OT: Do Women like "Sensitive" Men?

I have often wondered whether women really like sensitive guys...

I am inclined to believe they don't...

In tune- YES

Sensitive- NO

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: OT: Do Women like "Sensitive" Men?

Depends on what you mean by sensitive....

Sensitive as in caring, understanding, not afraid to show his emotions/feelings

yes

as in hormonal, easily offended, similar to a woman constantly PMS'ing

NO

WVU

EOG Master

I am a sensitive type and I have a knack at getting women. From my own experience I would say YES.

They need a backbone but yet soft enough to care about you.

If by "sensitive" you mean if the man is sensitive to the woman's need to have his ATM password, well then, yes, women can be very attracted.

If a woman tells you she is breaking up with you because she perceives you as too sensitive, just knock her around the room for a few minutes.

She'll love her new tough guy.

If a woman tells you she is breaking up with you because she perceives you as too sensitive, just knock her around the room for a few minutes.

She'll love her new tough guy.

::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

Jeff, that is "Deep Thoughts" worthy, man.

There is such a thing as too sensitive. Women like a man that is sesitive to her needs, but he has to have a backbone too. I have been the "man" in a relationship before...never again.

There is such a thing as too sensitive. Women like a man that is sesitive to her needs, but he has to have a backbone too. I have been the "man" in a relationship before...never again.

That's EXACTLY what I was getting at...91023i2ndw;l

I don't believe WOMEN like Men to be TOO SOFT...:rolleyes:

Women love being "just friends' with the sensitive guys, but would rather "have their bell rung" by a bad boy or an aloof man

WVU

EOG Master

were you wearing the strap on as well?

In my counseling sessions with unhappy women in dysfunctional relationships with weak men, they tell me the "Brokeback 2500" is the current state-of-the-art choice.

LOL! Not quite. The guy was just more hormonal than I am! For instance: when I am PMSing, I am a vile bitch. I'll admit it. So maybe I snapped at him over something stupid...I didn't yell...just had a little attitude. Well, that would make him pout all damn day...which would piss me off more...which would lead to him crying...which really only made me angry at that point. My current boyfriend has thick enough skin to let me go off, then wait patiently for me to calm down and apologize...which I always do. Hell, last week he even sat next to me on the bed when I threw myself down in a hissy fit and rubbed my back until I calmed down. How hard is that? Take it like a man. Women are crazy. Period. Deal with it. I also had to teach that guy how to use his own damn drill gun. Oh, and do any of the house/yard work that would involve getting one's hands dirty. The guy needed a mommy, not a girlfriend. He's a great guy...just not for me. I need a man that won't cry if I get a little bitchy and can put his foot down and put me in my place when he needs to.

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

I think women like sensitive guys to a point. If they are a whinny little bitch of a guy who is always pouting or can't do anything manly every once in a while then they should go find another whinny little bitch of a guy to go with. Women know that they need to be put in their place from time to time and sometimes they like to be treated like a total toy in the right circumstances.

I think women like sensitive guys to a point. If they are a whinny little bitch of a guy who is always pouting or can't do anything manly every once in a while then they should go find another whinny little bitch of a guy to go with. Women know that they need to be put in their place from time to time and sometimes they like to be treated like a total toy in the right circumstances.

:cheers :cheers

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

IMO A man that is comfortable with his self, and can be human .He can show honest emotion that is in tune with me. Tells me that he is there and loves enough to know the true me. the love is constant even though mistakes are made. That being said I would choose the tuned in guy..Great Question Shrink Thanks.. The eight your old some times needs to be put in her place too..

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Most do, or have, but I don't think it's as important any longer to the majority of the younger generation of females today do as girls continue to get wilder & wilder as the years/decades pass....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

YES - as long as he has money. Once the money runs out or she is in position to take all she wants THEN she will no longer "love" him. Women say they want a "Nice Guy" but then ditch the "Nice Guy" and go out with a "Bad Boy" until he does what we all know he will - treat her like shit and cheat on her - at which point in time she falls even more madly in lover with him

Women want a "Nice Guy" once they get near their "expiration date". When they are YOUNG and HOT they won't give a nice/sensitive guy the time of day but once they reach their 30s and their biological clock is ticking loud enough to be heard 5,000 miles away and their looks have started to fade they NOW want a "Nice Guy" because the Bad Boy wants no part of them. They realize it is better to be with ANYONE than NO ONE so they begrudginly take the nice/sensitive guy because they know if they pass HIM up they stand a decent chance of dying alone and w/o any kids. I've lost track of the number of women who I have heard say they want a "Nice Guy" and then go out with someone who treats them like SHIT - and they LOVE it!

Women want a "Nice Guy" as much as they want to "Swallow"...........as a LAST resort ONLY

Dante

EOG Veteran

nothing wrong with a women taking control at some points.... :houra her on top is the best :+excited-