WILL REPUBLICANS GIVE BARACK A CHANCE?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Now that we know that our next president will most likely be Barack Obama. Do you think that Republicans will come together with Democrats and try to clean up Bush's mess or stay closeminded and keep following Rush Limbaugh and his merry minions?

The Seer

EOG Dedicated
Re: WILL REPUBLICANS GIVE BARACK A CHANCE?

Depends if it is a sweep. If Dems take both houses, the GOP will go back to the role it is used to for 60 years, minority party.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Depends if it is a sweep. If Dems take both houses, the GOP will go back to the role it is used to for 60 years, minority party.
In the old days though, there were liberal and conservative wings of both parties. Especially considering that the whole of the South was Democratic .

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

McCain and his half of the gang of 14 are a liberal wing. I doubt that the Dems have a conservative wing or else they operate as DINO's, similar to RINO's

Ah, the Ole South, home to the Albert Gore Sr. highway. He among other Dems voted against the Cvil Rights Act of 1964

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Now that we know that our next president will most likely be Barack Obama.

The Munchkin Man has said it before.

The Munchkin Man will say it again.

The day that Barack Obama becomes elected will go down in history as the day that America died.

Do you think that Republicans will come together with Democrats and try to clean up Bush's mess or stay closeminded and keep following Rush Limbaugh and his merry minions?

The Munchkin Man will remain open-minded and enlightened and will keep right on following Rush Limbaugh.

If Barack Obama is elected, it will be great Americans like Rush Limbaugh and his supporters who will have the best hope of giving America CPR and bring her back to life.

May God Have Mercy On America.

Munchkin Man

Now that we know that our next president will most likely be Barack Obama. Do you think that Republicans will come together with Democrats and try to clean up Bush's mess or stay closeminded and keep following Rush Limbaugh and his merry minions?

Guarantee you one thing -- No matter who wins, You will not see me protesting in the streets against our country while our Marines are being shot at which in turn gives the enemy the incentive and strength to fire back at our Marines.

How much blood is on the Democrats hands because of this behavior ?

A real low life political party.

Guarantee you one thing -- No matter who wins, You will not see me protesting in the streets against our country while our Marines are being shot at which in turn gives the enemy the incentive and strength to fire back at our Marines.

How much blood is on the Democrats hands because of this behavior ?

A real low life political party.

Only as much blood that is covering every single member of Congress that voted in favor of the unconstitutional invasion of Iraq.

if you want your taxes to go to 50%...national defense to be SLASHED....and our health care system completely fucked then cmon guys give obama a chance

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

The Munchkin Man has said it before.

The Munchkin Man will say it again.

The day that Barack Obama becomes elected will go down in history as the day that America died.

The Munchkin Man will remain open-minded and enlightened and will keep right on following Rush Limbaugh.

If Barack Obama is elected, it will be great Americans like Rush Limbaugh and his supporters who will have the best hope of giving America CPR and bring her back to life.

May God Have Mercy On America.

Munchkin Man
Come on, there's no way you guys can actually believe that? Bush and you guys that blindly support him and his murderous, evil ways have to be held more responsible than Bush himself. At least Bush has the excuse that he is a puppet, what's yours?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

if you want your taxes to go to 50%...national defense to be SLASHED....and our health care system completely fucked then cmon guys give obama a chance
I want taxes lowered and a working health care system, all plausible under a president who is not trying to make his buddies here and in Saudi Arabia richer than even they thought imaginable.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Only as much blood that is covering every single member of Congress that voted in favor of the unconstitutional invasion of Iraq.
All members of Congress who did not have the courage to stand up for their convictions should be expelled from Congress and ideally, sent to jail along with Bush, the biggest criminal I have seen in the US in my lifetime(along with Cheney and Co.).

All members of Congress who did not have the courage to stand up for their convictions should be expelled from Congress and ideally, sent to jail along with Bush, the biggest criminal I have seen in the US in my lifetime(along with Cheney and Co.).

so now you are saying that EVERY member of congress who voted for the war was duped?....come on man...you can't be THAT dumb

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

so now you are saying that EVERY member of congress who voted for the war was duped?....come on man...you can't be THAT dumb
I never said they were duped, I say that they should not voted for this war for any reason. Nobody ever presented any good reason(s) to start this war except the profiteering angle.

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

If you are this positive, why not lay the -260 for the proverbial "free money".
Bookmaker

<TABLE class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=banner><TD colSpan=2>2008 U.S.A ELECTIONS </TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>12:00 AM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE class=noTopPadding cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=banner><TD colSpan=5> PARTY TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY</TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=rotCell>1001</TD><TD class=teamCell>REPUBLICAN PARTY</TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL class=""><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox value=593997_0_1001_0_210_TNT name=game>+210</LABEL></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=rotCell>1002</TD><TD class=teamCell>DEMOCRATIC PARTY</TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL class=""><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox value=593997_0_1002_0_-260_TNT name=game>-260</LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I saw Kerry move to -220 on election day 2004 and then, well, you know 'the rest of the story', Diebold, etc....! I doubt this election will be close enough even for the Republican machine to steal, but maybe they have gotten even better.

I never said they were duped, I say that they should not voted for this war for any reason. Nobody ever presented any good reason(s) to start this war except the profiteering angle.

Interesting that guys like you look like such geniuses with your 20/20 hindsight. This after most of the congress and most of the country was fully behind the decision to engage.

God Damn Gump -- You are a fuckin' genius now to come up with such thought provoking commentary.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Start with Bush and Cheney and then everybody else in Congress and in Power that voted for and caused this war. Lock 'em all up. Then , turn back the price of oil to where it would be without Bush and Cheney grabbing ass with their Saudi Pals.

P.S. Nic, is your picture really in the dictionary when you look up 'gullible'? Or are you banned for having too many definitions under your pseudonym?

P.S.II If you want to look, you'll see on these very same forums that I was against this war long before you guys admitted it all a con!

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

they will give him about as much chance as they gave Clinton which was none and 80 million in tax payers money going after him. By the way ZZ how are things. Haven't seen you in awhile

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

they will give him about as much chance as they gave Clinton which was none and 80 million in tax payers money going after him. By the way ZZ how are things. Haven't seen you in awhile
Hi Thor! I am very fine Thank You. How are you?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Hi Thor! I am very fine Thank You. How are you?

Im doing fine. KInda getting bored with the political stuff. Wish the election was over but im sure in true neocon style there will be something to talk about the day of the election like it being stolen again. I hear that a Democrat is going after Kerry in a primary. Until we get some of these useless democrats out things will be always the same. I like Kerry but i can't forgive him for some of the ridiculous ways he ran his election and also him having no foresight when it came to this sham of a war. this place was rocking just a little bit ago with AntiGwb aka doc Mercer when he was posting but he left.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Im doing fine. KInda getting bored with the political stuff. Wish the election was over but im sure in true neocon style there will be something to talk about the day of the election like it being stolen again. I hear that a Democrat is going after Kerry in a primary. Until we get some of these useless democrats out things will be always the same. I like Kerry but i can't forgive him for some of the ridiculous ways he ran his election and also him having no foresight when it came to this sham of a war. this place was rocking just a little bit ago with AntiGwb aka doc Mercer when he was posting but he left.
Yes, I was tired of all of the rhetoric before my sabattical. I feel refreshed now but after reading some of the Bush apologists who refuse to apologize, I am not sure how long I will feel this way. I am glad you are doing well and I wish everyone all of the best. Including my old pal Doc!:cheers

mr merlin

EOG Master

Start with Bush and Cheney and then everybody else in Congress and in Power that voted for and caused this war. Lock 'em all up. Then , turn back the price of oil to where it would be without Bush and Cheney grabbing ass with their Saudi Pals.

P.S. Nic, is your picture really in the dictionary when you look up 'gullible'? Or are you banned for having too many definitions under your pseudonym?

P.S.II If you want to look, you'll see on these very same forums that I was against this war long before you guys admitted it all a con!
Wow, because you said something a few years ago thats supposed to impress us? The war is over! and it's been over for years. I would say quite honestly that this has been one of the most successfull invasion's and occupations, ever. period.
Bush, cheney, blah, blah, blah, we've heard it before, no one cares, they just voted another 150 billion to fund it - and that was your democratic congress people. My god, dont you have a clue?

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

If you want to look, you'll see on these very same forums that I was against this war long before you guys admitted it all a con!

That's equivalent to saying that you've been wrong about this war longer than anybody else on these forums.

That's quite an accomplishmet.

Munchkin Man

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

That's equivalent to saying that you've been wrong about this war longer than anybody else on these forums.

That's quite an accomplishmet.

Munchkin Man
LOL. You guys really are delusional. The war was a propaganda masterpiece and even after it was exposed for the sham that it is you guys still will not concede that you were wrong and had a major helping hand in the continuation of this incredibly stupid war. You all must kow how it felt to been in Germany in the 30's and 40's and after losing the war, using the nuremberg defense. Good Luck on finding,or better yet admitting even a small piece of 'the truth'. Have A Great 4th of July!

Come on, there's no way you guys can actually believe that? Bush and you guys that blindly support him and his murderous, evil ways have to be held more responsible than Bush himself. At least Bush has the excuse that he is a puppet, what's yours?

Good to see you back here ZZ. It's best to just laugh at Munchy's antics; his type won't ever get it, and their opinions are not representative of anyone with any sense, anyway. . . .

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Good to see you back here ZZ. It's best to just laugh at Munchy's antics; his type won't ever get it, and their opinions are not representative of anyone with any sense, anyway. . . .
You always make me feel better............Thank You!