Last time you went out to dinner you spent...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: Last time you went out to dinner you spent...

$94 including tip nic Italian place. dinner, wine, appetizer, and shared a dessert

South Point

$1.25

75 cent hotdog with 50 cent tip.

Only a few of us Vegas gambling high-rollers can afford to give a 66% tip.

mr merlin

EOG Master

usually about $4 for some happy hour appetizer. Dinner, maybe 10 bucks(tip not included).

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

Including tip it was $80 at a place called Snuzzles. A Italian/pizza place in the middle of nowhere Pa, which happens to be 3 miles from my house.

mofome

Banned

i tip far too much, i need to be kept out of those situations.

i tip far too much, i need to be kept out of those situations.

You are always welcome at my place of business if you ever venture to RI. :cheers

Oh, and I spent $6. He paid, I left the tip.

J

joeybagadonuts

Spent about $180 (including wine) to go out to this place with the girlfriend last night.

Gator's Neo-Soul Cafe

J

joeybagadonuts

::LMAO::

I call bullshit....you and I both know that "every night" is a bit of a stretch.

Believe me, and I know this is gonna sound gay, but I was wish it was a stretch... my gf is a total nympho! She is only 23 and I'm 29, so she has much more energy than my old, lazy, fat ass. It's tiring keeping up with her.

She actually kinda looks like you, Swede. How old are you?

Believe me, and I know this is gonna sound gay, but I was wish it was a stretch... my gf is a total nympho! She is only 23 and I'm 29, so she has much more energy than my old, lazy, fat ass. It's tiring keeping up with her.

She actually kinda looks like you, Swede. How old are you?

I'm 24. Wow. I live with my BF and we are both extremely horny people....we had sex last night for the first time in like two weeks. :doh1

J

joeybagadonuts

I'm 24. Wow. I live with my BF and we are both extremely horny people....we had sex last night for the first time in like two weeks. :doh1

My gf would not stand for that! She actually wakes me up at night if i fall asleep w/o having sex with her! The only time I ever get a day off is if her period is heavy since she sometimes gets bad cramps.

You're a cute girl, your man should take care of you more.

My gf would not stand for that! She actually wakes me up at night if i fall asleep w/o having sex with her! The only time I ever get a day off is if her period is heavy since she sometimes gets bad cramps.

You're a cute girl, your man should take care of you more.

Aww, thanks. He takes care of me. The last couple weeks have been crazy. He's usually alseep by the time I get home from my second job. I tried waking him up a couple nights, but he wasn't havin' it. For him not to wake up for that, he must've been exhausted!! Then I had my--uh...monthly visit. Things will be back to normal soon. But every night? I don't think either of us have the energy for that with the hours we've been working!

panther

EOG Dedicated

showguns last week 90 30 tip 10 for cook 20 for waitress

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Neptune in Boston. About 60 bucks or so was my part.