Did "THE SHRINK" have plastic surgery?

from another site
Did "THE SHRINK" have plastic surgery? <hr style="color: rgb(51, 102, 153);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> boys, i am convinced. not only did he use JJ's 400 bucks for that pink shirt, but i am 99.9% certain shrinkie used some of that JJ's cash on plastic surgery..

boys, take a look at the pic on the top, and now take a look at the pic on the bottom with the pink shirt.. that pic of him in the pink shirt was taken way after that pic on the top.. like 3 yrs later.

if you look at the pic on the top, he looks like an older man. whereas on the bottom, he looks like a little kid.. he looks 20 yrs younger than other pic. I just got off the phone with him last week and he told me he is worth 4.7 million, so he can afford this surgery..

Did shrinkie have surgery done to his face? You be the JUDGE. So JJgold, you paid for part of Shrinkie's surgery. how do you feel? Thanks to you he looks young and great again.

BEFORE

AFTER

Re: Did "THE SHRINK" have plastic surgery?

Looks like it could have been used for some tanning salon sessions if anything. :)

WVU

EOG Master

Well, I spent Friday night with Ken and I can tell you he is looking fit these days. I think being on the wagon is doing him lots of good, inside and out.

I don't see a difference except the tan in the second Pic. People just have to talk about something don't they.

I don't notice any difference except for the extreme tan

there is a difference...he is about 10lbs heavier, he is tan and he hasn't drink like a fish lately as he did the day of that first picture.

that being said....who give a fuck!!:+textinb3

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Total bs, from another site. You sink to new lows daily raiders. No, to the Shrink having cosmetic, yes to you having a lobotomy. Are you brain dead or just possess a turd for one? Shitferbrains.

OF... 2348ji23e :toiletgra :doh1 :+freak-3+ :3ddown: :+signss13-:+computer :finger007-1

Not at all...

I just wouldn't want your beloved fiancee to get the wrong impression...12io4j2w90

Hey I meant you needed to share with the whole site not just me. Geez what kinda girl do you think I am sir?:+textinb3

Hey I meant you needed to share with the whole site not just me. Geez what kinda girl do you think I am sir?:+textinb3

A very nice one so that's the main reason I won't share, otherwise I was about to...

Thanks for reminding me...:cheers

I think Tony Montana hit it on the head. He's not drinking or doing anything else he may have been doing before and his physical appearance reflects his better style of living.

Of course, I can't rule out plastic surgery as well, but I'd say it's his lifestyle change that makes him look younger.

wheres the shrinks teeth in that photo Tony ??
Now we know what Raiders next thread will be asking:doh1

Last edited: