Hey guys whats up!?

P2M

EOG Member
Hey all, what up! Peyton2MarvinN06 from SBR! Gyno left me a voicemail the other day telling me to bring my knowledge over here to EOG! I've just read through a few of the posts and stuff and their seems like a lot of knowledgeable people here who want to make some money!

I don't know about you guys, but I CAN'T WAIT FOR FOOTBALL SEASON! I'm feeling a big year this year! I hope we all can work together and make it a huge season!

Gyno, thanks for the referral buddy! Glad to hear that your experience @ the gothic club went alright the other night man! Wish I could have gotten a hold of you about that horse race that I went to man! I had an exacta on the two favorites that was the biggest lock ever! It actually paid pretty decent even though they were the two faves... Good to be here an back on the gambling scene... Haven't really been bettin bases this year, rather stuck in a huge fantasy league for mega dollars!

Re: Hey guys whats up!?

P2M,

Good to see ya here man. I'm ready for football myself. You will like it here. There isn't as much childish bullshit at eog. Lots of good guys and gals.

P2M

EOG Member

Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome! As far as the SBR went, I was there for atleast 2-3 years... gyno would know better than i would...

Did anyone really get into that NBA Draft last Thursday? I was pretty pumped that my Pacers actually made some moves and got rid of Jermaine O'Neal... However, just when I think Larry gained back all of his sanity, he picks, then trades Bayless to Portland!? UNREAL! I mean Brandon Rush is a good player, but he has a previously torn ACL, Jarrett Jack is a backup PG and will be for his entire career, and Josh McRoberts will never be a good player in the NBA... I guess Bird had his eye on Rush before the draft even started... Rumor has it that HE KNEW that Augustin would be gone, so he had planned of drafting Rush... However, apparently Portland phoned with this trade offer and told Bird to take Bayless!

Would love to hear your guys insight on both of the trades that the Pacers made... I really think that TJ Ford can ignite the offense with Granger and Dunleavy... I'm just happy because I actually think we will be back in the playoffs next year...

:cheers

P2M is in the house!!!!

Welcome to EOG buddy...91023i2ndw;l

I've heard from a mutual Friend that you will be quite helpful come Football...:houra

The first drink is on me too...:cocktail

THE SHRINK

Apple

Banned

P2M is good people and sharp as hell. He's NFL threads will be a must read and his larger unit plays come more often than not meaning when he "LOVES" a play WATCH OUT.. He knows his Indiana teams well also.

Glad you made it here bud