McCain Caught in a Bald Faced Lie About Iraq. One of Many

Wise Guy

EOG Addicted
Re: McCain Caught in a Bald Faced Lie About Iraq. One of Many

Get ready for 4 years of Arizona Johnny's bs if you are are stupid enough to vote for this clown.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Being John McSame
By: Nicole Belle @ 5:00 PM - PDT
John McCain tends to say a lot of things that are contradicted by his record and moreover, by video we show daily. We can call him a ?flip-flopper? or even more bluntly, a liar, but Matthew Yglesias thinks there?s a more significant cognitive dissonance involved.
<object height="243" width="300">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/any3LY_zlqg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="243" width="300"></object>
Matthew Yglesias:
In some ways, I think McCain himself doesn?t quite realize how Bush-esque he is. He clearly doesn?t like Bush, and has been disliking him for a long time. But that kind of personalized, overblown disdain for Bush-the-man can wind up leading you to overestimate Bush-the-grand-strategist. To McCain, Bush?s policies have failed because of Bush. Replace Bush with McCain and shift tactics around the margins, and the same basic ideas should work out fine. It?s a nice theory, but I don?t think it?s a true theory.

DimeDR

Banned

they never come into these threads do they anti

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I think their "Pecking Order" is

TARBABY .... probably had the shit beat out of him by everyone in his neighborhood since early age so this "almost feels natural"

BUNKER .... "Bunker ... just spend 10 minutes in the Political forum and I will buy ya a bottle of Schlitz Malt Liquor .."

MERLIN ..... "You did graduate from High School ... Hoffa, we found our #3 batter .."

KTB ..... Reggie Jackson was "Mr October" and the Righties have "Mr 9-11 ... are you sure that happened in September?"

and with a bench that includes Roscoe and Texasfan ... welll .... makes for a lonnnnggggggggg season !!

DimeDR

Banned

bump for the obama haters who love mccain

YouTube - McCain Caught in a Bald Faced Lie About Iraq. One of Many

sorry if someone else posted this, michael ware calls mccain out as buffoon

I dare you too find me one positive statement from Michael Ware.
Now while I feel the whole Iraq deal is a cluster, I have watched
this Ware clown almost nightly on CNN and he has yet to utter
a good thing on the air.
I personally feel as if he is reporting with a huge bias every time he
comes on the air.
No, I don't think Iraq is the safest place in the world but there is no
doubt that it is much safer when Sadr City is not on the attack mode
and they haven't been for the most part of 2008.

DimeDR

Banned

so you are down with mccain? and what about the reporters in fallujah, what happened to them ... im not really sure what you are saying about mccain here

mr merlin

EOG Master

We don't comment on these posts because we don't waste our time clicking on the links. Quite frankly, I'm not going to comment unless you guys say something stupid.

DimeDR

Banned

as soon as you say anything that refutes anything i have ever said will be the first time, you heartless lover of seeing 14 y-o girls raped and murdered

mr merlin

EOG Master

as soon as you say anything that refutes anything i have ever said will be the first time, you heartless lover of seeing 14 y-o girls raped and murdered
I just saw a headline that another "mysterious" explosion took place in the pakistani tribal region, looks like we just harvested a few more. Hopefully a couple innocent ones went along for the ride.:cheers