Will Dante win his 6th straight 'Lady Bing' award, who's the nicest in forumville?

Journeyman

EOG Master
Dante barely had enough posts this year to stay on the ballot (some quirky rule since he has won the award so frequently) only Judge Wapner back in 2002 was the only other Lady Bing Award winner...nice guy of the forums.

And the nominees for the 2008 Award are....

1 Dante (5 time Lady Bing Winner)

2 OSU Cowboys

3 Tony Montana

4 Kenneth 'The High Road' Weitzner aka The Shrink.

5 Munson

6 Winkyduck (how did he make the ballot?)

7 Nick Pappagiorgio

8 Tom Brady

9 Blondie

10 Tuckman WTF?

please vote.

Lady Byng Memorial Trophy

The Lady Byng Memorial Trophy is an annual award given to the player adjudged to have exhibited the best type of sportsmanship and gentlemanly conduct combined with a high standard of playing ability. The winner is selected in a poll of the Professional Hockey Writers' Association at the end of the regular season.
Lady Byng, wife of Canada's Governor-General at the time, presented the Lady Byng trophy in 1925. After Frank Boucher of the New York Rangers won the award seven times in eight seasons, he was given the trophy to keep and Lady Byng donated another trophy in 1936.

After Lady Byng's death in 1949, the National Hockey League presented a new trophy, changing the name to Lady Byng Memorial Trophy.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Will Dante win his 5th straight 'Lady Bing' award, who's the nicest in forumville?

Re: Will Dante win his 5th straight 'Lady Bing' award, who's the nicest in forumville?

Munson gets my vote.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: Will Dante win his 6th straight 'Lady Bing' award, who's the nicest in forumville?

What about me? - or do you think the squirter posts eliminates me or the cock pics - get me in here

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Will Dante win his 6th straight 'Lady Bing' award, who's the nicest in forumville?

too much racy homo talk...

I can always tell when you're really drugged up....

Dante got himself a little edge this year and threw some grenades at Identity. Definetely hurt his chances...

Munson kicked up some dirt just today, that's got to have an impact at this late date...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

YES

Dante is the winner and of this list i will finish DEAD LAST especially if the vote is taken during CFB Season after i blast MORONS for paying CFB Teasers (They deserve it, too)

I am more along the lines of Tie Domi, Rob Ray, Kelly Chase, Tony Twist or Lyle Odelein

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Even perennial Lady Bing winner Dante can't stand the too fat to fuck cow Identity. That is a true measure of how bad you are thought about at the forums. Even the nicest, kindest posters hate you. Moooo.

Best Wishes lil buddy...:mutley

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Will this help me get in the running?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Jimmy Hoffa - wow - never saw that one coming? Where did THOSE names come from?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

That's a list of great guys Jman, no way I could single one out.....:cheers

He!!, we'll even leave Winky & Tuck on there since we all just know they are just big'ol softies when they aren't behind that keyboard.....:thumbsup

Journeyman

EOG Master

Hache you were runner up a couple years, I forgot about that! ;)

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Poster Lady Bing that is good stuff.

Dante

EOG Veteran
Re: Will Dante win his 6th straight 'Lady Bing' award, who's the nicest in forumville

Re: Will Dante win his 6th straight 'Lady Bing' award, who's the nicest in forumville

Dante got himself a little edge this year and threw some grenades at Identity. Definetely hurt his chances...

Munson kicked up some dirt just today, that's got to have an impact at this late date...

yes Im sure I took myself out of the this award with that unusually outburst... well as they say there is always next year gents12io4j2w90 ...

Apple

Banned

EOG has five guys who are some of the nicest most thoughtful guys I've ever interacted with on the forums..

crazytrain
munson
tom brady#1
efcbomber
diogee

These guys are so nice it makes me start to wonder about them.. A little too nice lol.

Journeyman

EOG Master

T3 gets my vote.

He has been getting several write-in votes , especially in the North

This is like when Steve Garvey made the NL all star starting line up as a write-in back in ' 74 and wasn't even on the ballot, you must remember that Jimmy?

12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

Jman, Gyno and Madcapper, sorry I didn't see this sooner, took the wife and kids to Hershey Park and just got in, but I sincerely appreciate the mentions. 12io4j2w90 Lots of good names on the list, I'd have to vote Tony Montana, he always has something nice to say, is a good promoter of the site, and posts lots of nice pictures.:+textinb3

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Reload gets my vote too.

This is like when Steve Garvey made the NL all star starting line up as a write-in back in ' 74 and wasn't even on the ballot, you must remember that Jimmy?
Remember?

I've still got writer's cramp!