I got my heart busted in a million pieces

DannyMay

EOG Enthusiast
Man I really let this girl kick my ass. I didnt even realize how hard I had fallen for her. Its been over a year, almost 1 1/2 and now she doesnt even respond to calls or texts. I think this is the first time in my whole life I ever got my ass beat this hard because I ususally keep women at a distance for fear of being hurt. You know I just dont usually let myself really really care. I dont know why I broke my own rules this time. She was just so wonderful in the beginning and always acted like I was important and special to her. Lately she pretty much acts like I aint worth shit. When I try to talk to her about it I dont even get a straight answer, its always I am too needy then she makes it an argument. I wouldnt even try to talk to her about it if I didnt care for her, yet she only sees it as an argument when I ask why things have changed. The funny thing is that she isnt even that good looking, its just that she used to be such a sweet person. Well before she became a bitch. Still I think about her constantly and my heart is breaking. Wow I am putting this on a message board, all my friends have hard it a million times. I have tried the "just forget it" and "find someone else" routes and they arent working.

mofome

Banned
Re: I got my heart busted in a million pieces

if you want, you can send me a pm and i will shoot you my number if you would like to talk. always available brotha.

12io4j2w90

Lesson 1 Danny:

They're all psychos, some are just more psycho than others.

Lesson 2:

If they didn't have treasure between their legs, we'd never even speak to them.

Lesson 3: Memorize lessons 1 and 2.

Your friend Jimmy.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Your not going to "just forget" her - but time heals all wounds - and in time you will forget her - this I can assure you

DannyMay

EOG Enthusiast

thanks mofome, I will.

Jimmy, I have always told myself that too. I cant believe how she was so awesome and now she is totally heartless. I really think its another guy. It wouldnt be quite so hard if we could talk and let this go on good terms. I mean, it would still hurt but it wouldnt be so bad. Its just that she is giving me total blowoff and I almost feel like I am begging her to be decent. I know its just gonna take time but it will be hard for me to trust a woman again

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

Lesson 1 Danny:

Lesson 2:

Your friend Jimmy.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :houra

Journeyman

EOG Master

time heals all wounds like others have already said...a year and a half later? woah ...that is a long time to still be hurting over it Danny.

DannyMay

EOG Enthusiast

thanks journeyman. No, This is just happening. Things were good for almost a year and a half. Really, things started changing a couple weeks ago and for the last week I have been getting totally blown off. The last time i talked to her which was a week ago I asked if we could just talk about whats changed and she is just saying I am being needy and nothing has changed and made it an argument. I am not going to sweat this for more than a month but it sure hurts bad right now.

mofome

Banned

thanks mofome, I will.

Jimmy, I have always told myself that too. I cant believe how she was so awesome and now she is totally heartless. I really think its another guy. It wouldnt be quite so hard if we could talk and let this go on good terms. I mean, it would still hurt but it wouldnt be so bad. Its just that she is giving me total blowoff and I almost feel like I am begging her to be decent. I know its just gonna take time but it will be hard for me to trust a woman again

no problem man.

Cut off ALL communications Danny.

If she comes back you OWN her. If not, go get some strange and tell her Jimmy sent you.

DannyMay

EOG Enthusiast

I swear after I get over this, I will never let myself fully trust a woman again. She was so awesome at first, almost perfect. And now she really is a complete and total heartless, uncaring bitch. I really should have seen the warning signs from the beginning but I was blinded by thinking she was perfect. I have pretty good relationships with all my ex girlfriends, but really all she ever did throughout the year and a half was talk about how every one of her ex boyfriends were dicks. I never could figure out why all those guys were such dicks to such an awesome girl. Well now I know. She isnt an awesome girl, thats why.

mofome

Banned

Cut off ALL communications Danny.

If she comes back you OWN her. If not, go get some strange and tell her Jimmy sent you.

nonsense. if she comes back, he will treat her really well and then she will leave again.

mofome

Banned

I swear after I get over this, I will never let myself fully trust a woman again. She was so awesome at first, almost perfect. And now she really is a complete and total heartless, uncaring bitch. I really should have seen the warning signs from the beginning but I was blinded by thinking she was perfect. I have pretty good relationships with all my ex girlfriends, but really all she ever did throughout the year and a half was talk about how every one of her ex boyfriends were dicks. I never could figure out why all those guys were such dicks to such an awesome girl. Well now I know. She isnt an awesome girl, thats why.

Relationships are just like a drug, you will not think clearly again until she is completely out of your system. You will trust someone completely again, have no worries. Everything you're feeling is perfectly normal and a part of life.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

if you want, you can send me a pm and i will shoot you my number if you would like to talk. always available brotha.

12io4j2w90

mofo to relationships is like seymour to gay remarks, top notch...

he has helped me out before with advice 91023i2ndw;l

DannyMay

EOG Enthusiast

yeah jimmy I want to do that but I hate to end things ugly. I just wanted us to talk like on a friendly level for 5 minutes and even if we just agreed to never talk again, it would have been ended on good terms. That way, I could always think of the good times and not the way it ended so unnecassarily bad. But now I will leave her be, because I am not going to crawl on hands and knees begging her to talk about it.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

yeah jimmy I want to do that but I hate to end things ugly. I just wanted us to talk like on a friendly level for 5 minutes and even if we just agreed to never talk again, it would have been ended on good terms. That way, I could always think of the good times and not the way it ended so unnecassarily bad. But now I will leave her be, because I am not going to crawl on hands and knees begging her to talk about it.

Maybe you can try and switch sides. Then when the sex dies at least you still have a buddy to watch the games with.

DannyMay,

I am so sorry to hear about this...

You are not the only one who has expereinced this...

I am not sure what else to say but I do know that the greatest healer of all is time...

Feel free to email me if u wish anytime...

THE SHRINK

shrink@eog.com

Tuckman

Uh Poster

just go fuck her best friend, all your problems will go away 91023i2ndw;l

The Devil

EOG Master

Lesson 1 Danny:

Lesson 2:

Your friend Jimmy.

POST OF THE YEAR...............

a wise man once told me-never trust something that bleeds for seven days and dosen't die.

buddahkahn

EOG Member

DannyMay,
You must work on getting over this. The only way to do this is by not speaking to her anymore. It seems from what you say she is not interested in the situation anymore, you must move on. To do this you must be strong. You cannot speak with her anymore, speaking to her, knowing about her life will only make things worse. You can not think you can be friends either. It is painful, it sucks, but everyday it will get a bit easier, consume your life with you, not her, join a gym, work extra hours, go to the movies, keep yourself busy.

It sucks, you will feel pain, but once you decide and want to start getting over this you will. Don't indulge in stupid activities that are destructive either.

It will get better, but only if you face it and work on it

Take care of you, that is most important, don't let to much time pass, life is short, live it, not loathe it

DannyMay

EOG Enthusiast

thanks everyone for the kind words. Its just sucks after a year and a half to just end things like this. No i love you, no have a nice life, no nothing. Pretty much just a fuk off. I know everyone has to have this happen sometimes but it hurts so bad. Well thanks for everyones help and kind words.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Dannymay
You have Friends to help you though. Reading your post is sad cause well I'm a girl.. Dude not all girls are like her. First it is nothing you did, or didn't do.
If I could give you a hug I would, and say it is ok to hurt it is ok to feel angry, and everything in life is a lesson to learn to make us stronger. Love her, and wish her well There is someone else waiting that will love you the way you deserve to be loved. Only next time listen to your gut 9 times out of 10 you'll be right. Mo And Shrink are good guys for that matter there are a lot of caring people here to talk to if you need to vent we all have been there dude.Take a deep breath, and sweep the dirt out of your house.. You're worth it..

mofome

Banned

thanks everyone for the kind words. Its just sucks after a year and a half to just end things like this. No i love you, no have a nice life, no nothing. Pretty much just a fuk off. I know everyone has to have this happen sometimes but it hurts so bad. Well thanks for everyones help and kind words.

99.9% of relationships end and 99.9% of those will end with heartache on at least one end. Its ok man...its all going to be just fine. you'll learn, you'll move on, you'll meet someone new, and you'll give it another go.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

In hopes of making you smile Danny..:)

YouTube - Love stinks

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BOrcX3JBh9A&hl=en"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BOrcX3JBh9A&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

panther

EOG Dedicated

Man I really let this girl kick my ass. I didnt even realize how hard I had fallen for her. Its been over a year, almost 1 1/2 and now she doesnt even respond to calls or texts. I think this is the first time in my whole life I ever got my ass beat this hard because I ususally keep women at a distance for fear of being hurt. You know I just dont usually let myself really really care. I dont know why I broke my own rules this time. She was just so wonderful in the beginning and always acted like I was important and special to her. Lately she pretty much acts like I aint worth shit. When I try to talk to her about it I dont even get a straight answer, its always I am too needy then she makes it an argument. I wouldnt even try to talk to her about it if I didnt care for her, yet she only sees it as an argument when I ask why things have changed. The funny thing is that she isnt even that good looking, its just that she used to be such a sweet person. Well before she became a bitch. Still I think about her constantly and my heart is breaking. Wow I am putting this on a message board, all my friends have hard it a million times. I have tried the "just forget it" and "find someone else" routes and they arent working.

know how you feel

Dante

EOG Veteran

at least you got your forum friends danny...12io4j2w90 bunch of guys posting all day... what more do you need ..we will be here for you

Danny,
This is a gambling forum, so let's address it this way:

6.2 Billion people on the planet
The chance that she was your "one and only" 3.1 Billion to one.

You're a young man and you think you found a 3.1 billion to one shot?
Think logically son, get back on the search and keep meeting girls. It's the best part of the journey.

Brother, most of us have been there and felt your pain. Keep talking about it to friends, us, whatever it takes. Don't give up on women, just take some time to yourself though. I could go on forever about this but won't. Feel free to PM me any time.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

You mind if I call her sometime? :+big-1+

In all seriousness, time heals all wounds and it will get better. It doesnt seem like it but it will

Frank

EOG Member

Ignore her and if she happens to contact you, act like a dick.

This will do 1 of 2 things:

Help you get over her

OR

Get her crawling back to a real man who acts like he don't NEED her

Either way its better than what you feel now.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Completely ignore her. They always come groveling back.

When she does you can do anything you want - I recommend a threesome

a wise man once told me-never trust something that bleeds for seven days and dosen't die.

very true....with the exception of your momma!!

Danny,

This type of stuff happens all the time.....I dated one chick for about 1.5 years and one day she just packs her shit and moved on.....

I thought I had lost Jennifer Ainston [she was smoken which made it even worse].....best thing that ever happened to me!!

Took about 6 months to fully recover!! You'll be fine!:cheers