3 Tuesday Dogs

Re: 3 Tuesday Dogs

Thanks gents....Adding these
A's
Reds
Twins
Marlins
These could be good RL plays, but I'm playing them for 1 unit ea. May try a RL parlay with three of these teams. If I decide to do that they will be Oak, Cin and Fla. GL gang!!

Did youngster do his homework here? On the hill for the Cubs is Marquis who has gone 3-0 in his last three starts at SF with a 2.12 ERA...The Giants start Cain who is 0-2 in his last four starts at home with an ERA of 5.88. Makes you wonder why the line is where it's at, the only thing that comes to mind is the Cubs road troubles, but they are ready to bounce back after being swept by the Sox...IMO

crazytrain, good luck bud.. you have myspacE?
Sorry Gyno, no myspace or any of that....just good ole regular email may'n! Computers are hard enough for me to deal with! BTW, avatar was for you so you know who I am (the one on the left, obviously)...Let's get some cash this week man!!

Sorry Gyno, no myspace or any of that....just good ole regular email may'n! Computers are hard enough for me to deal with! BTW, avatar was for you so you know who I am (the one on the left, obviously)...Let's get some cash this week man!!
Ummmm....new avatar now...duh. Training camp right around the corner!!