The Media cover-up of 9/11: Barrie Zwicker

texansfan

EOG Master
Re: The Media cover-up of 9/11: Barrie Zwicker

YouTube - DimeDR: Watch him pick up his Thorazine from the pharmacist.

DimeDR

Banned

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=530 bgColor=#ffffff rowSpan=2>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>CNN Poll: 90% Believe US Government Covering Up 9/11 </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#000000><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Infowars.com
November 12, 2004
Yesterday we reported that 89% of people responded that they believed there was a US government cover-up surrounding 9/11. Later that same day the poll now indicated that 90 percent believe there was a cover-up.
The information of government prior knowledge and involvement in the September 11th attacks is extensive - please visit our archive.
Please scroll down below the cnn poll information to read more about the September 11th cover-up.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> </TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2><TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#000000 height=51>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

DimeDR

Banned

again, no one wants the truth and cant comment and wont watch yet knows everything, just hysterical

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

I would not be surprised to find out most people believe the moon landings are just movies.

DimeDR

Banned

hey TF can you show me some pics or movies of the lunar docking on any of the apollo missions ... im sure you have researched it so thoroughly :)

DimeDR

Banned

heres the magnificent buggy that went to the moon and back

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1179070 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175></TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1179070 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: "To the moon, Alice! Really."<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->#17 up close and personal ...

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

texansfan

EOG Master

hey TF can you show me some pics or movies of the lunar docking on any of the apollo missions ... im sure you have researched it so thoroughly :)

Why? As most here know, you're not the brightest individual God put on this earth. Oh I'm sorry, you evolved from an ape. Why would I waste my time with you? I can onto the internet and cut and paste an article that proves someone had lunch with Bigfoot.

You always seem to spout out about speaking the truth. Whose truth? You can find anything you want on the internet to back up anything you believe in.

Here's a fact. You have no actual facts. The only facts you spout are what you have read on the internet. You were not there so you have no actual firsthand knowldge.

Here's another fact. Get out of the basement and get some fresh air. It's hard to understand how people like you live their whole lives thinking their mere existence is some type of conspiracy.

I almost feel sorry for people like you.

DimeDR

Banned

tf,

where do you get your info? fox, cnn, newspapers? just curious since everything i share is from some insidious origin ...

do you believe in god, if so why?

please respond, you see, you seem to not like anything about me which is fine and you say you cant waste time talking to me, yet every opp. you have exposes the antithesis ... so try engaging sometime instead of showing how transparent you truly are :)

texansfan

EOG Master

Where have I stated that I don't like you? I don't even know you. If I respond with a different belief than you that means I don't like you?

I get my news from radio, television, newspapers, magazines, etc. I don't have one particular source that I turn to for info. I sure as hell don't listen to Rush or Hannity as I'm sure you're thinking.

I'm just not big into the conspiracies. I've found over the years that having debates over the internet is somewhat pointless because you aren't going to change anyone's mind. As I have previously stated, the internet is full of whatever it is you want to find.

Yes, I believe in God. Does that offend you?

tex-think about it we are dealing with someone who evidently does not believe in God-what do you expect?

i dont know-i mean evidently we are such political gamblers the only reason i even come here is to get information on conspiracies.What the hell else would i come to a gambling forum for?

texansfan

EOG Master

tex-think about it we are dealing with someone who evidently does not believe in God-what do you expect?

Well, when the time comes that's something he'll have too worry about. I'm content and happy in my beliefs and I pass them onto my children.

oh hell to get a good laugh-now thats a good reason to read anything dime would post.

roger that,and our kids will more than likely make this world a better place.

iheard a song one time,went something like this-i'll swear there ain't no heaven,but i'll pray there ain't no hell

DimeDR

Banned

tf and tiger v,

why do you believe in ghosts, have you ever seen god, what proof do you have ... watch zeitgeist and learn the truth of fiction and gods...