Fading the Indians in every game between 6/30 & 7/23 18 games

gravy

EOG Addicted
I like what Gyno does when he looks for teams that he can make a profit on doing this and think I might have found another nugget here in the Cleveland Indians for 18 games.After the game today the Indians go on the road to face the top 3 teams in the AL Central all on the road. 3 in Chicago,3 in Minnesota and finish off 2 in Detroit.Come home to face the Rays for a 4 game series who always give them fits in the past.Have the All Star break and than go on the road with 3 in Seattle and than 3 in Anaheim against the Angels.In my opinion I think the Indians will win 5 to 6 tops if that so Im going to keep track here in his same thread and see what happens here.Gravy oij213490

Apple

Banned
Re: Fading the Indians in every game between 6/30 & 7/23 18 games

I like what Gyno does when he looks for teams that he can make a profit on doing this and think I might have found another nugget here in the Cleveland Indians for 18 games.After the game today the Indians go on the road to face the top 3 teams in the AL Central all on the road. 3 in Chicago,3 in Minnesota and finish off 2 in Detroit.Come home to face the Rays for a 4 game series who always give them fits in the past.Have the All Star break and than go on the road with 3 in Seattle and than 3 in Anaheim against the Angels.In my opinion I think the Indians will win 5 to 6 tops if that so Im going to keep track here in his same thread and see what happens here.Gravy oij213490

:dancefool:

I'm going to be a daily visitor here.. :cheers

gravy

EOG Addicted

Thanks Gyno and hope I can profit on doing this but the Indians have a bunch of issues right now

1)Will CC get traded this year ? I think he does
2)Injuries have crippled this club this year and no need to rush them back
3)If CC is traded the only ligit starter they have is Cliff Lee but think he will tire out in the second half
4)The cannot hit and nobody fears their lineup like they did last year
5)If they go 2-6 or 1-7 on this road trip coming up like I think they will they might go into the season long tail spin and quit.

We will see what happens but still might get some nice lines early on until the roof caves in .

ballwonder

EOG Master

gravy hope the rest of the game goes well for ya.

gravy

EOG Addicted

gravy hope the rest of the game goes well for ya.

Yes when Bronson Arroyo looks like Cy Young out there today after getting lit up his last time out this fricken team is sad and now a little ray of light since Sizemore just homered to make it 5-1 in the 6th.

indians are a sad sad story. Went from taking the red sox to the brink of elimination to playing so sorry.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

The indians need an alternative form of employment because being professional baseball players is just not workin out for them at this point.

gravy

EOG Addicted

Well just wanted to let everybody know when Im doing this Im using Bet Jamaica Lines and 1 unit = $100 for me.

Monday 6/30

1 Unit - White Sox (-147)

Sowers is on the mound Monday night and he is the worst pitcher they have along with Paul Byrd.Hopefully he continues to struggle on the road.

gravy

EOG Addicted

Well Sowers should me what he can do again LOL and the White Sox up 9-4 in the Top of the 8th I think Im safe but will update my record on Tuesday.My play for Tuesday is the following:

1 Unit - White Sox (-128) I'm riding the Sox here again as the Indians cant hit lefties and Cliff Lee is due for a bad outing against the Hot White Sox Bats.

if the injuns can't score more runs than the other team, then they are gonna have to find another way to win

love the thumping they are getting by the pale hosers tonight...seems like we were all on the chisox tonight:cheers

gravy

EOG Addicted

I see the looks on their faces while watching on TV and it looks like they have no clue and when your starter can't get past 3 innings you are in big trouble.

Erie Wedge soon = :hangt

TrizZz

EOG Member

Nice Job with the White sox...Im def Joining this!!!!!

Apple

Banned

Good job sir.. Thanks for posting here Gravy, I really appreciate it.

gravy

EOG Addicted

My record after 6/30

1-0 + 100

gravy

EOG Addicted

I have to be the luckiest SOB alive tonight as the White Sox rally back in the bottom of the 10th off Joe Blow Borowski.You got to love it when a plan comes together.12io4j2w90

My record now is 2-0 +200

Play for Wednesday 7/2

White Sox (-111) I know CC Sabathia is pitching for the Indians but Contreras beat him the last time these 2 pitched and the overall mental makeup of the Indians isnt good right now and Im going for the sweep as the foundation of this team has some large cracks now.

the ape

EOG Addicted

i bet the white sox tonight i want to win

gravy

EOG Addicted

Well Got lucky again as the White Sox come back and beat the Indians again in extra innings as the bullpen sucks for the Tribe.My record for this thread so far as of 7/3:

3-0 (+300) 12io4j2w90:cheers

No game today as the Indians play at Minnesota on Friday night for the weekend.

Apple

Banned

Superb start Gravy.. Make that profit my man

gravy

EOG Addicted

My plays for the 4th of July:

1 unit - Twins (-126)
.5 unit - Over 9.5 (-110)

Well my favorite pitcher for the Indians is pitching on Friday in Paul Byrd and he is 1-7 on the road this year with a ERA of 6.89.He is facing Livan Herandez who I cannot stand as a pitcher but is 6-1 at home this year in the Metrodome with a ERA of 3.99 at home.I have a sneaky feeling that runs will be a plenty in this game but I normally dont play alot of totals but since my favorite whipping boy Bryd:+whipping is on the mound Im taking a chance.

Everybody a have a Safe 4th of July and lets make some Cash ! Gravy12io4j2w90

the ape

EOG Addicted

i followed u gravy happy 4th

gravy

EOG Addicted

My over bet is looking great 7 runs through 3 innings :+excited-

By The Way Paul Bryd YOU SUCK ASS but keep troting your ass out there every 5 days so I can make some money

Apple

Banned

6-3 Minnesota.. Let's hold on bud

gravy

EOG Addicted

Well this game is over for the most part so now my record in this thread is the Following and damn shoould have bet that over more tonight:

4 -0 (+400)

1 -0 (+50) on total plays

Come on board and ride this train ! :cheers 12io4j2w90

Apple

Banned

Thanks again Gravy for posting your stuff here.. Glad my idea is paying off

gravy

EOG Addicted

Play for 7/5

1 Unit -- Twins (-122) Like the way that Kevin Slowey has pitched in his last 4 starts and his has only given up 3 earned runs in the last 29 innings pitched and meanwhile Arron Laffey is hitting the wall I think struggling in his last start and he maybe getting tired.He did beat the Twins in the last time he faced them but Im not getting in front if this Tribe meltdown.

.5 unit Twins Run Line -1.5 (+165)

gravy

EOG Addicted

Well updating my record on this thread as the Indians Bullpen blows another lead tonight after being up 5-2 in the 6th inning:

5-0 (+500) on Money line plays

1-0 (+82.50) on Run Line Plays

1-0 (+50) on Total Plays

Not too bad for a weeks work fading these bums12io4j2w90 :+excited- :cheers

Apple

Banned

Great timing my man and timing is everything in life..

gravy

EOG Addicted

Today Im going to pass on this game as I cant really get a feel for this game as Lee has been outstanding after a Indians loss and Perkins is up and down so a no play for me as Im not going to force anything and give back money.

BOL to everybody ! Gravy :pop:

the ape

EOG Addicted

i still faded the indians cause i didnt know what u were doing close win for me

gravy

EOG Addicted

Play for 7/8

Well I hate laying this kind of juice tonight as the Tigers are a big favorite tonight but my favorite cash cow pitcher Jeremy Sowers is on the mound tonight against the Tigers.In each of his last two starts against the Tigers, Sowers has given up five runs and seven hits in four innings, and he lost both times and I see the same happening tonight again.On the other hand Jason Verlander has struggled against Cleveland also but 2 guys that he does poor against Victor Martinez and Travis Hafner are out so I look for a great pitching performance against the Indians tonight.So with that here are my play for the game tonight and got a poor line because I had to wait for Bet Jamaica to put a line up for this game and have to work

1 unit - Tigers (-193)

BOL to everybody tonight ! Gravy :pop:

gravy

EOG Addicted

Another easy win tonight as Sowers is horrible as a pitcher and will bet against him every time out no matter what as the Indians are on def com 5 right now.