Anyone here not have cable?

Apple

Banned
:pop:

Just curious to know if anyone here didn't have cable.. Probably an extremely small % but hey who knows..

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated
Re: Anyone here not have cable?

don't have cable here,but then again i don't watch much tv unless its football season.

I have the Dish but just got it two months ago. I really didn't see the need.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

The Munchkin Man cancelled his cable television service about one year ago, as a budget cutting measure, in order to help the Munchkin Man survive his financial catastrophe.

The Munchkin Man no longer watches television in his studio apartment.

To the Munchkin Man's surprise, the Munchkin Man hasn't really missed it, with the exception of watching the FOX News Channel and the American Movie Classics (AMC) channel.

This is not intended as a permanent lifestyle change.

The Munchkin Man plans to subscribe to cable television once again, once the Munchkin Man is able to afford it once again.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

I have the directv with the football package as everytrue gambler of the NFL should. As for your question, my father in law doesn't even have a T.V. Actually they don't even have electricity running through the house.

phoich4

EOG Addicted

None here...Got rid of our cable back in April however we will probably hook it back up in September. Its been really nice not being tied down to the TV. We did it because its the summer and we get out a lot more. Plus there is nothing on TV except reruns. Additionally, I figured it would save us about $300+.