown & Csonka, all the same mold.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

In his prime which was not long, he was unreal and would bowl you over. One of the best for a short time.

I'd have to agree on him being one of the toughest.

But how about William "The Refrigerator" Perry? Didn't he score every time he was handed off the ball? :LMAO

For his size, You'd have to give the nod to Walter Payton.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Mike Alstott
Jamal Anderson

Journeyman

EOG Master

Christian Okoye was a load as well and quite a specimen.

Earl was unreal.

panther

EOG Dedicated

throw john riggens in the mix

I'd have to agree on him being one of the toughest.

But how about William "The Refrigerator" Perry? Didn't he score every time he was handed off the ball? :LMAO

I'll never forget the two Green Bay games. Just lit up George Cumby on the Monday night game, then caught the game-winning pass up at Lambeau later in the season.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Larry Csonka...

You knew he was getting the ball, and you still could not stop him. They rode him to an undefeated season.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

I'll never forget the two Green Bay games. Just lit up George Cumby on the Monday night game, then caught the game-winning pass up at Lambeau later in the season.

That first Monday night game was what started it all. I think no one ever forgets where they were when they watched that. And that pass in the other game when they sent him in motion and threw it to him for the TD was something also.

I also remember that time in another game when Walter was handed the ball and he had trouble getting in the end zone so Perry starts picking him up trying to carry him through the line. And who could forget when the Bears chose giving the ball to Perry in the Super Bowl at the goal line for a score instead of Sweetness.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Although he was a bit before my time, I have seen video of Jim Brown running the ball. There is no one on this list that was tougher to take down than JB. He had power and speed, still the best RB ive seen. He only played 12 game seasons and left the game well before he was finished

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Jim Brown, and for his size gimme Barry Sanders rather than Sweetness