gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?... today's female by request is Ali Landry

Apple

Banned
Not trying to influence any ratings here but I'd be surprised to see any votes under 8 for this gorgeous young lady... Solid request here no question about it..

I know present to you the lovely and extremely sexy.. Ali Landry.

Shawn Gotti this one for you

Apple

Banned
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?... today's female by request is Ali Landry

Here's some more:

Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?... today's female by request is Ali Landr

Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?... today's female by request is Ali Landr

10- First 10 given out for me.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?... today's female by request is Ali Landry

Raiders is DEAD ON

NO BRAINER CITY!

Mario Lopez is an asshole for marrying her and then cheating on her almost before "I, do" was said. Not only is she HAWT but she just seems like a really nice person and someone great to be around

To be HAWT, nice, and have a great smile is what a 10! is all about

You can't get down on 1 knee and propose to someone like her fast enough

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

hawkfan

EOG Enthusiast

What does feetmagazine.com pay models? Seems like a niche market.

phoich4

EOG Addicted

9.95...absolutly stunning

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Raiders, she is my first "10" as well - pic #2 may be the hottest picture of a girl I have ever seen!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr width="100%" unselectable="on" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">Raiders, she is my first "10" as well - pic #2 may be the hottest picture of a girl I have ever seen!
</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Have to agree with pic #2:cheers

For the guys 8 and below, what are the deduction points for?

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Blondie, any chance Pic #2 can be my new avatar????

Pretty please, with fuckin sugar on top????

:cocktail
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Being dropped on your head as a baby. If you think this girl is under an 8, you may as well just not respond to any more 'rate her looks' threads because you obviously have no idea what you are looking at.

She kind of looks like Shania Twain in a few of her pics.

Apple

Banned

BGS

just put this in there bud..

mofome

Banned

10, easily.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

one mile just to see were its coming from.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Not a fan of her ass.... pic #3 is an excellent example of this... Where is the ass at? How can a girl be a 10 with no ass?

Hache Man

Being dropped on your head as a baby. If you think this girl is under an 8, you may as well just not respond to any more 'rate her looks' threads because you obviously have no idea what you are looking at.

She kind of looks like Shania Twain in a few of her pics.

The 10's will come

Besides, if she does look like Shania as you say, that is reason enough for an 8 because I've never seen the fascination with her either.....

Hache Man

Not a fan of her ass.... pic #3 is an excellent example of this... Where is the ass at? How can a girl be a 10 with no ass?

True.......

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

9 and i will throw in a bag of Doritos. Winky how can you blame Mario Lopez when he can have this kind of stuff and better ten times a day?

texansfan

EOG Master

People that rate her under an 8 have homosexual tendencies and prefer the ass of a man.

Solid 9.5

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

a very nice 8.5 - 8.6 I don't give out 9's & above too easily. I see some of you give out 10's almost automatically. To me 10 means 10 = perfect all the way including face that makes me melt. Many gals are truly beautiful(beauty contest looks), but often-tmes a woman that has a "cute" or "sexy" face will score more with me. I guess I am one of the more conservative voters on the court of voters.

munson15

I want winners...

Pic #7 prompts me to give my highest rating since you've been doing this-9.5!:houra

WVU

EOG Master

There are still hotter ones out there. My top grade so far

HIGHLANDPARKDR

EOG Enthusiast

SOLID SOLID SOLID 9

? these posters 7.5 7.8 would u please post your idea of a 9 or 9.5 as i just gottttt see "IT"

DR

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

The 10's will come

Besides, if she does look like Shania as you say, that is reason enough for an 8 because I've never seen the fascination with her either.....

Maybe our resident ratings expert can do a Shania Twain "Rate her looks" one day and we'll see what the peanut gallery has to say about that songbird.

WVU

EOG Master

In all fariness gyno only posted good pics of her. He needs to throw some shitty ones in there

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

9.5 baby. My main man Gyno, you have outdid yourself.

This chick is a BEAUTY!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

She probably has the highest ratings of any woman who's ever been on EOG. Guys who normally vote 6 are giving 10s.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

9 :+excited-

Apple

Banned

Maybe our resident ratings expert can do a Shania Twain "Rate her looks" one day and we'll see what the peanut gallery has to say about that songbird.

Shania Twain is now in the queue.. :cheers

Apple

Banned

In all fariness gyno only posted good pics of her. He needs to throw some shitty ones in there

Dude, I couldn't find a bad pic of this broad.. She is simply a natural beauty

Apple

Banned

9.5 baby. My main man Gyno, you have outdid yourself.

This chick is a BEAUTY!

I'll take credit for choosing the pictures and stuff, but I received a request for her last week and finally was able to get it today.. The person who requested her deserves most of the credit.. GREAT SELECTION!!

EOG is really popular now.. :cheers

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I'll take credit for choosing the pictures and stuff, but I received a request for her last week and finally was able to get it today..

EOG is really popular now.. :cheers

Hey Gyno, you need a little help too. Hard to be a one man show. LOL. I still give you the credit because you are the ORIGINATOR HERE. Great daily thread.