Welcome to new poster: melindareagan

mofome

Banned
Awesome young lady from the West! Big suns fan who is one of the sweetest people ive ever met. She claims she may try out for the Suns dance squad next year, but she'd probably be happier if she was with the wizards.

:houra

mofome

Banned
Re: Welcome to new poster: melindareagan

not sure why, but she is a bit nervous about making her first post. it seems that a lot of people think there is some level of expectation that they must meet. wait till she gets to know you all.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

does she have big boobs?

hope not

if she is trying out for the Suns Dancers she has a somewhat slim trim TONED athletic body - which doesn't normally lead to big boobies unless they are FAKE

WVU

EOG Master

Come out, come out wherever you are...

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Welcome Melinda,Great group of people here you'll have fun..:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Welcome, Melinda. Are you related to the late, great former President?:+textinb3

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

If melindareagan enters the EOG but never posts does anyone hear the tree fall in the forest?

melindareagan

EOG Member

Hi,

sorry, no big boobies...side effect of the 'toned athletic body' though no complaints here. I am not related to the late, great, former president but I was named after him.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome! I'm excited to meet you all...:+excited-

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

ISNT THIS AMAZING ONLY IN FORUMS COULD YOU HAVE THIS MANY WOMEN I MEAN GHOST'S.ALL THE OTHER GAMBLING FORUMS DONT HAVE ANY WOMEN AND OUT OF THE BLUE EOG HAS 10 WOMEN POSTERS THIS IS FUNNY AS HELL.

MELINDA LET ME GUESS YOU HAVE 19 INCH ARMS OF STEEL AND YOU LIVE IN MARYLAND IS THIS ACCURATE :LMAO

KEEP THE WOMEN GHOST COMING BOYS IT JUST ADDS TO THE JUVENILE FORUM I MEAN THE EOG

mofome

Banned

Hi,

sorry, no big boobies...side effect of the 'toned athletic body' though no complaints here. I am not related to the late, great, former president but I was named after him.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome! I'm excited to meet you all...:+excited-

:houra:houra:houra

Welcome! its about time young lady.

Rumor has it you like the Suns a bit?

:+clueless

melindareagan

EOG Member

hahaha...no 19 inch arms of steel. I've never measured but I would certainly not guess them to be 19 inches...I live all the way out in land-locked Arizona. Taking a trip out to MD in the fall though.

WVU

EOG Master

Welcome Melinda. I just watched that movie about the lil girl Melinda the other day with my girls.

hahaha...no 19 inch arms of steel. I've never measured but I would certainly not guess them to be 19 inches...I live all the way out in land-locked Arizona. Taking a trip out to MD in the fall though.

melinda,

Let me know if you'd like an avatar put up next to your name and we will be glad to help out...:cheers

mofome

Banned

91023i2ndw;l

Arena Nut

EOG Addicted

Is melindareagan a ghost?

yes-1000

no +900

Mo what the hell happened? Did you see a mirage in the desert and came up with this?