Are Fireworks legal where you're at?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Are Fireworks legal where you're at?

like you - most of "The O.C." they are illegal - Santa Ana has them legal - no shock there since a fire or whatever in that city would cause millions of dollars of IMPROVEMENTS

Going to "Downtown Disney" tonite to see the fireworks from Disneyland

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

they must be....little fukkers have been setting them off since i got home at the lake across the way

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

As long as I light them in my own home.

Where is that burning smell coming from?

OF...:cheers

5 star bomb

EOG Master

illegal in illinois but LEGAL in Indiana. I bought a bunch of shit a couple months back for tonight! Huge party at my place. 4 kegs, lots of pussy.

illegal in illinois but LEGAL in Indiana. I bought a bunch of shit a couple months back for tonight! Huge party at my place. 4 kegs, lots of pussy.

You are FUCKING KIDDING. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Have a nice 4th of July.

True story that happened to my neighbor living across the street from me this year!!!

He always had the best fireworks display and we had such great seats...:(

Man charged with having $4,000 worth of fireworks in Chesapeake
By Cindy Clayton
The Virginian-Pilot

? June 18, 2008

Investigators with the Chesapeake Fire Marshal’s Office have charged a man with having more than $4,000 worth of fireworks at his business.

Clifton Sipe, 50, was charged with possession and storage of fireworks, a misdemeanor that carries a maximum penalty of a year in jail and a $2,500 fine, according to a news release from the Chesapeake Fire Department.

Investigators said they found more than 400 pounds of fireworks on two pallets at Sipe’s business at 916 Executive Court, the release says.

The department released the information to remind residents that having, storing or selling fireworks is illegal in the city, the release says.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

And do you?

Party must really be happening if he responding to me. oij213490

you dont make any sense? people will start getting here at 9. i got everything set up. picked up the 4 kegs with a buddy, got 4 miller lite kegs thru my work for $85. That is a steal of a deal! Happy 4th everyone!

:party

So how many people are you having over to kill 4 kegs? Is the 37 year-old you nailed last month coming over?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

So how many people are you having over to kill 4 kegs? Is the 37 year-old you nailed last month coming over?

expecting roughly 75. give or take 10-15.... lot of old high school friends, co workers, friends of friends, etc. Going to be fun... and no the milf isnt coming over, havent talked to her since i nailed her and i dont plan on it

5 star bomb

EOG Master

alright later boys. have a good night, im gonna shower up and get ready for the big night... lata

oakas

EOG Addicted

It is illegal here in Iowa, but South Dakota is only 5 minutes away.

I have a friend that sells in South Dakota and does not have to work the rest of the year on what he makes in 3 weeks selling fireworks.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Safe and sane fireworks are legal here.....But some cities in the area outlawed them this year because of the fire danger in CA.

munson15

I want winners...

My wife set off some sparklers and little ground fireworks for the kids just a while ago, yes they are legal here.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

It is illegal here in Iowa, but South Dakota is only 5 minutes away.

I have a friend that sells in South Dakota and does not have to work the rest of the year on what he makes in 3 weeks selling fireworks.

are you kidding me? what does he make like 30k? the cost of living must be real cheap where you guys are living then bc living off 3 weeks of selling fireworks is like a dream job of all time. sounds amazing....

The burning question is did 5-star use all 4 kegs? Thats about 600 beers (150/keg). Sounds fishy to me, and I smell BS. The $340 he spent on 4 kegs would have paid his debt, but what do I know.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

The burning question is did 5-star use all 4 kegs? Thats about 600 beers (150/keg). Sounds fishy to me, and I smell BS. The $340 he spent on 4 kegs would have paid his debt, but what do I know.

There is still a full keg left. We got thru 3 and didnt even tap the 4th yet. Going to go out to bars tonight and then have after party at my place. So will work on that last keg. As for the money, I work at a bar and its actually owned by my buddies uncle. I get along with him well so he hooked me up with the 4 Kegs at COST. He didnt make any profit or anything off it. So it was a hell of a deal.... Hope yo had a good 4th Jager

:cheers