Who gives the best You Tube? JJ, Richkas, Mo....

Re: Who gives the best You Tube? JJ, Richkas, Mo....

I think Richkas is starting to over take JJ as the better video poster, JJ has gone off topic to much trying the church man JJ was a flop he needs to step his game up.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYOxY_exLoQ&hl=en"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYOxY_exLoQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There was another EOG vid with some nice eye candy. I forget who did that one.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I gotta admit Richkas is improving...he seems to be more natural at it, JJ is just wackier....Richkas needs to lose the drug addict side of it though.

Richkas has that tout arrogance thing working ... lose the crack pipe tho!

Blondie

EOG Master

This one?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jkbRezkFEtc&hl=en"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jkbRezkFEtc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

texansfan

EOG Master

I hope Budweiser is paying Richkas some money for all the free advertising he does for them.

Journeyman

EOG Master

LOL she was suppose to be sucking on a popsicle not a frozen ice pop in plastic!

Those videos with the hot gals were nice but they could not name 5 EOG posters without a script in front of them but nice eye candy

JJ/mikecorbin/slats/sickie/mario makes some great vids. They are never scripted. JJ is one hella actor. He went thru a funk about a month ago but has gotten back on track. He played that card nicely. 91023i2ndw;l

Richkas vids are good for another reason. Richkas is Richkas. Every vid we see a big part of his life. No acting here. Rich sits infrot of his computer, smokin reds, drinkin bud-diesels, rippin bongs, jammin some hard rock, picking winners and posting with his boys.

When the beer and cigs run low, he hops in the 86 iroc and cranks the tunes up. Hauling ass down the dirt roads, lippin that last cigarette, and comes into the parkin lot on 2.5 tires, spins around to perfectly position himself to enter the store.

The clerk already had the beer out cause she heard him comming. :cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

Those videos with the hot gals were nice but they could not name 5 EOG posters without a script in front of them but nice eye candy

That script was well written whoever wrote it. :pop:

mofome

Banned

jj easily, i will step mine up once i can get clips of longer than 23 seconds.

:houra

Exactly...

Our type of babe!

Shrink speaking of babes your not going to change your avatar once Sportsgirl gets back:+clueless and demands a change. In fact bring back the old one back why she is gone show her who the boss is. :rolleyes:

Shrink speaking of babes your not going to change your avatar once Sportsgirl gets back:+clueless and demands a change. In fact bring back the old one back why she is gone show her who the boss is. :rolleyes:

You are good..:cheers

mofome

Banned

mo why dont you use youtube?

I cant get it to load on there for some reason.

:mad:

My problem is what my phone allows me to email and what it wont. my cord doesnt do anything when i hook it up from my phone to my pc, so i have to email the clips to photobucket.