Anyone think it's bad to eat more than three frozen pizzas in a day?

I'm on my third one now so I'm just wondering what will happen if I heat up a fourth one later.

:hangt

mofome

Banned
Re: Anyone think it's bad to eat more than three frozen pizzas in a day?

ive eaten about 30 ellios in one day.

12io4j2w90

WVU

EOG Master

Totinos, Michelinas, and Mac and cheese got me through college. I burn off calories and fat pretty quickly though

Totinos, Michelinas, and Mac and cheese got me through college. I burn off calories and fat pretty quickly though

Ah - Michelinas. I bought those a lot of times when I had my first apartment. Good tasting, cheap, and so easy to make!

:cheers

It is not such a bad thing as long as you change your menu every few days. I mean hey we are all going to die from something might as well be happy doing it.

It is not such a bad thing as long as you change your menu every few days. I mean hey we are all going to die from something might as well be happy doing it.

Exactly, yummy. One day pepperoni, one day sausage, one day supreme - they make it easy to have some variety.

12io4j2w90

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

I gave up frozen pizza. The last one I ate made me slightly ill. Degeornio.

Exactly, yummy. One day pepperoni, one day sausage, one day supreme - they make it easy to have some variety.

12io4j2w90

Hey they are cheap enough so it makes it a little easier to live. Get a lot at one time and save gas on all the different trips. See you are doing a good thing here!:houra

I gave up frozen pizza. The last one I ate made me slightly ill. Degeornio.

I haven't liked Digiorno much either. They spend a lot on marketing and I feel are kind of overrated. Freschetta's are better for that type of bigger rising crust kinds of frozen pizzas.

Hey they are cheap enough so it makes it a little easier to live. Get a lot at one time and save gas on all the different trips. See you are doing a good thing here!:houra

I bought 12 Totinos pizzas at Walmart yesterday for 98 cents each!:+excited-

I bought 12 Totinos pizzas at Walmart yesterday for 98 cents each!:+excited-

Now that is my kinda buying. You may reconsider buying more if you are going to eat 4 a day. They won't last you very long that way!::LMAO::

Now that is my kinda buying. You may reconsider buying more if you are going to eat 4 a day. They won't last you very long that way!::LMAO::

I think it's just an exception today, yummy. With the long weekend coming with lots of good food, I am low-rolling it until then.
:pop:

I think it's just an exception today, yummy. With the long weekend coming with lots of good food, I am low-rolling it until then.

Yeah it is going to be a great weekend. I am trying to talk Dawg into going to a theme park for the 4th. We will see if I am successful or not?:houra

Yeah it is going to be a great weekend. I am trying to talk Dawg into going to a theme park for the 4th. We will see if I am successful or not?:houra

Maybe you'll swing it. But Dawg might make you pay for it if you still have any of that free play winnings from the PIG's football contest last year.

:+excited-

Maybe you'll swing it. But Dawg might make you pay for it if you still have any of that free play winnings from the PIG's football contest last year.

Hey I can handle that no problem. I do believe I have used my plays though. Let's just say I am better at just picking football than anything else.:mad:

Hey I can handle that no problem. I do believe I have used my plays though. Let's just say I am better at just picking football than anything else.:mad:

You'll be one of the favorites in this year's contest for sure. I think a matchup against winkyduck might have to happen though.

You'll be one of the favorites in this year's contest for sure. I think a matchup against winkyduck might have to happen though.

Now wait a minute did Winky win last year? I don't remember that. I am not saying I will win, I did go far last year and I was very happy with that, but I will not say I am going to win. That would be bad luck.2938u4ji23

Now wait a minute did Winky win last year? I don't remember that. I am not saying I will win, I did go far last year and I was very happy with that, but I will not say I am going to win. That would be bad luck.2938u4ji23

He didn't win last year but he came close the prior year. Hope you pick up some cash again this year, yummy. Even $100 buys a lot of frozen pizza.

I can't see how someone can eat 3 of those without getting physically ill Reload. I'm starting to get an ulcer just reading about it buddy

He didn't win last year but he came close the prior year. Hope you pick up some cash again this year, yummy. Even $100 buys a lot of frozen pizza.

Thanks I hope I do too. I think I surprised some of the guys by getting as far as I did, that is for sure.
I will buy you some pizzas if I do win man.91023i2ndw;l

I can't see how someone can eat 3 of those without getting physically ill Reload. I'm starting to get an ulcer just reading about it buddy

I think I'll at least have to take a break with some microwave popcorn before the next one. Extra butter lovers flavor of course.

Thanks I hope I do too. I think I surprised some of the guys by getting as far as I did, that is for sure.
I will buy you some pizzas if I do win man.91023i2ndw;l

That's a yummy idea, yummy!

:party

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I haven't liked Digiorno much either. They spend a lot on marketing and I feel are kind of overrated. Freschetta's are better for that type of bigger rising crust kinds of frozen pizzas.

I love frozen pizza too. Not good though. DiGiorno's are good but a little expensive. I do get Frescetta's for sure. Love em at a better price. I also buy the generic brand and wolf em down late night.

I love frozen pizza too. Not good though. DiGiorno's are good but a little expensive. I do get Frescetta's for sure. Love em at a better price. I also buy the generic brand and wolf em down late night.

My supermarket has a good generic brand and I'll get those sometimes. It's better than calling Domino's late at night - that's for sure.

:houra

Don't ever buy Mama Boso's if they sell them by you. Talk about being sick. Sick tasting going down and coming up.

Reload, hell 4 is nothing, you don't risk liver failure at least until you hit number 12 today.

Don't ever buy Mama Boso's if they sell them by you. Talk about being sick. Sick tasting going down and coming up.

Reload, hell 4 is nothing, you don't risk liver failure at least until you hit number 12 today.

Might be at least time to upgrade my health insurance. :doh1