4th of July drama....

5 star bomb

EOG Master
check in if you have had any 4th of July Drama.... well for me, I had a huge party and my ex was here. i fucked her and she told me she loves me still and misses me etc, etc, etc,......... I dotn want anything to do with her relationship wise. I wish I would think with my head instead of my dick sometimes.... fuck

Re: 4th of July drama....

was it the girl with the Cubs hat standing in front of Wrigley ??

If so, I woulda hit it too :houra

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

check in if you have had any 4th of July Drama.... well for me, I had a huge party and my ex was here. i fucked her and she told me she loves me still and misses me etc, etc, etc,......... I dotn want anything to do with her relationship wise. I wish I would think with my head instead of my dick sometimes.... fuck

Maybe you are thinking with both, at the same time?

Just a thought?

OF...:+clueless

So many of you posters are so cynical when a young anonymous man pours out his heart to us with a compelling July 4th vignette.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

After I stuck my smallish vienna sausage in my old hag that looked like my mom she said thanks for the finger fuck before I ever came. Since I did not bust a nut, I had to go rub one out in the wardrobe closet. Then going through the back I fell in some snow and met a Queen...

I think the half goat man likes smallish sausages...

OF....::LMAO::

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Please enough with these fake stories dude, it's getting annoying..

She has already tried texting me today. When I was drunk last night I think I told her I missed her and a bunch of other shit just to get in her pants. Now I dont want to deal with her though. Gyno cheer up bro its 4th of july wknd. No reason to be all angry and shit....

:cheers

:+signs15-