gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?... today's female by request is Ali Landry

HIGHLANDPARKDR

EOG Enthusiast
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?... today's female by request is Ali Landry

from my personal experience those cat giving 6's would drink her bath water & pay to lick her feet . . . . . .

DR

Apple

Banned
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?... today's female by request is Ali Landr

Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?... today's female by request is Ali Landr

from my personal experience those cat giving 6's would drink her bath water and lick her feet

DR

Yummy.. :cheers:cocktail

gyno - What's the record number of views for your "Rate her Looks" threads?

texansfan

EOG Master
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?... today's female by request is Ali Landry

Gyno, have you ever done one on Marissa Miller?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

you guys are crazy. she is fine as hell but no ass.... no way you can be a 10 if your missing the ass, face, body, etc.... come on

rjt721

EOG Master

Yes, the guy who requested her is brilliant.

9.5. Stunning face, great skin, not too skinny. Very sexy broad.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

easy 10

kyhawk

EOG Addicted

Hard to believe that guy cheated on her.

Ali Landry and Mario Lopez will divorce

Ali Landry could have saved the cost of her wedding. Only six weeks after the holy ceremony, Ali's rep acknowledged she was seeking a divorce

Last Thursday, the Doritos babe sought to terminate her very short-term union to Saved by the Bell's Mario Lopez, filing for dissolution of their marriage in Los Angeles Superior Co

I give her at least a 9.5....the .5 deduction is for me being jealous, though.

I don't know if there is a perfect 10 but as close as possible.

9.9 ... I'M LEAVING ROOM FOR ALIENS AND ROBOTS TO BE HOTTER. A HUMAN CAN'T LOOK ANY BETTER THAN THAT.

i need a :smokesmal after that one.

9.9 ... I'M LEAVING ROOM FOR ALIENS AND ROBOTS TO BE HOTTER. A HUMAN CAN'T LOOK ANY BETTER THAN THAT.

i need a :smokesmal after that one.
actually I've got to deduct points from her because she was with AC Slater. There must be something wrong with her to go for AC Slater. At least she didnt chase Screech and his Dirty Sanchez's

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Okay so let me get this straight. You are or look like manej, you get laid at least a couple times a week, and they are all 8.5 or better, and this girl is a 7.8.

Fuck the guys at Nasa couldn't even figure out that equation.

Apple

Banned

Just received a request for this lovely lady.. BUMP

konck

EOG Veteran

9.4 what the hell do you mean no ass? Man she looks like she wants it there in half her pixs:+whipping

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

my first 10.i'd give it an 11 if i could:cheers