OT: INTERNET POSTING BULLIES

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated
Re: OT: INTERNET POSTING BULLIES

Hey, that watch (which is expensive, btw-gotta keep up) has gotten me laid numerous times.

Just like Sean!

How about i stuck up for you over the site owner? Not many dare to cross that line.

JUST REMEMBER ONE THING ABOUT ME, I DO SPEAK THE TRUTH, I`VE BEEN DOWN BAD ROADS ALONG THE WAY, I MADE ALOT OF MISTAKES IN THIS BUSINESS, SO YOU KNOW, I`M NO GUARDIAN ANGEL..............

I'll remember that.

munson15

I want winners...

I think Winky should be near the top of the list. He bullied a great, veteran, knowledgable poster (Culver) right out of the baseball room. Maybe badgered, or bugged is more like it, but bottom line, there are no posts from Culver since Winky read him the 'rockie riot act'.:mad:

I think Winky should be near the top of the list. He bullied a great, veteran, knowledgable poster (Culver) right out of the baseball room. Maybe badgered, or bugged is more like it, but bottom line, there are no posts from Culver since Winky read him the 'rockie riot act'.:mad:

Is that what Winky did?

I think it's more likely that he posted something about his white goo that everybody would be naturally interested in.

Can someone enlighten me who the top 5 posting bullies are on EOG?

I had a debate over this with a couple of people...

I will post my list later....

One clue though: The Froggie made my list...91023i2ndw;l

Congrats bully...:finger004

THE SHRINK

You don't have any posting bullies here Shrink. You just have a few tweetybirds who think they are.

Pioneer isn't a bully. He's just a religious dipshit high on Chrystal Myth, the worst drug in western society.

Barging into every thread and trying to conjure up some cute twist of the English language and jabbering on about how you beat this guy and that guy and how you're the greatest doesn't make you a bully, it just makes you a twat and a nuisance.

Kosar, i once beat you up and you did not even know it. I am the top e-tough guy.

:cheers

Ummm, I see. The top e-tough guy? Like you were at OGD?

QUOTE(mofome @ Jun 17 2008, 09:05 PM)
QUOTE(Paddy @ Jun 17 2008, 07:55 PM)
QUOTE(mofome @ Jun 17 2008, 11:01 AM)
QUOTE(Peep @ Jun 17 2008, 12:59 PM)
QUOTE - Little Mo

I asked ken if i could give the guy the money, Ken said he and I would split it. That happened in about 12 seconds.

So I take it the 5K guarantee for all EOG advertisers wasn't applicable for this book. Guess it took place before 2005, otherwise Ken would have paid the whole thing.

Peep, your negativity is admirable. The whole thing is being paid; the guy did not send Ken his information prior to playing. What's done is done, the situation is settled, have yourself a nice day.

<!--QuoteEnd-->
<!--QuoteEEnd-->

Paddy
Listen up, you little cockroach. When someone calls you an asshole, it isn't a compliment. When someone points out that your talking out of your arse, it isn't negativity, it's just the truth. I don't know what kind of a fucked up world you live in, but for most normal people, negativity isn't admirable.

Have a horrible day. You fucking deserve it, you're a nickel trying to pass yourself off as a $100 bill.

That's your post?
That was Little Mo's quick retort.

<!--QuoteEnd-->
<!--QuoteEEnd-->

Paddy Hey, dickweed! Here's the story. Maybe you haven't twigged to this yet, but in a battle of wits, you're a parapalegic. If you think that's a smart reply, the best five years of your life must have been grade four. Is that my post? What the fuck does it look like. A - It's a post. B - It says Paddy up where the poster's name is. Now, I don't want to start your brain afire on novel ideas, but if there is a post up with the name Paddy on it, you can take it to the bank that that was my post.

And, this may surprise you more than finding out anal sex is really really painful the first time, this is also one of my posts.

Now, take your poopy face and scurry back on over to EOG where you can pretend you are holding your own over here.

Shrink, at what point does this tweetybird become an embarassment by his association with EOG?

mofome

Banned

Ummm, I see. The top e-tough guy? Like you were at OGD?

<!--QuoteEnd-->
<!--QuoteEEnd-->

That was Little Mo's quick retort.

<!--QuoteEnd-->
<!--QuoteEEnd-->

Paddy, im not sure what your point is, but Ken and I are going to take care of an eog poster who was stiffed. Honestly, i have no idea what you're trying to point out here, but feel free to do your thing here.
:)

This Kosar guy has been trying to beat me up and steal my lunch money for years at another forum. Nice to be over here where everyone isn't scared of him because he's lovers with the site owner.

Love ya Kose!!!!:+excited-

rainbow

EOG Master

I always have tears in my eyes after reading Rainbow's line posting rant. It just never gets old........

Thanks Rainbow!
I hope you dryed off your TEARS, being HONEST I don`t really care if you and your BUDDY FROG double up on me, I can handle that too, as far as the RANT POSTING, I SPEAK THE TRUTH AND CAN BACK MY WORDS UP 100% MORE THAN ALOT ON HERE, HAVE A NICE DAY.

This Kosar guy has been trying to beat me up and steal my lunch money for years at another forum. Nice to be over here where everyone isn't scared of him because he's lovers with the site owner.

Love ya Kose!!!!:+excited-

Chad,

You are, and have been, trying way too hard to get noticed here.

It hasn't happened yet and if I was a betting man, it won't ever happen.

Sheesh.

:rolleyes:

You don't have any posting bullies here Shrink. You just have a few tweetybirds who think they are.

Pioneer isn't a bully. He's just a religious dipshit high on Chrystal Myth, the worst drug in western society.

Barging into every thread and trying to conjure up some cute twist of the English language and jabbering on about how you beat this guy and that guy and how you're the greatest doesn't make you a bully, it just makes you a twat and a nuisance.

pioneer is indeed an e-bully or tweetybird, however you wish to call it...

I suspect his legacy will be he is a winner in his own mind? :+clueless

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

1. Froggie is the number 1 bully by far. He is just so damn good at it.

2. Beantown also comes to mind. Him attacking all this place all the time in his manner is pretty funny. It is not serious....just funny.

Pioneer gets honorable mention....

****Jeff Jones gets and F here. He tries to be a bully but he is not good at it. In fact he is a horrible bully in my view.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Rainbow is not a bully. Just a know it all dweeb. A believe blowhard best describes this forum poster. :thumbsup

I suspect his legacy will be he is a winner in his own mind? :+clueless

Aren't they all? Isn't that the classic scenario with these characters...internal validation and obliviousness to criticism from their betters?

Tweetybird 1: Who da greatest?
Tweetybird 1: I am
Tweetybird 2: Yes you are, tweetybird 1.

And the drums never stop.

1. Froggie is the number 1 bully by far. He is just so damn good at it.

Actually Tom, Froggie is just a mouthy little man who likes to see himself as a bully. An ego connected to a mouth via wires that barely connect to the brain. To paraphrase Brunhuber, a three dressed up as a nine.

His schtick was old in grade school and it appears to be carried into the life of a man of very little substance and accomplishment, a nobody in the turd stream of life desperate to be noticed through a keyboard and an online forum.

Anybody can be a dickweed and play the tough guy behind an anonymous name and a semen stained computer screen. The idea that this little twit thinks he's superior to those of us who choose not to get into that game and look on him as just some ass pimple waiting to be popped is what keeps him going.

That, and the fact that too many people on this forum seem to lack good taste in posters. Not everybody, but too many.

Send him over to OGD. Brunhuber will send him to the floor first post with a spinning head kick and the rest of the lads will stop by to pee on him as he lies there. And pictures, well, there's one boy we all know whose a lot bigger than that little Froggie, who knows what pictures are really all about. He's recently retired from online gambling.

BUT, in his mind, he will be winning. He has to believe that. Otherwise, what is he but a goof with a bit of a lip on him and a guy who knows how to make an attachment.

You want pictures? Here's one that was the beginning of the end for a Bodog shill named Michael Cash that thought he could come and play with the big boys at OGD. He never shows his face there. Was he bullied? Who cares? He was a parasitic cockroach.

Last edited:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Looks like a jjgold posting group ghost has arrived. They are easy to spot. They all have the same opinion and talk about the same forum. I never heard of Brubaker except that Robert Redford prison movie. Who else on this forum thinks the Brubaker is hot shit?

OF...:+clueless

I'm right here if he wants to swim in my pond.

Hey Paddy, very impressive use of pictures. You sound just like this shitferbrains I know.

Looks like a jjgold posting group ghost has arrived. They are easy to spot. They all have the same opinion and talk about the same forum. I never heard of Brubaker except theat Robert Redford prison movie. Who else on this forum thinks the Brubaker is hot shit?

OF...:+clueless

I'm right here if he wants to swim in my pond.

Hey Paddy, very impressive use of pictures. You sound just like this shitferbrains I know.

It's Brunhuber, little man, not Brubaker. Little shitty assed attempts at humor don't cut it in the league you're being dragged into. Pretending you can't read a man's name properly isn't a good start in that league. It might have been in grade 3, but too many people on this forum are a long way past that and see through you in a heartbeat.

This isn't your pond. You're not really a frog. The sooner you realize that, the better off you are going to be.

I'm sure you know a few "shitferbrains" as you like to call them, but none of them sound just like me, sonny.

Here's your game, identified straight up. You yap off. Somebody comes on and gives you a swift kick in the nuts. You do your stupid little "what me worry" act that has as a false pretence the claim that you're somebody important in forum world and that anybody who knows you're simply a useless twat is from somewhere out there in grey forums full of grey posters who lack your delusionally imagined brilliance. Then you try and gather other halfwits around you with the statement, "Who else on this forum..."

Fuck you, wee boy. Try some pictures, they might not make you look as stupid as what you write.

And stop scratching su cabeza chingando. You must have some awful goddamn scab going there by now.

Last edited:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I saw your attempt at pictures, it went badly jj. But that is the way it is. If you cannot even get a photo op right, I don't think you are ready for me yet. Enjoy ranting and raving, very impressive. Odd how you showed up right after I started ripping raiders to shreds.

OF...:pop:

Shrink,

As I say, if they didn't have internal validation, they'd have nothing at all.

rainbow

EOG Master

Rainbow is not a bully. Just a know it all dweeb. A believe blowhard best describes this forum poster. :thumbsup
ANYTIME YOU WANT TO GO TO POST WITH ME AT ANYTHING, THE SKY IS THE LIMIT, AND I WILL GIVE YOU HALF YOUR MONEY BACK AFTER I SEND YOU TO THE POOR HOUSE. WHEN YOUR MOTHER WAS CHANGING YOUR DIAPERS I WAS MOVING LINES. IF YOU GET A CAHANCE CALL THE GREEK SPORTS BOOK AND ASK FOR SPIRO, AND HE WILL TELL YOU HOW SHARP I AM, ME AND HIM HAD ALONG CINVERSATION ABOUT THE INDUSTRY 2 WEEKS AGO, AND HE TOLD ME ON THE PHONE, YOU KNOW THIS BUSINESS BETTER THAN ANYONE IN THIS WHOLE INDUSTRY, AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME, GET THE SHRINK TO CALL HIM UP, SHRINK, KNOWS WHO I AM. NEXT TIME THINK BEFORE YOU BLABBER YOUR MOUTH, I AM NO PHONY WHEN IT COMES TO KNOWING THIS BUSINESS TO THE TEE, I HAVE DEALT WITH WISEGUYS FOR THE LAST 18YRS, BUDDY YOU ARE STILL WET BEHIND BOTH OF YOUR EARS MAKING THIS STATEMENT ABOUT ME, BECAUSE I KNOW EVERY CUSTOMER I DEAL WITH, SIMPLY BECAUSE I HAVE A PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY, AND I CAN READ IN BETWEEN LINES, IF YOU CAN COMPREHEND WHAT THAT MEANS. GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE SHORTSTOP.........

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

ANYTIME YOU WANT TO GO TO POST WITH ME AT ANYTHING, THE SKY IS THE LIMIT, AND I WILL GIVE YOU HALF YOUR MONEY BACK AFTER I SEND YOU TO THE POOR HOUSE. WHEN YOUR MOTHER WAS CHANGING YOUR DIAPERS I WAS MOVING LINES. IF YOU GET A CAHANCE CALL THE GREEK SPORTS BOOK AND ASK FOR SPIRO, AND HE WILL TELL YOU HOW SHARP I AM, ME AND HIM HAD ALONG CINVERSATION ABOUT THE INDUSTRY 2 WEEKS AGO, AND HE TOLD ME ON THE PHONE, YOU KNOW THIS BUSINESS BETTER THAN ANYONE IN THIS WHOLE INDUSTRY, AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME, GET THE SHRINK TO CALL HIM UP, SHRINK, KNOWS WHO I AM. NEXT TIME THINK BEFORE YOU BLABBER YOUR MOUTH, I AM NO PHONY WHEN IT COMES TO KNOWING THIS BUSINESS TO THE TEE, I HAVE DEALT WITH WISEGUYS FOR THE LAST 18YRS, BUDDY YOU ARE STILL WET BEHIND BOTH OF YOUR EARS MAKING THIS STATEMENT ABOUT ME, BECAUSE I KNOW EVERY CUSTOMER I DEAL WITH, SIMPLY BECAUSE I HAVE A PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY, AND I CAN READ IN BETWEEN LINES, IF YOU CAN COMPREHEND WHAT THAT MEANS. GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE SHORTSTOP.........

Is this Dweeb for real? :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

It is just as important to rainbow that the entire board is impressed with his linemaking prowess as it is royalfan he is a top poster and constant winner. I find it ironic the the opposite results are the norm for both. But keep up the good fight. Maybe someday some poster will be impressed. Until then I think no one is.

Chad,

You are, and have been, trying way too hard to get noticed here.

It hasn't happened yet and if I was a betting man, it won't ever happen.

Sheesh.

:rolleyes:

Yes, I can't think of any better achievement than getting noticed here!

:+clueless

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

It is just as important to rainbow that the entire board is impressed with his linemaking prowess as it is royalfan he is a top poster and constant winner. I find it ironic the the opposite results are the norm for both. But keep up the good fight. Maybe someday some poster will be impressed. Until then I think no one is.

Why is it always the simple minded people the biggest blowhards? Rainbow types in capital letters to signify that he is the big man on the forums? If he only knew it just makes him out to be an idiot who does not know where the Capslock key is on the keyboard. :+textinb3

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You gotta love the daily bullshit from the internet paranormal. :hangt

One of the jjmold/raiders ghosting group. Three new sign ups same day. Gutless wonders have to hide behind ghosts. Guess I got on raiders a bit too much, so shitferbrains called in spiritual calvary. Spineless, worthless, just typical OGD/SBR trash.

OF...:finger004 yourself raiders