OT: Can YOU get LAID?

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: OT: Can YOU get LAID?

fuck that bitch, she asked me to kiss her so I go in for the french kiss and she pushes me away

Shrink

I complimented her, hugged her kissed her...then it always comes down to touching her breast or a french kiss and she doesnt like either - What a prude!

Anyway...why dont you give me some tips pal:LMAO

Only have time for one shot at her tonight; I got boobs but she got drunk and passed out. . . .

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

As was the case with all women who are blessed to be in my presence after I touched her breasts and kissed her for the first time she had her clothes off and was begging me to fuck her with the 15-inch Titanium Weapon I have between my legs

This game wasn't so tough

hint please

Shrink

I complimented her, hugged her kissed her...then it always comes down to touching her breast or a french kiss and she doesnt like either - What a prude!

Anyway...why dont you give me some tips pal

introduce
say somethin funny (book)
compliment eyes
hand thru hair
go to antoher room (kitchen)
drink wine
drink wine again
get steaks for dnner
eat dinner poolside
eat steak
compliment
drink wine
talk to her
go into pool
leave pool
hottub it
truth or dare
pick t or d doesnt matter
dare her to take top off
help take top off
pick t or d dont matter
dare her to take bottoms off
kiss her
french
i forget in here

but

massage shoulders
massage lower back
rub pussy
fuck 12io4j2w90

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted

Mrs OSU - who the hell is the STUNNER in the avatar pic with you and when can we see pix of the 2 of you kissing or going at it?

She is my GOOD FRIEND!! She is amazing and a really great person. We will be hanging with her tonight.

She is a great kisser, nice full lips, but no pics of us kissing. I have a few of us dancing but that is it.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

damn i went for the kill too early i guess. got her in the hot tub was rubbing her shoulders and drinking wine, then went in for a kiss. this girl is prude as hell

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

She is my GOOD FRIEND!! She is amazing and a really great person. We will be hanging with her tonight.

She is a great kisser, nice full lips, but no pics of us kissing. I have a few of us dancing but that is it.

how can i get "friends" like this? dancing would be fine - please work on the kissing pix for the future :cheers

phoich4

EOG Addicted

Nailed it on the second try (w/out reading directions). First try I gave her to much wine in the hot tub.

Nice game Shrink...also who is that hotty in your avatar?

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

couldnt get laid in a womens prison with a fistful of pardens after following your plays of the year.:+textinb3:+textinb3

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

She fucked Rush Limbaugh so sounds like she would take on just about
anything with a cock and is breathing