Residents of IOWA, WYOMING, NEW HAMPSHIRE, MICHIGAN, NEVADA, S CAROLINA........

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->SIGN IN HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DECLARE YOUR CANDIDACY TO BE YOUR STATE'S REPRESENTATIVE AT EOG :cheers

Re: Most WELL-KNOWN Posters by state<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Think it WOULD be a good idea to hold "primaries" and let the forum vote on a REPRESENTATIVE for each state, so I'll schedule the first ones for TUESDAY July 1st.

We'll do the following states:

Iowa
Wyoming
New Hampshire
Michigan
Nevada
South Carolina

If YOU are from any of those above states, declare your candidacy 91023i2ndw;l

Re: Residents of IOWA, WYOMING, NEW HAMPSHIRE, MICHIGAN, NEVADA, S CAROLINA........

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->SIGN IN HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DECLARE YOUR CANDIDACY TO BE YOUR STATE'S REPRESENTATIVE AT EOG :cheers

Re: Most WELL-KNOWN Posters by state<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <HR style="COLOR: rgb(43,41,94)" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Think it WOULD be a good idea to hold "primaries" and let the forum vote on a REPRESENTATIVE for each state, so I'll schedule the first ones for TUESDAY July 1st.

We'll do the following states:

Iowa
Wyoming
New Hampshire
Michigan
Nevada
South Carolina

If YOU are from any of those above states, declare your candidacy 91023i2ndw;l

Are you a little 'slow?'

Re: Residents of IOWA, WYOMING, NEW HAMPSHIRE, MICHIGAN, NEVADA, S CAROLINA........

First "primaries" will be held this Tuesday, July 1st. It will actually be a "general election". I will post ONE POLL for these states and put your state name beside your state and the posters can select a poster from each state (It will be a multiple choice poll)

If you are voted in by the EOG posters, you will be THAT STATES "Favorite poster" until we do this again "IF" this catches on enough to do again

Obviously, I'm doing this for "fun" and don't want anyone to get their feelings hurt AND ALSO do not want anyone who doesn't want their location to be known to be "outed", just want to see different posters names in the spotlight and help everyone get to know each other better

Last edited:

Blondie

EOG Master

But there are more states than this that do not have their slots filled.

Why not list them as well or will you be making yet another thread for that?\

Why did you select just these states?

Will there be debates for us to chose the best candidate for the job?

What does being listed mean to the person what will be their duties to uphold their position?

Can the other members of that state impeach the elected poster if they suddenly start acting like a nitwit?

any more F'N questions Blondie

YEESCH

Blondie

EOG Master

Yes,

When are you going to answer my questions?

Will there be political parties?

Does the poster elected get a special usertitle?

How long of a term do they serve?

give me a few and I will find more :LMAO

Apple

Banned

Put diogee down for Wyoming..

Trying to make this as SIMPLE as possible, my blonde friend 12io4j2w90

1- I will select the states in order of the actual Presidential Primaries

2- You vote for your favorite poster from each state

3- voting will last one week

4- When that week is over, whoever is leading in each state are the winners

5- rather, rinse, repeat until all states are covered

Blondie

EOG Master

Why my "slow" friend are you avoiding my questions?

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Put me in for NJ, I will overtake JJ OLD

The proud and very wet lake of Iowa

Apple

Banned

Isn't Newlywed from SC?

If so it's a landslide for him, although Almost Alright is a much better poster but NW is very popular..

Blondie

EOG Master

Ego another question.

Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe some posters don't want their state known?

Sometimes people come on these boards with the idea of being anonymous, so that people they know do not figure out who they are.

Why are we allowing others to nominate people aside from themselves. Seems like if that poster wanted to be considered they would speak up for themselves...

Good point Blondie.

I edited my 2nd post in the thread, and will also repeat here PLEASE DO NOT nominate someone who you may believe DOES NOT want their name mentioned as being from a certain state.

I understand some folks like to remain anonymous here and obviously, we respect peoples personal privacy :thumbsup

panther

EOG Dedicated

hope you'al live in the central or eastern part

Grow up in Iowa does that count.

Now live in the hotter than hell Texas

Grow up in Iowa does that count.

Now live in the hotter than hell Texas

Seems like we have a lot of posters around forumville who used to live in Iowa, but left for one reason or another.

I remember back when the RX used to be "Iowa Hawkeyes" central :rolleyes:

Will the voting start tomorrow. I have never won an election where I ran against someone else, since I'm the only one I see still living in the Drake State of Iowa, I have a shot.