French Fries or Onion Rings

Re: French Fries or Onion Rings

Usually fries for me, PacMan. But if it's from a place that has good onion rings (i.e., not Burger King or Wendy's, etc) then I'll try the onion rings.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

The Munchkin Man has never liked onion rings.

The Munchkin Man votes for American Fries.

Munchkin Man

The Munchkin Man has never liked onion rings.

The Munchkin Man votes for American Fries.

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man - I have noticed that you speak of yourself in the third person. Sportsgirl thinks this is cool, albeit, slightly annoying. :cheers

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Munchkin Man - I have noticed that you speak of yourself in the third person. Sportsgirl thinks this is cool, albeit, slightly annoying. :cheers
Greetings Sportsgirl:

The Munchkin Man thanks you for your comments.

It is the Munchkin Man's pleasure to meet you.

What you have described is perfectly normal.

Many find the Munchkin Man to be annoying at first.

And no doubt, many still do.

For many persons, the Munchkin Man is an acquired taste.

Unfortunately, some poor souls never develop an appreciation or taste for the Munchkin Man.

They just haven't got it.

The fact that you find the Munchkin Man's writing style to be "cool" bespeaks of your good taste.

Good luck to you.

:cheers

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Onion Rings, but GOOD onion rings. In Toronto, the best onion rings I have had are from a place in the west end called Apache Burger. They are bready, thicker and golden brown crisp. My mouth waters thinking about them. A fries (whatever you call them) cannot measure up. Here in Germany and elsewhere in Europe, they eat fries with mayo, or Ketchup or both. In Canada, we eat them with vinegar. Those onion rings with salt and vinegar are to die for!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Pacman has been gone from us for about a year.

Hope all is well in heaven Pac.