Extra Extra read all about it....Shrink gives secret formula away,you could be next!

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Why dont Shrink buy THERX?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Here's a pearl for SBR John and others who seem to have taken more notice of EOG lately:

It would be arrogant but truthful nonetheless to remind John that I was running a forum long before he ever really knew how they operated...

Here are a couple of notes that you can take or discard. It doesn't really matter to me...

Many online publications are supported by advertisers. This concept is not new. Print media such as newspapers and magazines are among the pioneers. The Internet simply offers an alternative outlet for the same concept.

In a sense, Jack Cafferty with CNN and John Clayton with ESPN are PAID TO POST. CNN?s Cafferty specifically posts a question of interest to generate posts by others.

The success of a business lies within the ability and desire to invest in its people. We are always looking for fresh talent and posters with proven track records to invest in.

To conclude, a very wise man once told me:

?Invest in your people and the advertisers will invest in your business.?

THE SHRINK<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Extra Extra read all about it....Shrink gives secret formula away,you could be next!

Skinsraj, Dsethi, Raiders, Gyno, Wrigley, Choptalk...lots of interesting free agents.

Shrinkbrenner has his EYE ON POSTERS, at ALL times.

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Extra Extra read all about it....Shrink gives secret formula away,you could be next!

I am still a free agent J man. You want to be my agent? I am looking for a max deal

Journeyman

EOG Master

If I could pick just one free agent, it would be Skinsraj...and I don't even get along with him.

sign him!

In other news..... 5 star bomb was picked off the waiver wire by TOW , for a roll of quarters :LMAO

jk

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Extra Extra read all about it....Shrink gives secret formula away,you could be ne

Re: Extra Extra read all about it....Shrink gives secret formula away,you could be ne

If I could pick just one free agent, it would be Skinsraj...and I don't even get along with him.

sign him!

In other news..... 5 star bomb was picked off the waiver wire by TOW , for a roll of quarters :LMAO(

jk

:finger004 :finger004 :finger004

Journeyman

EOG Master

Come on it was a joke.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Throw in the twin for a poster to be named later.

I don't know if he could afford the twin towers. :+clueless

Skins was the original , dsethi has his tout license anyway.

There's definitely posting talent in that family. :+whipping

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I have a forum unknown poster that can be a huge asset to this site.

Thats IF I can talk him into posting here!

Journeyman

EOG Master

I have a forum unknown poster that can be a huge asset to this site.

Thats IF I can talk him into posting here!

Does he post anywhere? Are you into managing other wrestlers err posters now?

Mr Fuji?12io4j2w90

Re: Why dont Shrink buy THERX?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Here's a pearl for SBR John and others who seem to have taken more notice of EOG lately:

It would be arrogant but truthful nonetheless to remind John that I was running a forum long before he ever really knew how they operated...

Here are a couple of notes that you can take or discard. It doesn't really matter to me...

Many online publications are supported by advertisers. This concept is not new. Print media such as newspapers and magazines are among the pioneers. The Internet simply offers an alternative outlet for the same concept.

In a sense, Jack Cafferty with CNN and John Clayton with ESPN are PAID TO POST. CNN’s Cafferty specifically posts a question of interest to generate posts by others.

The success of a business lies within the ability and desire to invest in its people. We are always looking for fresh talent and posters with proven track records to invest in.

To conclude, a very wise man once told me:

“Invest in your people and the advertisers will invest in your business.”

THE SHRINK<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

You didn't just put that one sentence in BOLD now, did you? :finger004

My email box is jammed...

In other news..... 5 star bomb was picked off the waiver wire by TOW , for a roll of quarters :LMAO

jk

TOW got SCREWED in that deal :+textinb3

Journeyman

EOG Master

I heard ESPN's Sean Salisbury is available, now that they waived him.

He would be a real prick poster.

Journeyman

EOG Master

TOW got SCREWED in that deal :+textinb3

Is TOE still around even? :hangt

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I heard ESPN's Sean Salisbury is available, now that they waived him.

He would be a real prick poster.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

He would be a great poster

Is TOE still around even? :hangt

I always though Gotti would have been a great addition for the TOE FORUM :houra

I like 5 star bomb...91023i2ndw;l

Journeyman

EOG Master

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

He would be a great poster

I agree, he has that arrogant "I am always right" style that so many posters possess. :rolleyes:

Maybe we could hire Greg Gumble or Steven A Smith? They would also be great assets to EOG.

Would love to see some Screamin' A Smith on youtube talking about EOG, SBR, LVA, ect..... even funnier if he'd do it shirtless while smoking crack and throwing back a few Pabst Blue Ribbon's