Rich Harden is a pk tomorrow

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Rich Harden is a pk tomorrow

I love Harden as you all know.

But he goes against a tuff Ervin Santana.

Game is a coin flip to me.

Id take the UNDER.

I see a 2-1 game!

This definately goes under 7!

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

If it goes over Harden had a bad day. The A's just don't score.

A's dont score?.....atleast they didnt pitch a no-no and still lose!.....Angels are horrible on offense right now....scary bad.2938u4ji23 ......this game reminds me of bedard and peavy though. Wouldnt bet the house on the under.........I like Harden at pk the best. Good luck gents hope both bets win.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Angels are the much better team. Santana has been pretty solid. Strong lean on the Angels in this one... gl

shapsplace

EOG Addicted

I cannot figure out what is going on w/ the halos offense right now... Maybe they have packed it in until the all star break but they are mos def NOT in synch w/ eachother.... this is coming from a big time fan/season ticket holder...

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Gimme the As.

And while we're talking about the late games, I fucking love San Fran tonite.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Angels ended up winning this one.... Garrett Anderson with a big 2 run shot in the 8th. Seems like he has been playing forever

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Angels ended up winning this one.... Garrett Anderson with a big 2 run shot in the 8th. Seems like he has been playing forever

Maybe so but it is a 100% DEAD MORTAL LOCK he is GONE from the LA Angels of Topeka, KS after this season

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Hit the hay last when it was 2 nothing good guys.....thank god I did. NO way would I have wanted to see gas can Embree blow up. Where was peak a boo street last night anyhow?:+textinb3 ......just love solid ninth inning beats......and of course it had to be a two run jack to put the total at 82348ji23e