Found an IPOD today

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated
In one of the lanes at the local track. 8GB with 1,077 songs already on it. How much are these things worth?

Anyone know how to remove crap songs from it?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated
Re: Found an IPOD today

I felt guilty at first but there's no way to contact anyone and if you turn it into the cops or whatever they're just taking it home anyway.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Download the Ipod software for free, and you should be able to manage the songs that you dont like (although you may have a challenge with the product number or access) since you won't have that, but you might ask Apple about what happens with a lost Product Number..?

I still have never gotten an IPOD. I'm still stuck in the Sony Walkman generation.

Blondie

EOG Master

If there is a place to put a notice at the track, then I would recommend doing that.

Aside from that, and if that does not work....

Call the company. With the serial number etc, if the person registered the product you might be able to find out who owns it that way.

I have a Apple Ipod Nano 8gb Love it thats plenty of space for me

I would still have return it to the track lost and found sure the person who lost it will be calling to see if one was turn in

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I have a Apple Ipod Nano 8gb Love it thats plenty of space for me

I would still have return it to the track lost and found sure the person who lost it will be calling to see if one was turn in

Ladies and Gentlemen, there is no track lost and found. It's a big track that you can run on and it has baseball fields in the middle along with some bathrooms and that's it. There is no desk or box to put shit in or whatever. It's like your High School track where there is just a big oval track on some land. It's in the middle of a wooded area and people just come out to run and play ball and that's it. You can't call anywhere because there are no phones.

Blondie

EOG Master

So when you get HOME from the track, CALL the Manufacturer of the IPOD.

Give them the serial number etc. and there is a chance they can track down the owner from that if the owner registered the product.

If that is not possible maybe they will help you get it set up.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

So when you get HOME from the track, CALL the Manufacturer of the IPOD.

Give them the serial number etc. and there is a chance they can track down the owner from that if the owner registered the product.

If that is not possible maybe they will help you get it set up.
I'm with Blondie.. Then you will know you tried ,if not registered then enjoy your find.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Which style is it Enfuego?

A full size, the older nano, or the newer one?

Ladies and Gentlemen, there is no track lost and found. It's a big track that you can run on and it has baseball fields in the middle along with some bathrooms and that's it. There is no desk or box to put shit in or whatever. It's like your High School track where there is just a big oval track on some land. It's in the middle of a wooded area and people just come out to run and play ball and that's it. You can't call anywhere because there are no phones.
:doh1 :doh1
I was thinking horse track, well then enjoy your IPod
I have the Ipod nano mine is silver. Fits in the palm of your hand

Hache Man

This is the one. It's silver. How much are these things?

It's the newest Nano & believe the silver one's are still approximately $150, while the colored ones are are about $50 more, which are more GB

This is the one. It's silver. How much are these things?

Actually color has nothing to do with price you can pick your color, a 8gb goes for about $200 will hold about 2000 songs and a 4gb goes for about $150 will hold a 1000 songs.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

:doh1 :doh1
I was thinking horse track, well then enjoy your IPod
I have the Ipod nano mine is silver. Fits in the palm of your hand
What percentage of people here would think of anything else but a racetrack......I guess that shows how old we are......LOL.

P.S. I agree with posting a Found poster near where you found it and checking with the manufacturer. Then, if no luck finding the rightful owner, you may listen in peace. Good Luck!

Hache Man

Actually color has nothing to do with price you can pick your color, a 8gb goes for about $200 will hold about 2000 songs and a 4gb goes for about $150 will hold a 1000 songs.

Right Wrigs, but all colored ones other than silver are 8Gb & around $200....:cheers (You can get a silver one in 8GB as well, but the lone 4GB comes in silver)

Right Wrigs, but all colored ones other than silver are 8Gb & around $200....:cheers (You can get a silver one in 8GB as well, but the lone 4GB comes in silver)

Gottcha91023i2ndw;l

I think he will lose all 1,700 songs on that if he tries to add a new one since if he uses Itunes those 1,700 songs wont be recognized by his account

Hache Man

More than likely it isn't registered & doubtful the owner could even be found, so I say don't sweat it.

If it were cash or something much more valuable I could understand going out of your way to find the rightful owner. (Not that this Ipod isn't of much value to the owner :) )

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Return it.

Have you and your husband read the entire thread? How am I supposed to return it?

Am I supposed to put it in an envelope and send it to Mr. Invisible at 101 I don't know who the Fuck you are Lane?

I don't ever believe in keeping anything that's not mine but there's no lost and found and I have no clue who it is.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

you are barreled in. you must need the money real bad if you are trying to sell someone elses ipod. Turn it in dude, dont be a pathetic loser

You fucking pathetic piece of stiff everyone in site loser. I fould the IPOD and I'm not trying to sell it to anyone. READ THE FUCKING THREAD OR GET A FUCKING JOB. DON'T STIR UP SHIT IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

You fucking pathetic piece of stiff everyone in site loser. I fould the IPOD and I'm not trying to sell it to anyone. READ THE FUCKING THREAD OR GET A FUCKING JOB. DON'T STIR UP SHIT IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

you asked how much its worth. Obviously to sell it. You are barreled in. Be a normal good person and turn it in fucking pathetic loser