Changing my Avatar for the next week...

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Re: Changing my Avatar for the next week...

HAVENT YOU CHANGED ENOUGH MOFOME SINCE YOU STARTED GETTING PAID.WHY DONT YOU CHANGE YOUR AVATAR TO A PUPPET THAT WOULD BE MORE ACCURATE DISCRIPTION OF YOU NOW MOFOME:LMAO

You have stooped to a new low, even for you Jimbo... :finger004

It is ok sir, people who have to always put others down need to feel like they are the best in the room. We all know that it is just a REALLY REALLY small room for BTJ.12io4j2w90

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

SHRINK MY GOOD BUDDY WILHEIMS SHIFT DOESNT START UNTIL AFTER 3 PM EASTERN TIME SO I USUALLY WAIT FOR HIM TO GET ON DUTY.IT KILLS YOU SHRINK THAT WILHEIM AND ME ARE GOOD FRIENDS DOESNT IT WILHEIM IS A SWELL GUY WHEN YOU GET TO KNOW HIM.

BTJ,

I hired wilheim, so I do know him and I agree with what you said...

He is a swell guy...

Ciao! :cheers

Rock Hudson? 1984 boxing champ? BTJ...you DO know it's currently the year 2008, right?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Bring it on buddy I don't really give a flying flip what you think. I posted a pic just because I can, not because of any other reason. Get real if you think it matters to me if you like me. You are a sad fellow!

I like you and your avatar. Without swearing, gigantic font or going insane this was the best retort in the thread. Look at that dweeb in front of the slots in his avatar. I don't a handful of roofies would get him laid. Stick with your guns, speak softly than club him upside the empty head.

OF...91023i2ndw;l

I like you and your avatar. Without swearing, gigantic font or going insane this was the best retort in the thread. Look at that dweeb in front of the slots in his avatar. I don't a handful of roofies would get him laid. Stick with your guns, speak softly than club him upside the empty head.

OF...91023i2ndw;l

Thank you Frog. I know this was suppose to mean some thing totally different and I am sorry if I messed it up for anyone. I didn't mean to.

Blondie

EOG Master

Yummy, you did nothing wrong. No reason to be sorry.

Now,

I am appalled at what this thread has turned into.

This thread was started as a tribute to a poster of EOG that passed away and now it has turned into a pissing match.

BTJ, you should be ashamed of yourself. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but your behavior in this thread is classless.

Road Dawg, I understand your need to defend your fiancee, but the manner which you have displayed yourself here is beyond words. I know you are more respectful of others than this.

Both of you should be embarrassed and ashamed of what you have made this thread into.

Road Dawg, I understand your need to defend your fiancee, but the manner which you have displayed yourself her is beyond words. I know you are more respectful of others than this.

Yes Blondie, I am... and it wasn't until I saw that NO ONE ELSE was doing ANYTHING about it that I stepped in. That racist cocksucker has been allowed to roam around here freely for FAR too long. I feel NO SHAME in what I did and would do it again in a HEARTBEAT and I don't give a good GOD DAMN what happens.

Yummy, you did nothing wrong. No reason to be sorry.

Now,

I am appalled at what this thread has turned into.

This thread was started as a tribute to a poster of EOG that passed away and now it has turned into a pissing match.

BTJ, you should be ashamed of yourself. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but your behavior in this thread is classless.

Road Dawg, I understand your need to defend your fiancee, but the manner which you have displayed yourself here is beyond words. I know you are more respectful of others than this.

Both of you should be embarrassed and ashamed of what you have made this thread into.

Blondie,

I respectfully disagree with part of what you posted.

If someone goes after a loved one, all bets are off.

I respect and admired the way Road Dawg handled this situation, although I am certain others may find fault in it...

If a poster attacked anyone in my Family, I believe I would either ignore it or mimic how Road Dawg handled it...:cheers

I don't mind posters attacking me, but I do tend to be overly protective of those I love..

My 2 cents,

THE SHRINK

Actually, if Bateman was run off for his conduct with Mrs. OSU, doesn't the same principle apply here? Is there any redeeming social value in 2008 for this tired old schtick?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Thank you Frog. I know this was suppose to mean some thing totally different and I am sorry if I messed it up for anyone. I didn't mean to.

You did not mess anything up. You handled yourself with dignity and class, after an unprovoked weaksuk attack from a forum reject. Just shows what current rx posters are all about. Consider the source and move on, you gained a lot of cred just being you. Other should follow your example.

Road Dawg, if loser beanbrain's intent was to rile you up, he did it easily. Looked to me yummy got the better of the jerk. Trust your lady to take care of herself, she seems up to the task without you freaking out. Don't get played.

OF...91023i2ndw;l

Am i dreaming, or did this thread make a run to the Asylum and back?

Road Dawg, if loser beanbrain's intent was to rile you up, he did it easily. Looked to me yummy got the better of the jerk. Trust your lady to take care of herself, she seems up to the task without you freaking out. Don't get played.

OF...91023i2ndw;l

She does and always has handled herself well. However, enough was enough.

You can't tell me that if someone did the exact same thing in person, to someone you love, he would have gotten knocked the hell out of him.

I didn't get to do that, but I sure as hell will if I ever get the opportunity, I did the next best thing.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Actually, if Bateman was run off for his conduct with Mrs. OSU, doesn't the same principle apply here? Is there any redeeming social value in 2008 for this tired old schtick?

No, btj outlived his forum usefulness years ago. Now he gets laughed at to his face on his own forum and has to weasel over here and attack a nice chick over her avatar? The guy never had any class to begin with, but this is a prime example I think he should be banned. This was just an unprovoked attack on an innocent poster about her looks in a memorial thread. Just classless.

OF...oij213490

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

She does and always has handled herself well. However, enough was enough.

You can't tell me that if someone did the exact same thing in person, to someone you love, he would have gotten knocked the hell out of him.

I didn't get to do that, but I sure as hell will if I ever get the opportunity, I did the next best thing.

He attacked my daughter as well. In real life my elbow would meet his throat or the bridge of his nose with extreme prejudice. But this is an internet forum. Low lifes lurk at every turn. People like yummy and can't stand beanbrain. It was just a matter of time before posters saw him bullying her. The next best thing would have been to let it play out. Difficult but the best way. Maybe the mods will have enough ammo now to burn this witch.

OF...:cheers

Am i dreaming, or did this thread make a run to the Asylum and back?

Yes, I may have jumped the gun when I moved it to the asylum.

It has since been moved back up here and you guys can dictate the direction of this thread

If anyone saw it as "over-moderating" on my part I apologize.

I fail to see the difference between BTJ's outrageous behavior toward Yummy, and what Bateman did to Mrs. OSU. Moreover, the guy hasn't brought any real value to this forum since I've been here; his racist tales might have been "funny" thirty years ago, but now they are just the tired old retreaded ramblings of a miserable, angry fool who life has passed by. . . .

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I fail to see the difference between BTJ's outrageous behavior toward Yummy, and what Bateman did to Mrs. OSU. Moreover, the guy hasn't brought any real value to this forum since I've been here; his racist tales might have been "funny" thirty years ago, but now they are just the tired old retreaded ramblings of a miserable, angry fool who life has passed by. . . .

Well said. Valueless, and he has never been funny in my book. Not 30 years ago, and much less today. A one trick pony who's trick is just lame. If this does not get his lame ass banned this place has some serious problems and blatant unequal treatment. Moving the thread to the asylum is not the answer, nor the solution. Same crime as Bateman in my book also.

OF...2348ji23e

I seriously hope there's a "Board Meeting"--or whatever EOG calls an employee get-together--going on over this issue. How many of the decent people here have to be subjected to this ridiculous nonsense? There is a limit to what's considered acceptable behavior, even if you are an old, boring, racist, drunken, slot-playing buffoon who yearns for the 60's. . . .

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I seriously hope there's a "Board Meeting"--or whatever EOG calls an employee get-together--going on over this issue. How many of the decent people here have to be subjected to this ridiculous nonsense? There is a limit to what's considered acceptable behavior, even if you are an old, racist, drunken, slot-playing buffoon who yearns for the 60's. . . .

I second that, enough is enough. This was total bullshit. I'll give him a free ticket to this Nigerian concert...

YouTube - Ludacris- Move Bitch (uncensored)

Take your lame shit back to the rx where you belong!!! Move BITCH!

OF...:+whipping

I hear ya...91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

road dawg, i just read through this. i typically avoid beaners posts, but i read this and i apologize for having taken so long to get it moved to the appropriate place.

12io4j2w90

I would be the last person to ever speak in support of BeantownJim.

That being said, the comparrison being made to Bateman's comments about MrsOSU is inaccurate in my opinion. Bateman had been previously post reviewed and banned at different times. His comments about MrsOSU were just a coincidental tipping point to ban him again.

BeantownJim is a racist and anti-semite for sure. But he has never gone through the steps we take to ultimately ban a poster and for this reason the comparrison to Bateman is not valid.

road dawg, i just read through this. i typically avoid beaners posts, but i read this and i apologize for having taken so long to get it moved to the appropriate place.

12io4j2w90

And exactly what would that have done? Moving it to the asylum? The problem, and it will REMAIN the problem until someone does something about it, is Bastard Town Jim, not the fact that the thread was kept in the main.

Mo, I appreciate the sentiments, and I apologize for not sounding more thankful, but this putting a band-aid on it won't work. It needs a tourniquet.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Get your act together mofome, there is no appropriate place for behavior like this. Not the asylum, nowhere on the EOG. Did you get castrated to become a mod/paid poster?

OF...2348ji23e

And exactly what would that have done? Moving it to the asylum? The problem, and it will REMAIN the problem until someone does something about it, is Bastard Town Jim, not the fact that the thread was kept in the main.

Mo, I appreciate the sentiments, and I apologize for not sounding more thankful, but this putting a band-aid on it won't work. It needs a tourniquet.

BTJ has been put on Post Review...