Journey bad news

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Journey bad news

I did like the Warrior back in the day....he had that really wacked out way of speaking

'Waweeeyahhs'

I use to wear the tassles tight on the 19 inch arms as well, but people would laugh at me.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I use to wear the tassles tight on the 19 inch arms as well, but people would laugh at me.

You must have looked great - I don't know why you stopped.

I just cut this - I be pasting it at a later date - thanks for sharing

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I did like the Warrior back in the day....he had that really wacked out way of speaking

'Waweeeyahhs'

I was standing next to him at the airport one day and i thought he was gonna have a massive heart attack the way he was breathing. Also saw Andre the giant on another occasion sitting at the bar. You couldn't even see the bud can in his had. His legs almost went across the room. I also heard some strange shit about him. I heard he use to get a kick out of shitting on a bed in a motel or in the bath tub. They said he would leave dumps like an elephant:+textinb3 He use to always clog the toilets.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I was standing next to him at the airport one day and i thought he was gonna have a massive heart attack the way he was breathing. Also saw Andre the giant on another occasion sitting at the bar. You couldn't even see the bud can in his had. His legs almost went across the room. I also heard some strange shit about him. I heard he use to get a kick out of shitting on a bed in a motel or in the bath tub. They said he would leave dumps like an elephant:+textinb3 He use to always clog the toilets.

:doh1 :doh1 :doh1

Ultimate one was waaay out there, you ever see him now days, speaking to youngsters?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

135 is for reps - like sets of 50

I'll go 4 wheels when I'm trying to thicken up the base

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

'Waweeeyahhs'

Whatever Ken is paying you - he is getting his moneys worth

Journeyman

EOG Master

Steiner was the best 'freak'....man talk about losing it!

If I were to have ever done steroids, it would have been phenomenal

I could have easily had 22 inch arms , I was already a freak for my size and I was eating roast beef , hershey bars and drinking coca cola and still had ripped arms, especially my steel belted triceps.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Journey, your not talking to a little boy over hear - do you really think I believe that you've never juiced?

I have been researching HGH all day - I'm really thinking of going on - just get a little freaked out that if I'm predisposed to something like a tumor it would accelerate the growth - if so, I'd go real low - 3ius a day for 4-8 months - I'd like to be under a doctors care.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Journey, your not talking to a little boy over hear - do you really think I believe that you've never juiced?

I have been researching HGH all day - I'm really thinking of going on - just get a little freaked out that if I'm predisposed to something like a tumor it would accelerate the growth - if so, I'd go real low - 3ius a day for 4-8 months - I'd like to be under a doctors care.

You seem to be the type. I never have, may consider the HGH someday down the road.

If i did, who knows...but you really piss me off when you accuse me of juicing.2348ji23e

150/103