i need a mans perspective

Firecracker

Banned
Re: i need a mans perspective

Hello Kosar,

This is my ghost account. I use it for testing new features before we announce them.

Blondie

EOG Master

the xwife is one thing......but his daughter and momma!!! just pray he didn't tell them........

Ohhhhh, didn't think of that :doh1

If he DID tell them Angels you will want to run as fast as you can in the opposite direction

ClubmanCoop

EOG Veteran

:sad i pushed my boyfriend to hard and it backfired..... i said mean things to hurt him and very mean things about his xwife mother and daughter.... . i didnt mean for it to go this far, and i have now lost him for good. we have had many troubled times in the past and got thru them but i went too far............. is there anything i can do..... or do i just go away?

Im calling BS
Youll do it again, even if he takes you back
Do yourself and him a favor, let him go. That sleeping over thing is wrong, but taking a shot at his daughter and mom...WTF

HIGHLANDPARKDR

EOG Enthusiast

Give the "MAN" some time to re-think the entire situation he will hopefully realize that you do care for him & if its meant to be then you'll be fine AGAIN, but give the man some "time" to re-evaluate where he & you guys are in "Life" And Best of Luck

DR

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

From a mans perspective:

Look for the root of your anger.
Him spending nights with his ex may be the problem as it is not respectful to your relationship.
Your anger may be nothing more than you demanding respect expressed in the wrong way.

Think about what you said to him. We usually say what we feel when we lose control. Whether losing control is alcohol related our pent up anger, it is a release of what we would never say in a controlled situation.

I don't know what you said but it appears you needed to say it.

A real man will always respect a mate that stands her ground.
Keneke your right, and i went about it in the wrong way. Thanks. The funny thing is this morning. I feel lighter, and some what releaved that he is gone..

You seem like a sweet person.

Just give it some time, then do the right thing and apologize sincerely...12io4j2w90

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

:sad i pushed my boyfriend to hard and it backfired..... i said mean things to hurt him and very mean things about his xwife mother and daughter.... . i didnt mean for it to go this far, and i have now lost him for good. we have had many troubled times in the past and got thru them but i went too far............. is there anything i can do..... or do i just go away?

Try and be a better person. You don't sound very nice. Figure out why you're the way you are and maybe the next person you meet will be lucky to have you.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I do feel bad dose that count?:(
It only counts if you don't repeat that behavior in the future.

Look in the mirror and ask yourself what kind of person you want to be going forward. Asking for help/advice is the first step in the right direction. Life is short, do the right thing.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Give the "MAN" some time to re-think the entire situation he will hopefully realize that you do care for him & if its meant to be then you'll be fine AGAIN, but give the man some "time" to re-evaluate where he & you guys are in "Life" And Best of Luck

DR
HIGHLANDPARKDR Thank you !!! Time is good..

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

It only counts if you don't repeat that behavior in the future.

Look in the mirror and ask yourself what kind of person you want to be going forward. Asking for help/advice is the first step in the right direction. Life is short, do the right thing.
Flamingo kid, I do want to do the right thing. You're right life is short..

panther

EOG Dedicated

hope you have a great time

tell me about it when you come back on

I cannot do anything this weekend