Rd 8:Pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks here

Apple

Banned
ROUND 8

Everyone invited to join, get in anytime...

RULES:

Pick the "one" team who you believe won't be swept in their respective series. You win as long as the team you select doesn't get swept in their 3-4 game series.. I'm curious to see if anyone can go the entire season without selecting a team that gets swept. Sounds difficult but I think someone can do it.

All your team has to do is win one game in the series, if it's a 4 game series you will have 4 chances to win.. I will be grading these for every series and will be including YTD records as well. I think we'll have some fun with this and might learn a thing or two..

You can pick any team you want any round, no need to pick a different team.

CURRENT STANDINGS:
crazytrain: 9-0
raiders: 7-0

akillies: 7-0
huskyblue: 7-0
gyno: 7-0
5 star bomb: 6-0
sportsgirl: 6-0
bucsfan: 6-0
doublej: 6-0
c-diddy: 6-0
tim patterson: 6-0
Primoz: 5-0
chuteboxe: 5-0
efcbomber: 5-0
bobbyw: 5-0
madcapper: 5-0
texansfan: 5-0
rjt721: 4-0
diogee: 4-0
tomorrow's newspaper 4-0
munson: 3-0
tankdog :3-0
fivedoorsdown :3-0
goodcall: 3-0
SSI 3-0
pacman:3-0
lefthook: 2-0
msmith2179: 2-0
phoich4: 2-0
kid44: 2-0
tom brady 2-0
rake922: 2-0
jh85: 1-0
flamingo kid :1-0

Vegas Dave 31: 1-0
HotshotHarvey: 1-0
the shrink: 1-0

ballwonder 6-1 -1.00
JT Mcgee 2-1 -4.24
firehorn 4-1 -5.30
againstallodds 10-2 -5.74
mofome: 3-1 -6.66
nedrow: 2-1 -7.66
pay the snucka 7-1 -8.00

**IF YOU NOTICE ANY GRADING ERRORS PLEASE LET ME KNOW**

Apple

Banned
Re: Rd 8:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks here

Thanks crazytrain, you are the best.. Ready even before I put the teams down..

Apple

Banned
Re: Rd 8:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks here

SERIES STARTING MONDAY:

KC @ BALT (4 game series)

NYM @ STL (4 game series)

TEX @ NYY

BOS @ TB

PIT @ CIN

WAS @ FLA

LAD @ HOU (4 game series)

DET @ MIN

CLE @ CHW

SD @ COL

MIL @ ARI (4 game series)

OAK @ LAA

TOR @ SEA

CHC @ SF (4 game series)

SERIES STARTING TUESDAY:

PHI @ ATL

gravy

EOG Addicted

Gyno is it too late to join this contest if not I will take the White Sox

I think I try the Tigers......for the 7th straight time!:+textinb3

munson15

I want winners...

ORIOLES

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

NYY.. Not sure if since I lost one if I keep going or am I out?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Yankees, Cubs and Cincy

ballwonder

EOG Master

Arizona Diamondbacks, NYY, Boston,Phillies

BOBBYW

EOG Dedicated

CARDINALS.....

JH85

EOG Addicted

cubs

Apple

Banned

NYY.. Not sure if since I lost one if I keep going or am I out?

Keep going my man.. I want everyone to continue for the rest of the season to see how we would perform via this wagering style..

Adding the Phillies...I hope some of us playing more than one a round is'nt throwing too much work on you Gyno. If it is say so and have us all do one per round....Keep up the good work man!

Apple

Banned

Thanks for being considerate crazytrain, you really are a nice guy..

I don't mind people picking more than one team, it's ok with me.. Thanks again for asking bud.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

houston

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

Cards and Yanks

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

No wanting to create more work for ya bud but going to try making up picks until I get caught up to the round number. Thanks for grading this Gyno.

Reds
Cubs

Re: Rd 8:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks

Re: Rd 8:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks

Arizona

Primo?

EOG Addicted

NYY,BAL,CWS,ARI and CIN:pop:

youngster

EOG Member

tampa bay12io4j2w9012io4j2w9012io4j2w9012io4j2w9012io4j2w90

phoich4

EOG Addicted

Minesota
White Sox
St. Louis
TB
Dodgers
Arizona

Time for me to catch up.

Apple

Banned

Thank you to everyone for their participation in this contest. Considering their is no prize and all. I believe this to be a very fun experiment to see how we would perform if we actually wagered this way..

With so many people undefeated, it makes me extremely curious to see how this will eventually pan out. I'm having a lot of fun with this and hope you guys are too. It's fun and even more so it's simple.

Take care everyone

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Arizona