This Song is dedicated to THE SHRINK

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: This Song is dedicated to THE SHRINK

yes

if by pu$$y you mean adult recreational softball league men

ummmm not sure if that was supposed to be funny or not? :+clueless

By the way that guy called me back, I am umping saturday morning. Double Header. $45 a game. 14 year old division, only thing that sucks is I will be out all night partyin on the 4th.... oh well gotta get that green paper

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Just as funny as your attempts to get on Shrink's payroll.

And by partying, you mean you're going to revisit that one weekend where you woke up making out with the front of the toilet, buck naked, at a party where there were no girls to begin with?

Nice - enjoy your 4th

Maybe you should ask Shrink for a couple of $25 free plays and see if you can run them up to $300 to pay off your debts

You going to spend that $90 or send it off to Pat Patriot?

Probably going to pay my cell phone bill thats 2 weeks late already. Pat will be paid before week 1 nfl season. Dude I party my ass of no joke. You ever in the Chi I will introduce you to some of the hottest tail you ever seen

12io4j2w90

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HEY DESETHI STICK TO MILKING GOATS NOT YOUR CUSTOMERS YOU OVERPAYED GOAT BOY.WHY DONT YOU GO BACK TO THE OLD COUNTRY AND WORSHIP THE GIRL WITH TWO HEADS LIKE ALL THE OTHER INDIANS ARE DOING DESETHI AND ASK HER FOR SOME WINNERS.A F-CKING INDIAN PICKING AMERICAN SPORTS MAN THAT IS FUNNY STUFF YOU JUST CANT MAKE UP.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

HEY DESETHI STICK TO MILKING GOATS NOT YOUR CUSTOMERS YOU OVERPAYED GOAT BOY.WHY DONT YOU GO BACK TO THE OLD COUNTRY AND WORSHIP THE GIRL WITH TWO HEADS LIKE ALL THE OTHER INDIANS ARE DOING DESETHI AND ASK HER FOR SOME WINNERS.A F-CKING INDIAN PICKING AMERICAN SPORTS MAN THAT IS FUNNY STUFF YOU JUST CANT MAKE UP.

wow........... ban this racist clown. Not cool

Sure he's a racist 5 Star. He's an anti-semite too.

He thinks his act is cute, but in actuality his posts typically result in a humorous piling-on of him by others.

texansfan

EOG Master

Sure he's a racist 5 Star. He's an anti-semite too.

He thinks his act is cute, but in actuality his posts typically result in a humorous piling-on of him by others.

He's not a racist, he's a realist. ::LMAO::

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

BeantownJim is one of a kind. A top shelf comedian could not come out with one liners like this. love him or hate him, this guy will amaze you.