Why was my post deleted?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated
Re: Why was my post deleted?

There was a post from a guy trying to sell his picks. Obviously it was the wrong section for him. I tried to respond to him yet permissions set on his thread would not allow a response. I created a thread asking if this was happening to anyone else and then it was deleted.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I'm curious how a guy can post something trying to sell picks on a free forum yet his permissions were set so nobody could respond to his thread almost as if someone with permissions was helping him or in fact the person trying to sell his picks.

Blondie

EOG Master

Ok, here is what happened. His post was moved off of the main board and into a place where we keep spam.

Is this the response you made?

Sorry wrong link

The thread by Sabertooth cat or whatever his name is trying to sell his picks will not let me respond to it. I can respond to other posts or create a new thread but I can't respond to the scamdicapper. Why is this? Is anyone else having this issue? Has a mod put special permissions on that particular thread so we can't respond? If that's the case then it's pretty shallow to allow a guy to try and scam us on a free forum.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

That link does not allow me any access. It says I don't have permission to enter.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I'm curious how a guy can post something trying to sell picks on a free forum yet his permissions were set so nobody could respond to his thread almost as if someone with permissions was helping him or in fact the person trying to sell his picks.

What happened Enfuego was the thread was moved to another section, as Blondie mentioned, because it was spam, but there is an option to leave it showing for a specific period of time, kind of like letting everyone know that it had been moved. Usually that option is used when moving a legitimate thread to the proper section, but not with spam, where in this case it was simply done by accident I believe, meaning to be moved & not still showing as it was....

Blondie

EOG Master

As Hache said, now I am gonna go get my coffee and wake up before I push the wrong button and blow the place up this morning 2348ji23e

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

I wouldn't worry about, You don't want to pay for picks
Enough guys on here that are Free and Good !