Do professional posters make you nervous?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Do professional posters make you nervous?

I think the old mofome was exlposive, unpredictable, even dangerous. The new mofome is like a chick hosting a tupperware party. A professional poser. What makes me nervous is how much energy it takes repressing the real mo inside the boring party host. He has gone from Jerry Springer to Pat Sajak. Even brought along a few Vanna Whites. It is drama inside a show, wrapped in a fantasy. I liked the old mo way better.

OF...:pop:

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

THE NEW MO IS A PUSSY WHO IS LOCKED INTO BEING A GOOD COMPANY MAN AFFRAID TO SPEAK HIS MIND IN CASE SOMEBODY LIKE JOURNEYMAN MIGHT YELL AT HIM.EVERYBODY IN THE FORUM CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH THIS PHONY F-CK MOFOME.SELL OUT COMPANY MAN WHAT A F-CKING JOKE IT WILL ALL COME TO A BOIL EVENTUALLY AND I JUST HOPE EVERYTHING ENDS PEACEFULLY (KEN WEITZNER HAS RUINED MOFOME'S IMAGE HE IS A COMPANY MAN SUCK UP AND THE FORUM IS LAUGHING AT HIM)

SELL OUT + MOFOME KENNY TOLD HIM TO TONE IT DOWN AS A MODERATOR AND THE LITTLE F-CKING PUPPET DOES WHAT THE BOSS SAYS FOR A PAYCHECK.IF HE WAS A MEMBER OF MY IRONWORKERS LOCAL 7 IN SOUTH BOSTON AND HE SIDED WITH A COMPANY OVER HIS UNION BROTHERS THE F-CKING KID WOULD BE THROWN OFF A BOSTON SKYSCRAPER.

HEY PUPPET I MEAN MOFOME DO WHAT THE BOSS SAYS OR HE WILL STOP YOUR ALLOWANCE YOU PUSSY:+textinb3

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

seymour, i do what i like. im not asked to be any different than i want to be, you seem to need drama to be entertained, there are plenty of places for that.

:cheers

Mo, I'm amused by the drama on these forums - I don't even dispute it - but back to you - you're a totally different person - cut this nonsense out and go back to your former self - I want to hear that you are in a car driving to Maryland to have a bench off with Journey - but for real - it's like your're not even alive anymore

Deuce

EOG Addicted

No such thing as a professional poster. All they are is kiss ass' with a hard on for admins and ownership. There is no one single poster that sways me to post in one sport or another.

WVU

EOG Master

No such thing as a professional poster. All they are is kiss ass' with a hard on for admins and ownership. There is no one single poster that sways me to post in one sport or another.

Deuce is Mofome a kissass?

BadAss

EOG Enthusiast

Hard to believe anyone would be stupid enough to pay someone to post, damn Shrink will drugs will do that to you ?

Even harder to believe is that it would be someones life long ambition to post on a forum. I am sure his parents are proud of him. By seeing him in his videos the kid is one screwed up little boy. I think he is just a sports nut and has no clue about gambling.

WVU

EOG Master

What is wrong with posting and reading on a forum and getting paid for it? 99.99% of you guys would be glad to get paid for what you enjoy doing anyway.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

As ridiculous as this sounds, sometimes, not a whole lot but sometimes, BeantownJim is critical when it is needed and when most of all, not many have the guts to say something "against the grain"...as sad as it may seem, Beanbreath serves a purpose at times. This thread is one of those times! His wording may be off and not right, but the point is at list in print. Thanks.

Hard to believe anyone would be stupid enough to pay someone to post, damn Shrink will drugs will do that to you ?

Even harder to believe is that it would be someones life long ambition to post on a forum. I am sure his parents are proud of him. By seeing him in his videos the kid is one screwed up little boy. I think he is just a sports nut and has no clue about gambling.

Stockpiling TALENT on a posting forum is something I hope my competitors believe is a bad idea...

Let's leave it at that for now...:pop:

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

SHRINK YOU CALL THIS TALENT YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF WELCHERS WHO ARE ON THE RUN.YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN JOURNEYMAN FOR NOTHING WHERE ELSE WAS HE GOING TO POST SHRINK HE BURNED TO MANY BRIDGES.WILHEIM AND THE BOYS AT THE RX ARE LAUGHING AT THIS PLACE ITS SO JUVENILE ITS FUNNY.

LOOK AT SWEDES TITS JESUS CHRIST THATS FUN THE FIRST DAY THEN WHAT DO WE TALK ABOUT.THIS PLACE IS REALLY FUNNY IF ALL YOU HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IS SWEDES TITS :LMAO :LMAO

SHRINK YOUR IN YOUR 60'S START ACTING LIKE IT I KNOW YOU WANT TO FIND THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH BUT ACTING LIKE A TEENAGER WHEN YOUR 65 IS SAD.JUST LOOK AT YOUR AVATAR I WOULDNT USE THAT IF I WAS 20 YEARS OLD NEVER MIND 65:LMAO

SHRINK YOU KEEP HIRING THE KIDS AND YOU WILL NEVER CATCH UP TO THE RX RIGHT NOW OTHER FORUMS ARE SERIOUSLY LAUGHING AT THE NIT WITS YOUR HIRING.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Professional Posters ......That might be the funniest thing Ive read at EOG.

Mo please stop.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

MOFOME CANT STOP NOW HE HAS BEEN BRAIWASHED HE ACTUALLY THINKS HE IS IMPORTANT IN THIS FORUM.MO PEOPLE CAN SPOT PHONIES YOUR NEW PERSONALITY REAKS OF A CHANGE OF ATTITUDE.HOW COME YOUR ALL BUDDY BUDDY NOW WITH JOURNEYMAN DID THIS CHANGE OVERNIGHT.ITS SO OBVIOUS MO NOBODY IS BUYING INTO YOUR LAME EXCUSE YOUR GREW UP :LMAO COME CLEAN MO AND ADMIT THAT THE SHRINK IS CONTROLLING WHAT YOU CAN AND CANT SAY IN THIS FORUM.

MO NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO DONT GET JOURNEYMAN MAD AT YOU GET ALONG WITH HIM AT ALL COST AND I DO MEAN COST.F-CKING SELL OUTS MAKE ME SICK.

(MO I CAN MAKE YOU DO ANYTHING) KEN WEITZNER

MO I WANT YOU TO GO KISS JOURNEYMANS ASS (O.K. BOSS):LMAO

BadAss

EOG Enthusiast

Stockpiling TALENT on a posting forum is something I hope my competitors believe is a bad idea...

Talent ....... this is a gambling forum , where the hell is the talent.

I might suggest getting out of the son sir.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

I SEE MOFOME IS ONLINE NOW AND POSTING HE MUST HAVE HAD A HALF DAY AT SCHOOL:LMAO MO ARE YOU GOING TO KILL THE SHRINK IF HE FIRES YOU I AM LAYING EVEN MONEY YOU WILL.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I could almost buy that except in all of these years I have yet to see any talent in raiders. Purveyor of forum drivel? Setting new highs in starting useless threads? How to post unprofessionally? I give up.

OF...:+clueless

I know that i am now a professional poster, but i wont let that go to my head. Does it make you nervous when you see that a professional poster has replied in one of your threads? We are people just like you.

Not all, just you, Mo. I get all nervous and giggly and my palms start sweating and all that. AND, thanks to my crazy dreams last weekend, I have a mental image burned into ym brain that makes me start blushing.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Ken, per your email - that's my new mailing address - payable to "Seymour Butts" is good - thanks buddy - and yes, I promise never to post at the RX ever again and to only praise Journeyman - even if he ties tassles to the 19 inch arms of steel

mofome

Banned

I think the old mofome was exlposive, unpredictable, even dangerous. The new mofome is like a chick hosting a tupperware party. A professional poser. What makes me nervous is how much energy it takes repressing the real mo inside the boring party host. He has gone from Jerry Springer to Pat Sajak. Even brought along a few Vanna Whites. It is drama inside a show, wrapped in a fantasy. I liked the old mo way better.

OF...:pop:

it takes nothing. im here to talk sports, handicapping, make some jokes, and help when i can. thanks for your compliments about the 'old mo', but i recall you had insults for him in the past as well. no need for the e-drama, OF, there is plenty without me being involved. while you may enjoy spending your time trashing someone on the net, i have found better things to do. to each their own.

:pop:

mofome

Banned

Mo, I'm amused by the drama on these forums - I don't even dispute it - but back to you - you're a totally different person - cut this nonsense out and go back to your former self - I want to hear that you are in a car driving to Maryland to have a bench off with Journey - but for real - it's like your're not even alive anymore

I appreciate your concern.

mofome

Banned

Not all, just you, Mo. I get all nervous and giggly and my palms start sweating and all that. AND, thanks to my crazy dreams last weekend, I have a mental image burned into ym brain that makes me start blushing.

91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

Mofome has already added this post to his portfolio for his next Professional Poster job interview.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

man this thread has been a good chuckle today.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

man this thread has been a good chuckle today.

And yesterday. BTJ is too racist and I have stated this several times but boy he had me in tears last night, And some others were funny too...Great thread...sort of! Smile.

Journeyman

EOG Master

LMAO I will just leave it at that...some interesting analysis here.

When a poster does a complete 180....oh nevermind.

mofome

Banned

LMAO I will just leave it at that...some interesting analysis here.

When a poster does a complete 180....oh nevermind.

Complete? ive always cared about everyone on these boards as much as anyone. thats why people have posted where ive been, its not because i have some inside connections to the best plays of the day. Whats funny is what people analyze and think they know.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Mo don't take it as offensive, think about it...you were a wild man, funny, off the wall , outrageous, etc. It was good stuff...of course it was over the top and some of it as you said was just for kicks....I think what some here are saying is it would be nice to see that side sometimes still. That's all.

You have the talent, obviously...you can take your arm off and smash someone in the face, on occasion, still! :houra

mofome

Banned

Mo don't take it as offensive, think about it...you were a wild man, funny, off the wall , outrageous, etc. It was good stuff...of course it was over the top and some of it as you said was just for kicks....I think what some here are saying is it would be nice to see that side sometimes still. That's all.

You have the talent, obviously...you can take your arm off and smash someone in the face, on occasion, still! :houra

I think you may have noticed, i don't take much as 'offensive'. At that point i was board more often than not and it was easy to get involved in the nonsense. The e-debates were not hard to win and many times i went over the top, but my typical post was not about kicking ass. Sure there were plenty of them in the 28K, but my beliefs have not changed, its just that now ive been given some trust with things and i have some say. Man-drama is not the best direction for the forum, so why would i play into it? Say one thing but act differently? Eh, not my thing. I'll be sarcastic when i feel the need and have some fun, but its really more of a waste of time than anything else. People don't stumble across eog because they want to see a 28 year old man tell people he is going to kick their ass or to see him talk down to people. People find this forum because they want to find a place to talk about sports and gambling. There is room for more, but its not really the part i want to play. Seems simple and unoffensive.

12io4j2w90

Great topic, rock on mofome...

Let's not forget that both Sports and Gambling fall under a much broader topic, namely Entertainment...

I believe that if posters don't get entertained as well, they will go elsewhere...

We all know EOG can't compete with ESPN as far as SPORTS is concerned...

But add Gambling and Entertainment to the equation, and I prefer checking out this forum...

THE SHRINK

Journeyman

EOG Master

Okay Mo.

This is the new Mo and we embrace it.

Being a character is all part of it IMO and there is nothing wrong with that, I suppose it's not for everyone though, and like you said your role has changed...I understand.

mofome

Banned

Okay Mo.

This is the new Mo and we embrace it.

Being a character is all part of it IMO and there is nothing wrong with that, I suppose it's not for everyone though, and like you said your role has changed...I understand.

:cheers

Cant we give him a sabbatical once a month or so for an hour or two just to remember what he was like?

Professional posters, paid posters, regular posters, mods, nor owners make me nervous.

I am here to share info and knowledge and at the same time learn from the above mentioned. I am sure I learn more than I teach. That is what makes us better ppl as well as smarter gamblers. I add what I can and help when possible.

marlboro8425

EOG Senior Member

I open this forum on a daily basis, dont post much but i do go through most of the threads. I dont know who hates who or who likes who and all that nonsense. I think it is good seeing alot of new topics, even if some seem to be overthought and dont get alot of replies, just simply move on to the next topic. You can turn on ESPN and in 20 minutes you will see every sports related topic on here...but what you dont see is the average person debating back and forth on these topics. Same thing most of us prob do when hanging out with friends. Plus, i have noticed alot of free contests for you guys in the past couple weeks, so why should anyone be complaining or even worried about someone elses image in an online forum. And for the people who are saying it is a disgrace or w/e to be a paid poster or mod...who really cares...the person is doing what they like to do and getting paid for it, not many people can say that about their job(s)...All in all, from sort of an outsiders perspective,i think this forum has changed for the better in the last month or so. When i open the forum now, i spend 20-30 minutes reading some stuff when i used to spend 5 minutes. And no, i do not get nervous if a paid poster replies to a comment i made...i dont even know who most of them are anyway lol

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Nervous? Dude, I'm not gay! A matter of fact, I haven't even got nervous with girls since I was about 12, lol. Plus, you're my boy, I shoot the shit with ya all the time. It doesn't matter if you're a professional poster, or a professional pencil sharpener. I have your back either way.